Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:44 AM

The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? (25507 Views)

What A Married Woman Did Because Of Money - Nigeriapulse.com / What's The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? / Should A Married Woman Accept A Gift From Her Ex Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by violet90(f): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
ooseven: A married woman can work anywhere and as anything: Soldier, Surgeon, Government...just name it they can do it, if only they are in a society that knows it.
Tell dem cox I dnt think some pple knws d benefits of women working.
It helps to sustain †ђξ family financial status esp whn d man is going down or whn he is •̸№ more.

1 Like

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by tpia5: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
i doubt there's any profession without women in it, be they married or single.

however, getting married with the expectation your spouse will "go down" or "die", to me smacks of witchcraft when you state it that way.

people are so messed up these days.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2014
destinedtee: Considering the marital responsibilities of a woman especially that of taking care of the kids and home generally.Which job do you think will suit her most so she can as well perform her matrimonial obligations.
YES I AGREE
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Control your husband and chop his money grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nairaland eh! Some one asked a question and people decided to interpret otherwise... Smh.
Re: The Most Suitable Job For A Married Woman? by Agrika: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Go into Agriculture...you can stay at home and be chopping your money or better still find a teaching job, u know something you can just engage in for a few years before the kids become "independent"...so as to make ur C.V more attractive and impressive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Who Are The Real Middle Class In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.