Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Advice For All Ladies.....part 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For All Ladies.....part 1 (705 Views)

All Ladies Looking For Guys To Friendzone, Should Be Handled This Way. Pics: / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For All Ladies.....part 1 by jovie50: 10:34am On Sep 14, 2012
This is my advice for all Ladies:

I'm sorry If it will
annoy you but it's the Truth, you really have to take correction now. Dear ladies,
Firstly, if you are still
struggling to find a husband at an old age because you are looking for a perfect
man, Something is
wrong with you, Sorry to say that but it's true. Your propaganda
magazine tells you
that 'All men are liars, cheats and useless, but let’s be honest here, which is more likely?. Is it that there’s something wrong with about 70million African men, OR there is something wrong with one African Woman?.

Ladies, you certainly will not get into a blissful matrimony if you are always
hanging out with your
so called girlfriends every night at a beer palour or bar and waiting for a guy to
buy you a drink and take you home. Drinking yourself
to stupor every
Friday and Saturday nights does not exactly make you look like a marriage material.

You want a man?. Invest in a good wardrobe, and dress
responsibly. When a man comes to you, smile and be polite, even if he does not fit
your mental image of your kind of man. Ladies please and please, stop going into a relationship
with a chip on your
shoulder. If you believe all men
are bad and all men are Dogs, then it will become a self fulfilling prophesy.

No man is perfect!.
Even you!. You say
you can't marry a blue collar guy like a mechanic or carpenter.
If a carpenter was
good enough to
marry you, jst go ahead with it if
u forsee any good future prospect in him. why isn't one
good enough for you?. Do not focus on where a man is now,
but look and see where he has the potentials to be.
What’s the point of being beaten to a pulp every night by some rich, good looking and non caring man?. Do you want a future where you will sit in a
traffic in your car with sunglasses covering your swollen
eyes, you look out of the window and see a
happy couple in a Tuk
Tuk holding hands and laughing like newly wedded couple even after 12 years of
marriage. Please don’t fake pregnancy or get
pregnant to trap him.

Your perfect man is out there, believe, work and pray and you will get him.

THINK ABOUT IT!
Re: Advice For All Ladies.....part 1 by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 14, 2012
Another copy and paste brouhaha. . .

http://www..com/forum/index.php?topic=1541.0
Re: Advice For All Ladies.....part 1 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
African men are wiser. No man would like to marry a lady who used her early twenties to tear up the meter count and when she now getting ripe for marriage, she decides to dress nicely. I had one(almost 30 years), she tot I b good guy and she think say I go marry her, I nack her die. grin grin
Re: Advice For All Ladies.....part 1 by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
I read the first line and realised that the OP can't be that smart so I stopped reading.

(1) (Reply)

Want To Save Your Relationship Or Marriage From Break Up Or Divorce Read This No / 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give / Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.