Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give (705 Views)

Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends / What Do Ladies Give In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by yertyr(m): 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2012
Forgive me but I've notice this thing with ladies when woeing them.A boy meets a girl (big or small) and the first thing she tells tells is that she has someone.However she doesn't turn him down, and he later discovers that he's the first person in her life.This attitude is getting ubiquitous as even girls in secondary and primary so are also 'engaged'.Why is this so?
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by ayolatun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2012
Its just insecurity.
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by 190theclown: 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2012
its easy, slap her face with hard currency

the truth would come out immediately

*please note that this is only applicable when dealing with NIGERIAN GIRLS*
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by Ariyke: 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2012
190-the-clown:
its easy, slap her face with hard currencythe truth would come out immediately
What is it with u and Nigeria self
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by Smuthx(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2012
Some single ladies have an imaginary boyfriend. The guy will be caring, loving, handsome......So in essence if you can not meet with her expectations then it cant work thus 'I have someone'
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by 190theclown: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2012
Ariyke: What is it with u and Nigeria self

Nuffin , did i say anytin angry angry
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by yertyr(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2012
Smuthx: Some single ladies have an imaginary boyfriend. The guy will be caring, loving, handsome......So in essence if you can not meet with her expectations then it cant work thus 'I have someone'

This trend also occurs when the guy in question meets these demands and more...its become somewhat routine
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by Mynd44: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
Huh?
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by yertyr(m): 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2012
190-the-clown:
its easy, slap her face with hard currency

the truth would come out immediately

u're right in an aspect.
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by 190theclown: 10:31pm On Nov 02, 2012
ARIKYE did you hear that grin grin grin
Re: 'I Have Someone' - Common Reply Ladies Give by 2sexy(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2012
Ariyke: What is it with u and Nigeria self
190 still feel pained for being played by a naija chick.

Am with you 190, anyday any time.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Gifts / World's Best Romantic Marriage Proposal Stories / Which Do U Prefer In A Relationship,beauty Or CHARACTER?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.