Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. (4475 Views)

Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her / Travails Of Ugly Ladies / Photo:do You Think He's Handsome? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
a lady said he is ugly. with good job.he is currently working in abuja @wuse 2..fedral gov

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 15, 2015
how, when and why?

2 Likes

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Where is d bamboo pics....

I wud decrush and of my crush that comment on dis thread except for d biggest idiot, of all times in d history of humanity named misssclassy
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
shollynoob:
how, when and why?
a lady nah.she said he is ugly..
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by ephemm(m): 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
The lady is right!

6 Likes

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
He looks like someone who ate without paying and is being told he has to wash dishes.

11 Likes

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by meimoks(f): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
a lady said he is ugly

He is not ugly, just okay #no strings attached
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
your head is too big

3 Likes

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
your head is too big
nah GOD create am nah..or nah im create hmself
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

I wud decrush and of my crush that comment on dis thread except for d biggest idiot, of all times in d history of humanity named misssclassy
wetin happen nah
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by jrerico1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
Let me give ur dp 1 like grin
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by jrerico1(m): 7:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
your head is too big
let me see ur bro or bf pic
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by misspicy(f): 7:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
To me his just there,not hansome or ugly,by the way does he have moneygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Edward! Headmaster! Eddie! Op you need to reduce the head too big. I'll rate. you 1/10 that head is too big.

5 Likes

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by PubLlcEnemy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
your head is too big
U wicked...

He has a big skull not a big head though.

1 Like

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by laurel03(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
ibotjaycob:
He looks like someone who ate without paying and is being told he has to wash dishes.
u be prophet??
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2015
Midehi:
your head is too big
Madam Naira awards..You are calling someone's head big?
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
Oyind17:
Edward! Headmaster! Eddie! Op you need to reduce the head too big. I'll rate. you 1/10 that head is too big.
tell that to his creator.. GOD
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
ibotjaycob:

dnt mind her jawee..i fit buy her x3
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by honeygirl17: 7:17pm On Jul 15, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
tell that to his creator.. GOD

Eddie is it the creator that asked you to upload the pix? Abeg take down your big head
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by honeygirl17: 7:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
CUM4WHAT:

I wud decrush and of my crush that comment on dis thread except for d biggest idiot, of all times in d history of humanity named mi.sssclassy

Who be this one again?
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Jorussia(m): 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
The guy is cool.The girls making mouth here that guy is not cool,will end up in the bed with this guy if he decide to woo them.

1 Like

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by somcherry(f): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
U try sha grin
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
fine guy undecided is dis another way of creating thread of rate me tinz? grin

1 Like

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by ebamma(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
Stop looking at the mirror Bro

Start looking more at your account balance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by CUM4WHAT(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
honeygirl17:

Who be this one again?
if thou knowest me not then u aint on nairaland....

Oyind17:
Midehi:
your head is too big
this are my shawties... Love them plenty always
meimoks:

He is not ugly, just okay #no strings attached
be carefull
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by donholy28(m): 7:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
The Bible says money answereth all things....ur face no matter...just get money and look at d girl again and she go automatically change ur name from ugly to cute handsome

1 Like

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
ebamma:
Stop looking at the mirror Bro

Start looking more at your account balance
money dey.. working under fedral govt abuja,wuse 2,aminu kano crescent.
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by ebamma(m): 7:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
money dey.. working under fedral govt abuja,wuse 2,aminu kano crescent.
I see ,

Not all girls will find you handsome

Even fine boys like 2face and Korede Bello have people who call them ugly or average looking

1 Like

Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by inthack: 7:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Very correct, LMAO.
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by kennboiy(m): 7:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
if she come see me nko,i wonder wetin she go talk sef.
Re: Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
ibotjaycob:

grin i mean no offence, but dont you see the head, maybe thats what made him handsome grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea / My Husband Is Too Hygienic, It's Driving Me Nuts - Mature Minds Talk / How My Relationship Blog Gives Me Over $50 Daily On Adsense (so So Happy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.