Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Is There Any Cause To Suspect Her,can She Mess Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Cause To Suspect Her,can She Mess Up? (600 Views)

Why Are Ladies Quick To Suspect Even Their Best Friend Of Snatching Unlike Guys / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / Never Met A Guy Who Was Finacially Stabled. I'm Starting To Suspect Foul Play. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Cause To Suspect Her,can She Mess Up? by salomn: 2:38pm On Oct 31, 2012
I ,my wife and pikin stay at the last floor of a building of two flats.We stay in one flat while my co-tenant stay in another flat with his brothers.We all share a common entrance gate into the flat.One of the man(about 30yrs old) that stays with my co-tenant is not doing any work,while I and his brothers will leave early morning and come back late evening or night,he stays idle in the house from morning till night day by day like my wife who is also not doing anything(working),or simply put,when everybody leaves for work in the whole flats,he and my wife are the only people that are left behind in the two flats day by day,though we dont share anything like toilet,bathroom in common,its only the flat entrance gate.I begin to reason can this lead to another(messing up together),i am not saying that i dont trust my wife but the saying that an idle mind is a devils workshop makes me to think otherwise.Pls advise and how will i know is such is going on?
Re: Is There Any Cause To Suspect Her,can She Mess Up? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 31, 2012
there is only one solution to your problem: TIE YOUR WIFE TO THE BED POST AND LOCK THE DOOR SHUT TIGHT as you leave in the morning.......NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Is There Any Cause To Suspect Her,can She Mess Up? by 2goodbobo(m): 12:59am On Nov 01, 2012
Stop putting ideas in your head Mr man. If you are so bent of satisfying your curiosity, then go get security camera and put it in strategic places around the house.
Re: Is There Any Cause To Suspect Her,can She Mess Up? by Rocktation(f): 1:04am On Nov 01, 2012
Really? Then move out of the apartment. Or is that the only flat in Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest And Answer / Tech Wooing.does It Work? / Can You Marry A Person With Natural Dreadlocks (dada)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.