Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez (52463 Views)

Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Lessons From The 'world's Ugliest Woman': 'stop Staring And Start Learning' / Lessons From A Fish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by passionate88: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise: I bet she is prettier than some girls in NL. grin
no b lie
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by trent9002(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Moukafoam: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Are you aware this is racist?
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by yomide: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2012
Wow, this is amazing, keep it up. God bless you.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by yomide: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2012
Wow, this is amazing, keep it up. God bless you. wink
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Moukafoam(f): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2012
trent9002:
Are you aware this is racist?

Racist kor Rosiski ni. Are ♍♈ not black? cheesy
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Super1759: 11:52am On Sep 16, 2012
otus4me: even if u fine pass her, she's 100% better dan u. Hw many books u don write for ur life abi u fit stand in front of crowd to talk. Na for inside naira land u fit display useless talent. Na only to write rubbish.
and how did you come about all the crap your depositing here? You think everyone in NL is jobless and unpolished like you. How much do you even know this babe that you spit your rotten venom on her? Guy today is sunday stop attacking people anyhow,unless you are a dog

2 Likes

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Yello1(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2012
go on and fulfill God purpose for yaa life jare,infact u fine pass plenty people....i beg pass me my rice jare!!!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2012
I'm sure the World's Ugliest Girl is reading this article and going 'B!tch stole my title!'

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by avalontony(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
a hero lies in her!!!!!, this shows the great and marvelous work of God. she is utilizing her God given talent n she is on d spot light now, if she where to be like others, perhaps u n i wouldn't have heard abt her.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
otus4me: even if u fine pass her, she's 100% better dan u. Hw many books u don write for ur life abi u fit stand in front of crowd to talk. Na for inside naira land u fit display useless talent. Na only to write rubbish.
Guy wetin happen? U don toast this babe b4 she no gree?

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Sogo10: 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
Dis 1 is not ugly.when u said ugly,i tot is someone dat is weird.dis 1 is beautiful.abeg,next topic.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by deols(f): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nigerians are good people.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by fstranger: 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
^^^

bUT MOST nAIJA GIRLS ARE UGLY
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by KINGwax(m): 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
harlos: exactly this isn't ugly,come to Africa and see what we call UGLY. example
why are u against your grandma?
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
abysirius: Allahu Akbar!
. . . . . God Is Great!!!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Adehwale: 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Physically she might be the ugliest in the world but internally she is one of the most beautiful woman ever to exist... She has really inspired me
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by 2million1(m): 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
But she ain't that ugly na, compare to some of our Nigerian gals/ NL gals
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
thats not an ugly woman. she has potential if she puts on weight
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
Super1759: and how did you come about all the crap your depositing here? You think everyone in NL is jobless and unpolished like you. How much do you even know this babe that you spit your rotten venom on her? Guy today is sunday stop attacking people anyhow,unless you are a dog
no mind the murrafucker! If I give am dirty slap im go no how far! If im like the fugly babe make im go marry am nau.nonsense!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by odehaj: 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Yello1: go on and fulfill God purpose for yaa life jare,infact u fine pass plenty people....i beg pass me my rice jare!!!
SUNDAY RICE,I can imagine!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: if na joke make you stop am o! If na my pisure you dey find,you go wait tire be that! I fine pass this woman a hundred times!
clear conscience fears no accusation. Abeg make unu quick quick bring the picture make we conclude this UGLY matter. tongue
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by automania: 12:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
She's got a beautiful smile, one can feel the beauty in her. That is what we lose when we allow our physical beauty cloud who we really are.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by horlatami: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
obadiah777: thats not an ugly woman. she has potential if she puts on weight
true talk
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Anniesalis(f): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
She's nt ugly, she's jst too skinny
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
I wouldn't call her ugly.
She just looks old and frail.
Check out some girls(both white and black girls) without their makeup on and she will even be thanking God her life.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Wsdm: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
I have always said majority of the white are uncivilized.They judge the entire world with statistics within their environment. To be fair with other ugly women; this woman is not suppose to be the holder of that title!

1 Like

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by ebilize(f): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
I just love her courage n determinatn.how many person here has achieve wt she has achieve.d more d condemnatn d higher she goes; na only wen person dey ur front na u go fit tlk abt d person.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:

clear conscience fears no accusation. Abeg make unu quick quick bring the picture make we conclude this UGLY matter. tongue
the babe fugly die! Unless una no dey see well.na only pisure she be like dis.if una come see her real life nko? All man go take off!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Odinaka00(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
misreal: Dis woman fit mr ibu.nigeria's most ugliest man grin

If mr ibu is nigeria's ugliest man, what about these guys from yoruba land?

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by floridam(m): 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Beauty with challenges I call her.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by dridowu: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Don't let what surround u to determine your future..........................am so proud of her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Hustlers Tale (campus Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.