Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

If You Were The President Of Nigeria. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were The President Of Nigeria. (7958 Views)

Poll: WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT? NO RIGGING PLEASE

TOSHMANN: 9% (2 votes)
NOETIC: 28% (6 votes)
ADAMUGO: 4% (1 vote)
FAKETAN: 28% (6 votes)
I-MAN: 19% (4 votes)
DAVIDYLAN: 9% (2 votes)
URYSPY: 0% (0 votes)
TOYINRAYO: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

I Met With The President Of West Germany - BUHARI / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS / Ten Things I Would Do If I Were The President Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 19, 2008
oya, name one female despotic president any country in the world has had. wink wink
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by bjluv: 5:30am On Jan 19, 2008
Only if I could anyway and to be precise

1st task---secure my ass :p
2. get all the Nigerians who have ever in one way or the other ate from of the Nigerian resources at home or abroad in shackles. I mean all from 1960 when we got independence. they all need  to clarify their position in the Nigerian economical history.
3. Get IBB, Abubakar and OBJ all other uneducatated morons who have find their way to various position of power in the Nigerian society + to books. [No one would be pardoned and that is why I will have to 1st secure my ass]
4. Get rid of all the old engines in the system. They are all worn out already and have nothing to offer other than stealing public funds + they are not well knowledgeable about the global field.
5. Bring the change in our people's lives. There is too much suffering in a nation that has it all. Ask Nigerians for their honesty in making a better life for each and every Nigerian.
6. Reform, Agriculture, Health, Education , Technology and Youth&Sports ministries
6. Bring back free education at all levels & subsidized health cover
7. Make sure that every institution publicly declare a credible inflow/outflow of FINANCES every year

(before or while all these is in progress, introduce a nationwide identification system for all Nigerians which will be effective since that would be the only way they will quality for free education or health)

---and the list goes on!
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2008
faketan:

Noetic you will not win

now u are threatning me.
I will report u to the international community, UN, AU,EU,ECOWAS,NATO,COMMONWEALTH e.t.c.

fellow nigerians, please ignore this IBB in disguise.
Vote vision,
Vote integrity
Vote Noetics.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
noetic:

now u are threatning me.
I will report u to the international community, UN, AU,EU,ECOWAS,NATO,COMMONWEALTH e.t.c.

fellow nigerians, please ignore this IBB in disguise.
Vote vision,
Vote integrity
Vote Noetics.

Hahahahahaha, who told you? Go and report me, most of them know what I can do. They will simply advise you to step down for me. grin

bjluv:

Only if I could anyway and to be precise

1st task---secure my ass :p
2. get all the Nigerians who have ever in one way or the other ate from of the Nigerian resources at home or abroad in shackles. I mean all from 1960 when we got independence. they all need to clarify their position in the Nigerian economical history.
3. Get IBB, Abubakar and OBJ all other uneducatated morons who have find their way to various position of power in the Nigerian society + to books. [No one would be pardoned and that is why I will have to 1st secure my ass]
4. Get rid of all the old engines in the system. They are all worn out already and have nothing to offere other than stealing public funds + they are not well knowledgeable about the global field.
5. Bring the change in our people's lives. There is too much suffering in a nation that has it all. Ask Nigerians for their honesting in making a better life for each and every Nigerian.
6. Reform, Agriculture, Health, Education , Technology and Youth&Sports ministries
6. Bring back free education at all levels & subsidized health cover
7. Make sure that every institution publicly declare a credible inflow/outflow of FINANCES every year

(before or while all these is in progress, introduce a nationwide identification system for all Nigerians which will be effective since that would be the only way they will quality for free education or health)

---and the list goes on!
I wish that will be possible.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2008
iceblue:

That's my problem with nigerian MEN. you are some of the most widely travelled but your views remain as archaic as ever. Liberia, Germany, Philippines, India and even muslim pakistan has/had female presidents, and they didnt suffer grin y should u? i won't be a despot tongue even the US may be on the verge of their very first female presido. no slack o! vote for me and our rep will definitely improve, because i will be visiting all these other presidents/countries with the winners of our Miss this and that beauty competitions (we have so many now, it's hard to keep up). the beauties led by a beauty like myself will definitely impress them. kiss

none of them had or implemented your kind of manifesto
iceblue:

oya, name one female despotic president any country in the world has had. wink wink
Iceblue could be one in the making wink wink
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by anca: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2008
Noetic I am with u.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2008
anca:

Noetic I am with u.

thank u very much, the good people of nigeria.

Support a Better Nigeria
Vote Noetic.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2008
anca:

Noetic I am with u.

How can you do that? Did you not see me?

Noetic is Abacha's younger brother grin
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2008
with 3 million votes and still counting, , , , , , ,

fellow nigerians, please excercise ur franchise and secure the future of this great nation.

Vote for a better Nigeria
VOTE NOETIC for president2008
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by adamugo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2008
@Noetic,abi wetin you call yourself,
we've seen people like you in the past,sugar coated tongues,Nigerians are tired of talk much and do less politicians,
what we need nowadays is action, talk less and do much that why are dont want to be lousy about my manifesto,
we are tired of mere cacophonic politicians grin grin grin
stop making noise your approach shows that even a dictatotor would be better than you.
A word is enough for the wise
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2008
adamugo:

@Noetic,abi wetin you call yourself,
yes thats me.

we've seen people like you in the past,sugar coated tongues,
adumago, please go get one, if u like it so much shocked

Nigerians are tired of talk much and do less politicians,
yes u are right. thats y they dont want u, they want Noetic for president.

what we need nowadays is action, talk less and do much
for now I can only talk, when I get to office I will perform.

that why are don't want to be lousy about my manifesto,
please be, nigerians know jokers, and they the person they want.
cant u c d handwriting on the wall,
nigerians want NOETIC kiss

we are tired of mere cacophonic politicians grin grin grin
yes. thats y u must step down now.

stop making noise your approach shows that even a dictatotor would be better than you.
this u cant prove.

fellow nigerians, continue to support NOETIC, for a secured future
NOETIC for president2008.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2008
Come on fellow nigerians, I trust you to make the right decision. Noetic is a poetic. Do not be taken in by his sweet tongue.

I am the best for you.
Vote for faketan vote for better Nigeria.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by TheSly: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2008
everyone

FAKETAN simply means:

FAKE
T: To
A: All
N: Nigerian

so make the right choice and vote for the best of the best! cool
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by TheSly: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2008
i am the best! tongue

open your eyes y'all cheesy
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2008
Sly everyone knows the meaning of sly. never straightforward.
Clever in consealing what one's aim is.

Nigeria be warry of him
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by toshmann(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2008
tosh for president.
free condoms and reduced HIV/AIDS
free sexeducation for all fine babes. . to reduce teenage pregnancy

free holidays for any babe that agrees for guys . . . . to reduce frustration of guys and hence violence

a vote for tosh is a vote for fun

to-to-to . . . . toshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2008
toshmann:

tosh for president.
free condoms and reduced HIV/AIDS
free sexeducation for all fine babes. . to reduce teenage pregnancy

free holidays for any babe that agrees for guys . . . . to reduce frustration of guys and hence violence

a vote for tosh is a vote for fun

to-to-to . . . . toshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool

This your spectacles be like Abacha own. remember wetin kill Abacha.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2008
faketan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the master rigger, Nigerians will resist u like kenyas did.

the evidences are overwelming.

faketan:

Noetic u will not win. I will rig u out.

fellow nigerians, this is fraud.
please defend ur votes.

support a better Nigeria.
Vote NOETIC
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2008
noetic:

faketan ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the master rigger, Nigerians will resist u like kenyas did.

the evidences are overwelming.

fellow nigerians, this is fraud.
please defend your votes.

support a better Nigeria.
Vote NOETIC

come on, you just quoted me, cleared the content of the and in serted your own statement.
Is this the kind of president that we want? The one that falsifies figures.
I know you will retain IWU when u are to win because he knows how to do the dirty job.

Nigerians be warry.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by noetic(m): 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2008
faketan:

come on, you just quoted me, cleared the content of the and in serted your own statement.
Is this the kind of president that we want? The one that falsifies figures.
I know you will retain IWU when u are to win because he knows how to do the dirty job.

Nigerians be warry.

u know this false cos those were ur words, u just decided to modify them.

how come u had 5 votes and none of them made a comment?
bros shocked abeg fear GOD grin
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2008
noetic:

u know this false because those were your words, u just decided to modify them.

how come u had 5 votes and none of them made a comment?
bros shocked abeg fear GOD grin
Hey Noetic
You are true Nigerian Politician.
I swear I did not modify anything.

You fit carry your weapon of mass destruction swear?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by nightnurse(f): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2008
kissfakyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rulessssssssssssssssss kiss
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2008
nightnurse:

kissfakyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rulessssssssssssssssss kiss
Thanks hon
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Blatant: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2008
If I am president of Nigeria, I will incapacitate every adult Nigerian because they are ALL thieves. Then we will start a proper re-orientation of the young ones

Somebody said that Nigerians are mostly thieves-in-waiting and I agree with him/her.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2008
Blatant:

If I am president of Nigeria, I will incapacitate every adult Nigerian because they are ALL thieves. Then we will start a proper re-orientation of the young ones

Somebody said that Nigerians are mostly thieves-in-waiting and I agree with him/her.

As far you do not exclude yourself. It is fair enough.
Though I can tell you that I am not one.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Blatant: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2008
I take it that every Nigerian is capable of stealing and they have it in their veins till they prove otherwise.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2008
Blatant:

I take it that every Nigerian is capable of stealing and they have it in their veins till they prove otherwise.

rather say that every humanbeing has the capacity to steal.
The tendency to be corrupt is in everyone but only manifests if the environment is ripe.

Otherwise how do explain the corruption of the multinational companies in nigeria and even abroad?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by invisible2(m): 10:06am On Jan 25, 2008
Three days after swearing in, I will sack all NEPA staff, from top to bottom.
I will dismantle all installations from transformers, poles, transmitting stations etc, then i will start afresh to build a new power generation base that will be enduring, if the nation will suffer a full year blackout, everyone should bear with me-please!

If all I do still fails, i will sell the power sector to the highest international bidder, let them run the sector, even if they will cut our throats with costs, but let there be light first.

No meaningful developement will come to us without steady power. No poverty alleviation strategy will work except you empower the masses to work with power. Without power, all is dull and idle.

If I were the president, I will give us power, even if it is the only thing I achieve.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 1:57pm On Jan 25, 2008
invisible!:

Three days after swearing in, I will sack all NEPA staff, from top to bottom.
I will dismantle all installations from transformers, poles, transmitting stations etc, then i will start afresh to build a new power generation base that will be enduring, if the nation will suffer a full year blackout, everyone should bear with me-please!

If all I do still fails, i will sell the power sector to the highest international bidder, let them run the sector, even if they will cut our throats with costs, but let there be light first.

No meaningful developement will come to us without steady power. No poverty alleviation strategy will work except you empower the masses to work with power. Without power, all is dull and idle.

If I were the president, I will give us power, even if it is the only thing I achieve.

You have proved that in the stock thread.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by adamugo(m): 2:41pm On Jan 25, 2008
Fellow nigerians,the time has come for you to open your eyes vividly for a right candidate that will lead you to the next level.(1) Give you good job oppotunity

(2) Give your children qualitative education

(3) Provides you with all social ammenities

(4) provides free medicals services

To measure a few,Fellow nigerians noetic is not a visionary leader ignore the dictator and his suger coated tongue and vote for a victionary leader like , eg.Mahartma Ghandi,Obafemi Awolowo,Bola Tinubbu.kindly vote for adamugo.
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by Iman3(m): 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2008
adamugo:

Fellow nigerians,the time has come for you to open your eyes vividly for a right candidate that will lead you to the next level.(1) Give you good job oppotunity

(2) Give your children qualitative education

(3) Provides you with all social ammenities

(4) provides free medicals services

To measure a few,Fellow nigerians noetic is not a visionary leader ignore the dictator and his suger coated tongue and vote for a victionary leader like , eg.Mahartma Ghandi,Obafemi Awolowo,Bola Tinubbu.kindly vote for adamugo.

Na true!How you go fund am? You go pluck money from trees?
Re: If You Were The President Of Nigeria. by faketan(m): 2:56pm On Jan 25, 2008
I-man:

Na true!How you go fund am? You go pluck money from trees?
Akweyi kwudi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nigerians Rioting In China / 56yr Old Man Caught Having Sex With His 7y Old Niece Stripped Unclad(pics) / Gov Oyebanji: We Have Paid Over N31bn As Salaries, Gratuities, Pensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.