Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,113 members, 7,838,820 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? (19739 Views)

Sexy Hot Course Mate Going Crazy / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
they sent you to school to become more responsible why seek for r/ship when you are not yet made, i mean you are still depending on ur prents or...... for survival , . friends it is advisable to face your studies in school and SHUN IMMORALITY. ONLY 0.5 OUT OF 100 WORKS IF AT ALL THERE IS ANY.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by mila1121(m): 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
FRANKLINTON:

How sure are you that i'm a student? This thread will go a long way in helping others
if you are not a student what are you doing posting like one
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Mobatine(f): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
To me dating a course mate is not bad but the thing is how many relationship of such workout as plan? Many boy after graduating went out 2 hock with a new girl in camp forgoting the promised they made earler and come out with a new story. Am in school right now but i dnt buy the idea men are unpredictable i will only make friend
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 21, 2012
Mobatine: To me dating a course mate is not bad but the thing is how many relationships of such workout as planned? Many boys after graduating hook up with a new girl in camp forgeting the promise they made earlier and come out with a whole new story. Am in school right now but i dnt buy the idea. Men are unpredictable. I will only make friends with them
the above is a better version......your english write up is killing me
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Kzea: 4:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
D̶̲̥̅̊ sucess of any relationship does nt really depends  those things.I̶̲̥̅̊Τ̲̅ depends  hw D̶̲̥̅̊ two partners see themselves.
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Sandyboo: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2012
Madam you don't need advice on this one cos its clear ...... Big NoOoooooooo. [color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by Odunharry(m): 12:52am On Oct 28, 2012
@ poster go ahead if u want to but mind u as sme pipu av said here dia r consequencess..mind u,d school is a marriage bureau..
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by kobikwelu(m): 11:21am On Oct 29, 2012
NOOOOO!!! bad idea..

chikena!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by slex(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
Nope. Bad idea
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by timilehing(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2012
slex: Nope. Bad idea
Reasons pls!!!
Re: Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? by kunle1004: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Keneking:
So what did graduate with? 3rd ...last undecided

So what did graduate with? 3rd ...last

Not that it's any of your business grin but I finished with a 2.2, Been working with the same organization for almost 11 years and been married for almost 9 years. It depends on the individuals involved and it can be managed well like we did...

Still have no regrets marrying my course mate....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.