Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle (7621 Views)

Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Why Do Some Married Women Enjoy Their Husband Begging For Sex? / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by samguru(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry:

Story, keep concoting lies to justify your dumb thread. kneel ko, stand ni

atleast i have not begged you to contribute,the knowledgeable ones have contributed,and am satisfied with their advices and abuses.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 17, 2012
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by samguru(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2012
jennykadry: keep deceiving yourself

please leave me alone, i dont the energy and time to engage you
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
Ur a disgrace to manhood,I don't believe you are married , infact your wife should be ashamed of you sef, behaving like a market woman. I don't believe that woman came to beg you, at most the husband would have spoken to you, not even beg u. Abeg carry your gay self away from that family, what God has joined together let no gay man put asunder
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru:

atleast i have not begged you to contribute,the knowledgeable ones have contributed,and [b]am satisfied with their advices [/b]and abuses.

I really hope this part is true, I know I have been harsh at you but it is because in my short life I have seen life is too short for some pettiness. Most men would have smiled and even teased Madam, coming here to complain the way you did in some way is good because it has shown you that majority of the people here dont share your views.
Secondly, it is not right to do something for people and come and recount it and hold it as leverage over them. You helped them during their wedding, that should be between you and God and not something you hold on to and hold against them.
Even with all the harshness you kept your cool, that is commendable and it shows that you are above such pettiness. She begged you not because she was wrong but because she believes in the Bible verse "as much as it is with you, maintain peace at all cost". Treat women and others with respect, your friend is your friend, his wife is his wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
I hold you?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru: the nairaland women don abuse me die for expressing my mind,anyway the woman came to my house and knelt down before me for her action on that day,and her husband(my friend) begged me on phone.

when i told my wife,she was very angry about it,because she has not done that to my friend

Both the woman and the husband need some good discipline on how to treat a spouse. . . Knelt down before you to apologize? Na real wa oh . . . These are some of the reasons why the woman are being treated poorly when they refused to stand up for their rights

She is your wife!
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2012
Mr guru,
Ahahhhhhhh,this your recent post seems exaggerated.She knelt downn to beg you as in you are some sort of alfa and omega power over their marriage?? shocked shocked
If it's true,i am truly sorry that she is married to a wimp who let her embarrass herself.He should have settled your pettiness and told you off immediately.
You even said she stylishly told you to go to the back so she wasn't even rude to you.
What next will you nag about?That she didn't bow and kneel down when serving you eh?

You should be ashamed of yourself in my opinion and start knowing your place.So if you help someone,you hold it over their heads forever?
Oga i shame for you o,chai!

NB I'm not against apologising when a person is wrong but kneeling down for you over something soo small?cmonn!!may be she did it to keep the peace but next time when she commits an actual offence what will you require?10 strokes of the cane?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by prixxy(f): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2012
I really doubt that she came to you kneeling begging for your forgiveness.........but if she actually did, that means not only did you drag this matter to Nairaland you must have complained bitterly to her husband not minding if your actions will cause problems in that home.Na waa for you ooo oga sir,such a trivial matter and you have made such a big deal of it.

This lady in question is not a girl friend but a WIFE and her place is beside her husband be it in the car,bus,church sit,or any where for that matter.Don't try to take her position simply because you helped them out on their wedding day.
What GOD has joined together let no man put asunder.

By the way, don't think she begged you because she thought she was wrong, your friends wife got a good head on her shoulder and not petty like you so she did not see the need to keep dragging a trivial issue like this and making it in to a bigger issue.
Am sure you must have lost her respect from now
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by samguru(m): 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
hispinkolo: Mr guru,
Ahahhhhhhh,this your recent post seems exaggerated.She knelt downn to beg you as in you are some sort of alfa and omega power over their marriage?? shocked shocked
If it's true,i am truly sorry that she is married to a wimp who let her embarrass herself.He should have settled your pettiness and told you off immediately.
You even said she stylishly told you to go to the back so she wasn't even rude to you.
What next will you nag about?That she didn't bow and kneel down when serving you eh?

You should be ashamed of yourself in my opinion and start knowing your place.So if you help someone,you hold it over their heads forever?
Oga i shame for you o,chai!

i did not express any bitterness on my face before her husband told her to come and beg me,see! our friendship has grown to stage where you would hardly know if we are not born of the same parent.
i know am not suppose to complain because it is her right,but the way she conducted herself that day infuriated me.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru:

i did not express any bitterness on my face before her husband told her to come and beg me,see! our friendship has grown to stage where you would hardly know if we are not born of the same parent.
i know am not suppose to complain because it is her right,but the way she conducted herself that day infuriated me.

Oga guru,think am well well nawwww ahhhh.
You no suppose vex like that.She don turn wife not ordinary gf.You suppose see reason from all the comments by now ah ahhh.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by prixxy(f): 2:57pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru:

oga sir please continue to be a good friend to your friend and drop the issue...that lady has done noting to you
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Fhemmmy: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru:

How exactly did she conduct herself?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by prixxy(f): 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How exactly did she conduct herself?

she stylishly ordered him to the back sit
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Fhemmmy: 3:04pm On Sep 17, 2012
prixxy:

she stylishly ordered him to the back sit

So what would he have done if woman shouted at him to go to the back or even handed him money to climb an Okada
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by prixxy(f): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

So what would he have done if woman shouted at him to go to the back or even handed him money to climb an Okada

don't mind the ye ye man jor
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru:

Again, it is EXPECTED of you to know your place as a man in that kind of situation. That you did not, is in itself INFURIATING . . and you are lucky she did not order you out of the car in disgust. It is one thing not to know to hold the door for women, or help them carry their luggage when you see it is heavy, or give them the taxi when you are boat waiting, or give up your seat on the bus for em . . but you come their own property dey do that nonsense?? Kai!!

If my wife dey drive and you expect me to sit in the back while you continue to sit up front. I go throw you out of that car . . I didn't say ask . . I said throw.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
I Can bet a strand of my hair that no woman knelt for this man. Insecure market man.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru: i did not express any bitterness on my face before her husband told her to come and beg me,see! our friendship has grown to stage where you would hardly know if we are not born of the same parent.

I honestly can't see where you're headed with this. Despite the comments you've received, you still can't see how petulant you sound. What was wrong with you sitting at the back? Your friend is married, his wife (rightfully) wanted to sit at the front, beside her husband. She "stylishly" told you to give up the front seat for her. I can't see how she could have made a "stylish" request, yet come across as rude.

Tell me what your gripe is? I find it hard to believe you're a married man, otherwise you would understand. You should be the one apologising profusely to your partner's other wife, rather than making a fuss over nothing. You come across as bitter, petulant, spiteful and twisted, like a wronged wife. The way you're conducting yourself here is infuriating too, only you're too full of bile to notice. What do you really want Nairalanders to do about this? I mean seriously?

I think your partner needs to watch it, you don't strike me as one to be close to.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Busybody2(f): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
samguru:

Its your thread to do as you please, but seriously you get time to dey explain to the pretentious hoi polloi. If this was a Country where the man gets out of the car to open the door for a woman, I would have understood the denge posing and hullabaloo and the lame excuses such as I want to see wifey, I want to wink at wifey, mschewww. Who are you prudes fooling undecided

What could be sexier than Hubby using the rearview mirror to be casting surreptitious glances at wifey sitting in the back winking at her/mouthing I love you/sharing a joke/undressing her with his eyes/etc, jeez people need to get out more often cool

Abeg the wife knew she was in the wrong, downright rude and had disrespected you, hence reason for the remorse. End of story.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by maclatunji: 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
^Hehehe
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by slimyem: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
oga samguru....still on the matter?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by TheMadame(f): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2012
@OP,
Sir, the place of a wife is beside her husband. As a gentleman you should have gotten down from the vehicle and taken the back seat. Probably,the lady mjght have declined and taken the back seat herself. You need to imbibe the spirit of chivalry. Dragging this matter and bringing your wife into it is only going to escalate the matter.
This case sounds like a kid fighting another over his toy.
The car belongs to the husband and by this logic it also belongs to the wife. I suggest you make up with your friend and his wife and let this matter die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2012
^^ If I were THE friend, I would accept nothing less than a sincere apology from this one. He disrespected his friend's car in their own car, and he thinks here he deserves an apology?

I think a lot of people can condone and do condone much of the disrespect shelled out to them on a daily basis because it is not on their property/domain. What this woman did was show that she would not tolerate in on her own property/domain.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by marymira: 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2013
You are suppose to come down when u saw d the wife then its now left for the wife to tell u to sit down. But u wanted to show her dat u r disrespectful dats y she demaned for her rightful position.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
People like him like to claim that they met your husband before you. Bush people
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by tpia5: 9:19pm On Jul 16, 2013
this is vintage poverty, otherwise why would a grown person be struggling over someone's else car instead of getting their own.

you be armed robber?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Fhemmmy: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2013
tpia@:
this is vintage poverty, otherwise why would a grown person be struggling over someone's else car instead of getting their own.

you be armed robber?

This man mean oh
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by tpia5: 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2013
if we're talking of meanness, who's the male here who leads women on then harangues them later?

mean get levels, some of you have attained phd in that field.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Fhemmmy: 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2013
tpia@:
if we're talking of meanness, who's the male here who leads women on then harangues them later?

mean get levels, some of you have attained phd in that field.

Lol . . I feel you though, but some MEN are still great.
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by tpia5: 11:28pm On Jul 16, 2013
you were trying to prove some people are mean, right?

thinking by so doing, some of you meaner than satan people can hide?
Re: Why Do Married Women Prefer Sitting beside Their Husband In A Vehicle by Fhemmmy: 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2013
tpia@:
you were trying to prove some people are mean, right?

thinking by so doing, some of you meaner than satan people can hide?

Saying you are mean was a joke there . . . not as in being "mean" of wickedness, but as in shot as it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Marry A Girl Below 25 Years Of Age / My Pastor's Wife Is Carrying Belongs To Me. / Flogging Your Partners Younger Ones? : How Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.