Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers (19006 Views)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos / Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Och77(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2012
And who told this dummy ACN man that her health issue is a national issue? Is she a member of the cabinet?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Elueme: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2012
baslone:

Yet she came to Lagos with helicopters, Nigeria Army Battalion, Nigerian Police with brand new guns, convoys all paid for from our purse.

Who's suppose to account for all that?

Plus the public roads that were blocked from active service all through the day.
Because she is the president's wife.. She deserves such first class treats
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by damilarelr(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2012
God grant her quick recovery. I think the Presidency should first ask God for forgiveness of sins: for lying to 168 million people about the health of their First Lady, and refusing to hear the prayers of Nigerians.

But wait, as a First Lady, I believe there should be regular medical check-up for her through which the appendicitis should've been detected even before being ruptured, but recently, I read that she was "mis-advised" to go for plastic surgery. I hope the truth becomes public asap.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by nas00(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2012
dandadee: IBB and wife enter Aso rock...wife left (much later)
Abacha and wife enter Aso rock..Abacha left
OBJ and wife enter Aso rock..wife left
Yar'Adua and wife enter Aso rock..Yar'Adua left
GEJ and wife enter Aso rock...

GEJ pray for your wife o..

Hmm.. ^^This is a striking and logical sequence.
Take note how the trend goes: Female-Male-Female-Male-________ (Fill in the gap).

Jokes apart, Jona has to pray real hard to break this cycle.
Even though Mr and Mrs GEJ na major fckup, I pray God heals Dame by mercy o.

Afterall, we're all mortals..and as things be now, e be like say any presido wey enter Aso Rock don enter one-chance ee! :-x
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by 1025: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
i think the woman is more useful as a perm sec than a first lady so let bayelsa ppl pray for her as we have a lot of other issues to pray about including boko haram, corruption and sanusi.
how can jonathan even ask us to pray when we prayed that those stealing our money shld die.
was she not the same woman spending N1B tax payers's money on feeding?
our prayers must have been answered if what we are expecting to hear happens.

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by tayejay(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
God is in control! Our first lady will
return back in very good health by His
grace. Dis experience shud b lesson 2
us all, dat no matter our position, none
is untouchable and we are like pencils in
d hands of d creator. We must endeavour 2
use wateva position we find ourselves 2
glorify God by doing or causing His will
2 be meted on d people unconditionally
and indiscriminately. God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
this Aso villa curse of '' 2 entrance, and 1 exit '' must discontinue. Wish her quick recovery, she will not Rest In Peace in Germany. Amen.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Bolinco(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
ganye1:
Who told you she is carrying out a surgery?
i beg help me ask d fool
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nuzo1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
@topic

"It was gathered" "source close to presidency" "undisclosed source"
The lazy "journalists" didn't mention where the presidency issued any statement asking for prayers from Nigerians. Why is it necessary to lie in order to sell papers?

Citisize if you must, but putting up unconfirmed stories from faceless sources comes off as too weak, lazy and desperate.

Apart from Bayelsa where the Dame holds a legally recognized office, Nigerians has no business knowing what she does with her life. There's no such things as the office of the first lady in the constitution.
I can only blame Jona's media gang for always trying to reply every rubbish spewed in the media.

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by boladez(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
According to her spokesman she is resting and hence we do not need to pray for her recovery but in their own words we pray she rests peacefully
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by KINGwax(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
Let's allow the woman, whom as say, is resting, to rest in peace. Abi wetin we need prayers for?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by KINGwax(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
Let's allow the woman, whom as said, is resting, to rest in peace. Abi wetin we need prayers for?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by nerodenero: 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
In my opinion,it seems the presidential seat is getting unattractive.Stella died as the first lady,Umar died being the president and now Dame!!!Wishing her speedy recovery.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Pataki: 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
Retardeen, you need special prayers abi? Shebi, your media adviser told us, she has gone abroad to rest.....

OK, here is my special prayer:

May she rest in peace.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by akigbemaru: 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2012
We are watching as the drama is unfolding. The is a classic tale of Olukun movie. The Jona as a warrior (Ajaguna) facing a uphill battle and in a lose-lose situation. Decided to consult the coven of witches and wizards to seek their support to win the battle. After came victorious he would bring gifts and spoils to appease the people of dark nights which translates to witches and wizards. Warrior Jona made a costly mistake, instead of him telling the people of dark nights specifically that after winning the uphill battle which translates to winning presidency with slimmer hope, should have reiterated to these people that spoils and gifts translates to loots from federation accounts, since he didn't know what the outcome maybe. He decided to promise them something and something translates to the name of his wife which means 'Nkan' in Yoruna language. After winning presidency, Warrior Jona sent spoils and gifts to the coven was surprised that they were turned down by the witches and wizards. They warned him that all they want is what he promised them which is 'Nkan' which translates to Dame patience. They asked him to borrow a lead from 'Obosanjo' whom they forcibly took his wife away either by hook, line and sinker.
Adieu Patience! Lesson learned: to who much is given much is expected!

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Blueboy0402: 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Heavenly father, you never disapoint me whenever I call. Please because of her children, heal Patience Jonathan of whatever disease in disturbing her. Forgive Abati for lieing to us and give GEJ the heart to be strong this trying period. IJN Amen!

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by dasparrow: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2012
Pataki: Retardeen, you need special prayers abi? Shebi, your media adviser told us, she has gone abroad to rest.....

OK, here is my special prayer:

May she rest in peace.

LOL

@Post

We were told that she is not sick. So why then should I pray for Patience Jonathan if she is in Germany on a well deserved vacation to rest? Until GEJ and his cabinet come clean and tell us the true state the first lady is in, me I go sitdon dey look. I can't stand lies. What do these Nigerian politicians take us for?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
What do we pray against now? Shey na food poisoning, colon cancer, appendictis, abi na fibroid operation?

I wish her quick recovery cos we don't want another tummy-tuck operation gone awry!
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
U gat it mr P
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by cesil92: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
idirect: Dame thy shall not die
Even if your tummy is filled with cassava bread
You will live in the house of the fisherman forever and ever
Amen

Too much of eating Cassava bread cause the poisoning abi? Is that what you are insinuating? Yet that is what GEJ and the FG wants Nigerians to eat. The prayers of the Diabetic and the sick allergic to Cassava Flour has been answered, Just as Haman(Dame, GEJ and F.G) and Mordecai(Nigerians)....
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
Tisa: This our government funny sha, they play CIA with issues that doesn't really need to be a secret. Who cannot fall ill? Even Presidents do fall sick n men of God too. Rather than tell nigerians d truth so that those that care about her can pray for her u are busy playing cia.

Well since they said she is resting abroad then may she rest well o.

Well said.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by cesil92: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: Our Patience who art in Germany,illiterate be thy name,thy english come,let your grammar be spoken to germany as it is in nigeria,give us this cassava our daily bread,and forgive us who call you illiterate as we forgave you for your gbagauns,

Chai! Na wa 4 nigerians. This recitatation needs to be introduced to our Primary and Secondary School children.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Godsave9ja: 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2012
Please any pastor in the house, let us pray for our first lady, for speedy recovery, let us pray[left]-----{-------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------}
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by chucky234(m): 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
ebamma2: Our Patience who art in Germany,illiterate be thy name,thy english come,let your grammar be spoken to germany as it is in nigeria,give us this cassava our daily bread,and forgive us who call you illiterate as we forgave you for your gbagauns,
LWKD
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by bigdoo: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2012
Since we are told that Dame Patience Jonathan is just resting in Germany, we can only wish her to rest in peace.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by chucky234(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
Godsave9ja: Please any pastor in the house, let us pray for our first lady, for speedy recovery, let us pray[left]-----{-------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------}
What will the prayer point be? What kind of prayer do we offer a woman who was flown abroad to have a moment rest?
GEJ should tell us what is happening as the truth is the only thing that determines our prayers for PEJ.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by lagbajani(m): 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Who is fooling who? hmmm.. she is sick, no she has gone to rest...well one time will tell. Truth is like a pregnancy, how much and well can it be hidden. No matter how far falsehood have travelled, just one day is enough for truth to surpass it. GEJ,ABATI AND OTHERS SHOULD THINKING.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by DanielNwulu: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Is Dame ill-health become national issue or problem?
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
Prayer doesn't solve anything. [b]Get the best doctors and pay them go money![/b]If it's curable she will be cured or else just try your best on advanced medical care in USA.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Rueben Abati is obviously a big FOOL. i reall wish Mrs Patience a fast recovery though. Am not not a fan of the Ebele's but i don't wish them any evil.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Dreystar(f): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
What exactly are we to pray about (or against)

Besides why is the topic "patience's HEALTH: Jonathan seeks special prayers" why not "patience's REST:
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
What is Goodluck without Patience? He has to be patient na. I wish her speedy recovery. Hope say no be too much gbagaun for her system cause this sickness?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February / Looting Nigeria's Money Is Very Easy - Kemi Adeosun / Okorocha Inaugurates Paramilitary Outfit To Combat Drugs In Imo State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.