Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

"Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" (791 Views)

Travails Of Ugly Ladies / Why Do Ugly Ladies Do Shakara The Most / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" by solid3(m): 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
Before u take up stones, check the topic, its a quote. These are not my personal words. You can search for "the money show ait" on twitter and see what u'll find.

As for me, I simply admire her. Thats what I call bringing out the gold in a lady.

Rather than we guys going for the classy arrogant, mannerless and disrespectful high class pretty ladies, why dont we bring out the gold in the seemingly simple ladies?
Re: "Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" by ayojango(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
Knew her in NYSC camp heard she bed wets undecidedKnew her in NYSC camp heard she bed wets
Re: "Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
lol
Re: "Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" by Mynd44: 2:46am On Sep 17, 2012
Who is she?
Re: "Nacy Illoh, One Of D Few Ugly Ladies I Admire" by Nobody: 2:52am On Sep 17, 2012
*solid*:
Before u take up stones, check the topic, its a quote. These are not my personal words. You can search for "the money show ait" on twitter and see what u'll find.

As for me, I simply admire her. Thats what I call bringing out the gold in a lady.

Rather than we guys going for the classy arrogant, mannerless and disrespectful high class pretty ladies, why dont we bring out the gold in the seemingly simple ladies?

@OP please change your mindset about the bolded.
beauty doesn't determine if a lady will be mannerless or not, her upbringing does.

and arrogant people aren't classy, they are plain jerks.
I know of so many beautiful ladies with great attitudes, and ugly ladies with horrible attitudes.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To FLIRT With MEN Without Losing Your RESPECT / 12 Reasons Why Women Don’t Date Nice Guys / Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.