Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

I No Wan 4cup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Wan 4cup (942 Views)

Master Players ONLY!!! I Want To Make A Move On Her Bt Me No Wan Fall My Hand / As NYSC No Wan Call Us Come Camp / Men, Why Una No Wan Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Wan 4cup by nikke: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2008
how do i know that he is the right guy for me.do i go into serious prayer or what cos i no wan 4cup.although b4 then i saw him in a dream gave me a new year greetings that contain up to item seven,in that same card he gave me i saw our name been mentioned as about to wed.but the issue now is that he want to rush everything.how do i know whether is the true guy for me to avoid 4cup.
Re: I No Wan 4cup by arshy(m): 10:22am On Jan 11, 2008
@poster
The dream could be the result of your day-dreaming about him,so you need to be careful before you conclude on the dream.
You suggest going into serious prayer about, thats not a bad idea at all. If you need help, you go to theperson that can offer one, so if you think by praying seriously will help you, then you are not doing the wrong thing at all.
Just be very careful about the whole game, and never rush into conclusion.
I wish you well.
Re: I No Wan 4cup by jhibola: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2008
it all come from your heart but prayer is always a key
Re: I No Wan 4cup by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 11, 2008
If u're basing life-determining issues of ur life on a contrived "dream" that's most likely emotion-generated, dearie u're already 4ccing up. embarassed
Re: I No Wan 4cup by ufobabe(f): 11:04am On Jan 11, 2008
MARRIAGE is too big an issue to be left to the limited application of the intellect.

go and pray very well with fasting and prayers.

it is all about walking in the spirit.

but why in rush?

4 how long have u known him?

ur dream may just be a fantasy as a result of thinking about him b4 sleeping.

my dear, do pray.
Re: I No Wan 4cup by sleekdot(m): 11:07am On Jan 11, 2008
arshy:

@poster
The dream could be the result of your day-dreaming about him,so you need to be careful before you conclude on the dream.

@ poster I agree with arshy, when it comes to life time commitment,you need God,you call on Him and ask for wisdom. If he moving on the fast lane,slow him down.My sister dey pray abeg
I wsh you all the best
Re: I No Wan 4cup by nikke: 11:23am On Jan 11, 2008
i met him last month last month.but the fact was that he is my elder sister's neigbour in the market,so in actually fact my sister introduce him to me.
Re: I No Wan 4cup by nikke: 11:24am On Jan 11, 2008
in actual fact.
Re: I No Wan 4cup by 190: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2011
LOL @ the Topic

I NO WAN 4CUP!! grin grin
Re: I No Wan 4cup by Ranoscky(m): 1:27am On Mar 16, 2011
^ It also gat me lmbo. OP, pray and ask God to lead the way!
Re: I No Wan 4cup by scemchee(m): 1:41am On Mar 16, 2011
Marry him. men are scarce. no waste time oooooooo. even if e no finally work out,u can still divorce him.bt gv it a trial,
no harm in trial.
Re: I No Wan 4cup by MMM2(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2011
dere is no harm in trial.

(1) (Reply)

Honesty In Relationships? What Works? / Romance / Re: Who Will Your Val Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.