Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,046 members, 7,814,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

If You Were The President Of Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President Of Nigeria. (7957 Views)

Poll: WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT? NO RIGGING PLEASE

TOSHMANN: 9% (2 votes)
NOETIC: 28% (6 votes)
ADAMUGO: 4% (1 vote)
FAKETAN: 28% (6 votes)
I-MAN: 19% (4 votes)
DAVIDYLAN: 9% (2 votes)
URYSPY: 0% (0 votes)
TOYINRAYO: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2008
tufe:

if i were the president, wetin abacha and babangida do together go be small thing for my side

Thank God you are not and God will protect us from you. wink
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by tufe(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2008
watch out, i'll be soon
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 6:49pm On Jan 14, 2008
No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by TheSly: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2008
thank you very much people for showing some love and support!. . . cool

it was highly appreciated. . . .i will do my best to serve you and to make Nigeria a great nation cool

Sly. . . for the perverts people! cool
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2008
Sly you have no manifesto yet.

So what is your manisfesto?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by uspry1(f): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
BTW i enjoyed reading funny presidential speeches - - - I have not decide which one is the best President of Nigeria.

I will come back later few weeks to decide, maybe Jan 25th, let them give a chance showing their manifesto.

It is fun seeing how silly president candidates run that make me laughing.  This is the best medicine i ever had in my life!!!

I can see Americanized president wannbe for this Nigeria President, but i never see anyone use its own Nigeria President speeches without using Americanized stuff (obamanisation and clintonisation).

Please try Nigerian manifesto, not Americanized-Nigeria manifesto!!!!

Especially for Toyin try to learn new rope of politic running female Nigerian President, i still wait for her manifesto!!!
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2008
uspry1:

BTW i enjoyed reading funny presidential speeches - - - I have not decide which one is the best President of Nigeria.

I will come back later few weeks to decide, maybe Jan 25th, let them give a chance showing their manifesto.

It is fun seeing how silly president candidates run that make me laughing. This is the best medicine i ever had in my life!!!

I can see Americanized president wannbe for this Nigeria President, but i never see anyone use its own Nigeria President speeches without using Americanized stuff (obamanisation and clintonisation).

Please try Nigerian manifesto, not Americanized-Nigeria manifesto!!!!

Especially for Toyin try to learn new rope of politic running female Nigerian President, i still wait for her manifesto!!!
what about ur own manifesto? smiley
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Lady2(f): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2008
na wa for una presidency o.

I stand with noetic. Brilliant!!!
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 7:37pm On Jan 15, 2008
~Lady~:

what of me girl
you no see my manisfeto?

I am experienced ohhhhhhhhhhhh.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2008
~Lady~:

thank you very much.
and please dont mind the other jesters.
it is NOETIC for president 2008.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2008
noetic:

thank you very much.
and please don't mind the other jesters.
it is NOETIC for president 2008.
Keep on dreaming even though I like your Speech
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by TheSly: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2008

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
faketan:

Keep on dreaming even though I like your Speech

y una dey vex?
its NOETIC for president.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by TheSly: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2008

y una dey vex?

*raised eyebrow*
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2008
noetic:

y una dey vex?
Who de vex?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Uzzyan: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2008
So much in a thread
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by eldee(m): 9:24am On Jan 16, 2008
Has the winne been annouced yet cus the people are begging me to enter for a third term. . .
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2008
eldee:

Has the winne been annouced yet cus the people are begging me to enter for a third term. . .

na who elect u for first term sef, , , , , 3rd term ko, tenth term ni.

My people, please ignore this obasanjo in disguise.

NOETIC for president2008
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2008
eldee:

Sorry the constitution does not allow for 3rd term please. You may want to leave the stage when the ovation is still loud. grin
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2008
LMAO!!

fellow nigerians cool as the first female president, i will ensure that housewives are paid salaries, you men take compulsory courses in house keeping, cooking and child care in the universities, and surround my self with the finest hunks in town as my special advisers, ministers, et c, you know.

also, to curb the niger delta problem, i will send the hottest, most dangerous chicks in the army undercover to pose as ashawo in order to have easy access to take them out. if there are none, we will send them to the US for training before sending them into the 'field'. guys u have to admit that it is really beyond you. when all other weapons fail - send a woman!

finally, you should all take my advice and vote for me, or i will use my influence to make ur girlfriends and wives starve you! grin grin tongue
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by pin4eva(f): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2008
Abia. then who will marry the president?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 17, 2008
one very fine bobo who i will keep locked up in aso for fear of she-devils. or i will do him magun that only i can remove before action! grin grin tongue
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2008
iceblue:

LMAO!!

fellow nigerians cool as the first female president, i will ensure that housewives are paid salaries, you men take compulsory courses in house keeping, cooking and child care in the universities, and surround my self with the finest hunks in town as my special advisers, ministers, et c, you know.

also, to curb the niger delta problem, i will send the hottest, most dangerous chicks in the army undercover to pose as ashawo in order to have easy access to take them out. if there are none, we will send them to the US for training before sending them into the 'field'. guys u have to admit that it is really beyond you. when all other weapons fail - send a woman!

finally, you should all take my advice and vote for me, or i will use my influence to make your girlfriends and wives starve you! grin grin tongue
May God forbid bad thing.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2008
faketan:

May God forbid bad thing.

aawwwww!!!!! u men afraid of a little FEMALE competition?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2008
iceblue:

aawwwww!!!!! u men afraid of a little FEMALE competition?
No we are not. We are rather afraid of female despots
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by tufe(m): 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2008
faketan:

No we are not. We are rather afraid of female despots

huh?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2008
That's my problem with nigerian MEN. you are some of the most widely travelled but ur views remain as archaic as ever. Liberia, Germany, Philippines, India and even muslim pakistan has/had female presidents, and they didnt suffer grin y should u? i won't be a despot tongue even the US may be on the verge of their very first female presido. no slack o! vote for me and our rep will definitely improve, cos i will be visiting all these other presidents/countries with the winners of our Miss this and that beauty competitions (we have so many now, it's hard to keep up). the beauties led by a beauty like myself will definitely impress them. kiss
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2008
iceblue:

LMAO!!

finally, you should all take my advice and vote for me, or i will use my influence to make your girlfriends and wives starve you! grin grin tongue

Those are despotic. We are not afraid of women, we are afraid of women despots wink grin grin
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by adamugo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2008
I will create job opportunity for every nigeria to make sure there is always food in their table

I will embark on a housing scheme to make sure there is shelter for all by investing on housing estates so that they can
aquire through montgage

Get rid of the agberos,reorganise the union with elites so that there will be efficient transportation for all.

Deal with the electricity problem,because without that no development.

Others follows gradually.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2008
adamugo:

I will create job opportunity for every nigeria to make sure there is always food in their table
how?

Get rid of the agberos,reorganise the union with elites so that there will be efficient transportation for all.
and the agberos will then bcome armed robbers.
y not rehabilitate them and get them jobs?

Deal with the electricity problem,because without that no development.
how?

Others follows gradually.
u mean poverty ?

fellow nigerians please ignore this time waster,
Vote NOETIC for president.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2008
Noetic you will not win
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 19, 2008
@faketan

chai! has it come to this shocked shocked? that giving the (much needed) edge to women will get me labeled as a despot? in the same category as abacha, idi amin, mobutu, faketan tongue, et c?

if not on any other point, i'm sure women will agree that full time housewives work as hard as those who have jobs and deserve equal remuneration. plus teachin guys homemaking skills falls under the category of survival skills. what if one day ur wife becomes the president of nigeria. who then will hold fort in her absence? tongue grin

as to the last line, it's only giving u one SOLID reason to vote for me. hehe. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tompolo Private Jet And Asari Dokubo University In Benin Rebublic / When Will NDA Blow Up A Pipeline In Southeast? / COVID-19: Tambuwal Self-isolates, Hands-over To Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.