Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,527 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers (19005 Views)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos / Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Cityguy: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2012
Ppl sha. Honestly, u dont have to know d nature of her illness before u pray for her healing. We also tend to forget that no one is perfect, we all have our own imperfections. Some of us would have bursted major vessels if we are metted half of what we dish out to d first family. We need to respect one another.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by nezer76(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2012
damoobaba: Madam quick quick recover ☺º°,♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ I really miss ùя bombastic English no be small.Patience Jonathan to sunm'eyin,oyinbo agbara lo lo muwa.
>
sad so funny na attitude patience dey use ooo
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by nezer76(m): 10:45am On Sep 17, 2012
Galaxydon1: your mum will be next. Idiot.
Nairaland i think is nt a place for furstrated commentator or unrefined ,low IQ speakers. It a place for decent ,educated and civilized speakers who are bold enough to make their point known with ability to convence others to support their view in a civilize way nt people who are threaten by other peoples comment or opinion. Thank u
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Emmykeyz(m): 12:09pm On Sep 17, 2012
*deep sigh*
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by luc26(f): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2012
Who prayz 4 sum1 resting Y knt dis govt say one thing without meaning something else mschwwwww
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2012
Get well soon. First Lady of Nigeria. kiss
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by 1025: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2012
Cityguy: Ppl sha. Honestly, u dont have to know d nature of her illness before u pray for her healing. We also tend to forget that no one is perfect, we all have our own imperfections. Some of us would have bursted major vessels if we are metted half of what we dish out to d first family. We need to respect one another.

can you point to the Bible in a case where Christ healed anyone of unknown sickness. all the sicknesses had names.
they said she went there for rest so what are you praying for?
were u not expecting the woman to be sick when they were eating N1B worth of food?
if actually u want to pray, i will ask u to pray for these NYSC members who are posted to strange land and some of them that are forced to serve in many boko haram infested states. you need to pray for many nigerian road users who expose themselves to road accidents and robberies that claim hundreds of lives on daily basis.
pray for many nigerians dying of hunger. pray for many nigerians who loose their lives as a result of insecurities. pray for those of us who cannot afford millions of dollars to fly to germany when we are sick. pray for those of us who have no access to the state funds. pray that all corrupt politicians be struck one strange ailment or the other. pray that they will not live to enjoy their loots. pray that the pains of the many suffering nigerians be multiplied in their lives.
THE EARLIER YOU LEARN TO MAKE USE OF UR PRAYERS FOR GOOD PURPOSES THE BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by splaka(m): 3:55pm On Sep 17, 2012
Whether the presidency lied or not,d only tin we shud do i to ask 4 mercy upon d first lady.
I wish u quick recovery,dame.
Re: Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers by oiseworld: 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2012
i pray a swift recovery in Jesus Name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 / Mbaka: I Never Asked Anyone To Vote For Buhari / Geometric Power Plant In Aba Set For Commissioning In February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.