Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez (52466 Views)

Six Lessons Of Life (fun) / Lessons From The 'world's Ugliest Woman': 'stop Staring And Start Learning' / Lessons From A Fish! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
She is beautiful and wonderful!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
Odinaka00:

If mr ibu is nigeria's ugliest man, what about these guys from yoruba land?
BLOOD OF ABRAHAM! WTF is dis? "Smashing my phone"
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by maninmood(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2012
Nonsense! Is this one ugly? She has good set of teeth afterall. Come down to Northern Nigeria and see 'Ugliester' women! grin grin
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by chucky234(m): 1:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why oyinbo dem dey call this girl the "world's ugliest girl" na,make dem enter Kenya go see girls dem wey resemble chimpanzee finish na.
This girl abi na lady I go call am,na heavy inspiration to all those ugly chics wey dey patro naija streets ooo.
Who get sense make she learn from this story
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by ganye1: 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
She fine pass DAME.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Odinaka00(m): 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: BLOOD OF ABRAHAM! WTF is dis? "Smashing my phone"

If you smash ya phone cuz of dat, wat wud yu do Ť☺ yur fone then cuz of this?

Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by MrEverest(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hon. SuQ Ma'DIQ:
Freecocoa! Berem! Sweetcocoa! Others!
We need ur pictures b4 we can conclude that this woman is the world's ugliest woman.
I bet some of you wey dey run mouth waa waa waa for NL ugly pass am. wink
you forgot to include Ileke idi
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by claremont(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
She has an attractive and determined heart, and that's what matters. I love her determination to succeed against all odds, but that one no mean say I go fit marry person like dis oh! grin
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Heymus(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
These Oyinbos self na wah!, 'wonder how they ad concluded in given her the title "the world's ugliest woman", I was expecting to see something weird after reading the post.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by DonaldGenes(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise: I bet she is prettier than some girls in NL. grin
make i mention names
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by DonaldGenes(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Abeq make we point @ 'em NL qirls wea no match ds woman-should i?
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
Odinaka00:

If you smash ya phone cuz of dat, wat wud yu do Ť☺ yur fone then cuz of this?
is this for real? I mean is this pix real? LORD HAVE MERCY! Holy ghost fire! Blood of jesus! Speaking in tongues......arabo shinkeregary manewansincodey zesiudeyanitewopiii..........
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Odinaka00(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
berem: is this for real? I mean is this pix real? LORD HAVE MERCY! Holy ghost fire! Blood of jesus! Speaking in tongues......arabo shinkeregary manewansincodey zesiudeyanitewopiii..........

You aint seen nofin yet, do U̶̲̥̅̊ still need more?
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Onasa22: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2012
What makes her to be the world most ugliest woman? Is it just to gain popularity or what? Anyway, I admire her courage
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Shaw007(m): 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
Imanuelle: Beauty is only skin deep!
Confidence is key!
word!!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Shaw007(m): 1:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
cesil92: How many of our Creamy, Sexy, Juicy, Fun Loving, Happening "BlackBerry holding", "Brazilian Hair Crazy" Naija Big Babes can dare to be like her? Mosts of them can't even speak good correct english, let alone address a crowd with highly inspirational and motivational words.

Most of our "BlackBerry Holding", "Brazilian Hair Crazy", Naija Big Babes simply have nothing to offer other than their "Womanhood"...
chei!! Nna mehn. . .guy small small o!! Some of them dey dis forum nagringrin
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Shaw007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
otus4me: even if u fine pass her, she's 100% better dan u. Hw many books u don write for ur life abi u fit stand in front of crowd to talk. Na for inside naira land u fit display useless talent. Na only to write rubbish.
na fight? undecided
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
Odinaka00:

You aint seen nofin yet, do U̶̲̥̅̊ still need more?
hell no! I no wan get nightmare abeg! Izzokay!
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by zikclassiq(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
jcmi: this gul is beautiful.she fine pass sm girls for naija.
tru.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Shaw007(m): 2:00pm On Sep 16, 2012
Onasa22: What makes her to be the world most ugliest woman? Is it just to gain popularity or what?
did she chose to be that way??
And btw. . .are u jealous? undecided
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Ajibel(m): 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
I kissed her picture kiss
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Watermelon(m): 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Who ever tagged this woman the ugliest must be daft and blind,
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Jyde89: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
Even the ladie's alleged to be beauty queen's are'nt this strong and creative, and yet people call this lady the world's most ugly woman; when will people start realising that true beauty lye's withing, and not in the facade's of make up's adorned by dragon eating material girl's with the face of an angel but heart of an ogre.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by masterpiecer(m): 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2012
At least she did not buy her hair from brazilians undecided
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by HenryQuest(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
I tink beauty has a lot dat goes wit it. She might be physically ugly but she's got wat most "beautiful gurls" dnt hav. I luv her courage and resolve 2 make gud out of her condition instead of living in self pity.
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Zico0(m): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
armadeo:

Man people are looking @ me wondering what's choking me. grin
lwkmd*
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by AngelEbi(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
D only reason she looks like dat is cos she has a disorder. She is nt very ugly, definetly not d ugliest, i ave seen worse people n dey dnt ave any disorder
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by dangerzone: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
I dont think she is a virgin,infact her Kitty-Cat will be so juicy i can bet
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
She try jor. I luv ha guts
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
xynerise: I bet she is prettier than some girls in NL. grin

Loooooooooool. grin

Anyway @topic she is a very humble person. She always keeps herself together and is very inspiring. In fact i have been a followerer/subscriber of hers on youtube for a while now. smiley
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Cdspencer(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Aduro guys. I think dis one go dey easy 2 get oh! undecided
Re: Lessons From The World's Ugliest Woman- Lizzie Velasquez by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
dangerzone: I dont think she is a virgin,infact her Kitty-Cat will be so juicy i can bet

You nor well.
A beg seek deliverance asap. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Poses In Her Hometown In Abba, Anambra State / Game Of Pleasure(18+) / Hustlers Tale (campus Life)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.