Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon (2605 Views)

See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / Aww! This Lady Donated Her Kidney To A Stranger,now They're Gettin Married!photo / What Should I Do, My Girlfriend Is Gettin Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 8:31am On Sep 18, 2012
We stay miles apart and we ve bn datin for over 2 yrs nw. We both knw our love isn't wat it used 2 be. We no longer chat or play as usual. Quarrels, here n there. Yet, we're goin ahead wit our marriage plans cos we promised neva 2 leave each oda no mata wat.
R we makin a huge mistake goin ahead wit d marriage, not minding our recent feelings? Pls, I need ur candid opinion on dis issue which has bn givin me sleepless nights. Tanx in advance
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 18, 2012
Whats the distance like, before now?
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by ITbomb(m): 8:58am On Sep 18, 2012
Are u the he or the she?
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2012
acidosis™:
Whats the distance like, before now?
lyk north n south
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2012
ITbomb: Are u the he or the she?
am d guy
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nedum05(f): 9:14am On Sep 18, 2012
Remember as u lay your bed, so you wil lay on it. Why not ask yourself what really you desire in a marriage. Talk it out, let it be discussed among u two, hear what the other person has to say about what u feel over the relationship. Make heast while there is time. I pray you dont make d mistake that will hurt you for the rest of ur life.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by emilyone(f): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2012
marriage is not bread and beans, a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage!
its either you address the issue now or forever remain silent while you endure a miserable marriage life.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by slimyem: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2012
there is fire on the mountain and u still wan climb am?
That's not wise IMO....
If its not good now,its not going to get better when you are married.
If it doesn't feel right,then its not right!
Put the wedding on hold and redefine the reasons why u choose to be with each other in d first place.find the spark that's lost before you make this life-changing decision.
Goodluck with all!
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 9:52am On Sep 18, 2012
Tanx u all, bt d truth is dat we feel our consience wud haunt us if we went bck on our promises. Everybody knws us 2geda, even family n frnds. Dey all see us as a happy couple.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2012
op

i guess you think maintaining a distance relationship, is quite the same as a relationship with no distance?
And that's why you both are having this issue.
I guess you both should put wedding plans on hold and sort this issue out first!
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 18, 2012
may b the distance is the actual problem. When i miss smbdy especially someone i love dearly, i make trouble alot. When was the last time you guys saw each other? Have you taken the time to know the reasons behind the change of attitude? Or it could be stress. My dear marriage shouldn't b rushed. Best of luck
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Rocktation(f): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2012
Gentle_J: Tanx u all, bt d truth is dat we feel our consience wud haunt us if we went bck on our promises. Everybody knws us 2geda, even family n frnds. Dey all see us as a happy couple.

Get married for all the right reasons, oga. If you're getting married because people expect you to, or for money or because you're great partners when you're not great friends, then you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. I'm sure the good ones include getting along, being great partners by supporting each other in all you do (not necessarily being agreeable all the time though), being great friends, and being in love, yes.

Of cos, perfect marriages don't exist but a lot do have lots of positives. And that's only evident, when you marry for all the good reasons. Be careful with the decision you're thinking up here.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 18, 2012
Ok nah
I'll be here waiting for your thread after the wedding.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870: may b the distance is the actual problem. When i miss smbdy especially someone i love dearly, i make trouble alot. When was the last time you guys saw each other? Have you taken the time to know the reasons behind the change of attitude? Or it could be stress. My dear marriage shouldn't b rushed. Best of luck
I tot so too. Its bn 3 mnths since we saw last. We can only hope tins get bck 2 normal wen we start stayin together. D weddin date has bn fixed.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 18, 2012
Gentle_J: lyk north n south

Are you seeing/crushing/admiring another woman out there?
(You don't need to answer this question) but try and take away every false feelings, concentrate on your woman..call her more than you do before now.. and finally, invite her over to your place..or you can consider visiting her too.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 10:59am On Sep 18, 2012
AmBeautiful: op

i guess you think maintaining a distance relationship, is quite the same as a relationship with no distance?
And that's why you both are having this issue.
I guess you both should put wedding plans on hold and sort this issue out first!
Its bn a great relationship despite d distance. Tins jst started turnin around recently
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 11:02am On Sep 18, 2012
acidosis™:

Are you seeing/crushing/admiring another woman out there?
(You don't need to answer this question) but try and take away every false feelings, concentrate on your woman..call her more than you do before now.. and finally, invite her over to your place..or you can consider visiting her too.
I ve decided 2 try on my own part. Jst last nyt, she told be boldly dat her luv for me has gone so low and it scares her too.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Frankisu(m): 11:16am On Sep 18, 2012
Wow!! I gues its a common phenomenon. Its always tougher and more dramatic wen d end aproaches. Its to be expected. D fact dat you guys r not tinking of parting ways no matter the circumstances shows that u are meant for each other. Pls, make haste the wedding and have fun with your soul mate. Hapy married life in advance!
#talkin out of experience

1 Like

Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by coldubako(m): 11:21am On Sep 18, 2012
If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2012
Gentle_J: I ve decided 2 try on my own part. Jst last nyt, she told be boldly dat her luv for me has gone so low and it scares her too.
really? If the both of you no longer love each other that much, then i suggest you suspend d wedding. This is the stage where both of you can't wait 2 finally b 2gether but what do we have here? A broken rltnshp is better than a marriage without love and happines.

1 Like

Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Frankisu(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2012
col dubako: If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill
keep going until u die?
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 11:47am On Sep 18, 2012
Frankisu: Wow!! I gues its a common phenomenon. Its always tougher and more dramatic wen d end aproaches. Its to be expected. D fact dat you guys r not tinking of parting ways no matter the circumstances shows that u are meant for each other. Pls, make haste the wedding and have fun with your soul mate. Hapy married life in advance!
I wish it was dat easy. Hope your experience ended happily.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 11:48am On Sep 18, 2012
Frankisu: Wow!! I gues its a common phenomenon. Its always tougher and more dramatic wen d end aproaches. Its to be expected. D fact dat you guys r not tinking of parting ways no matter the circumstances shows that u are meant for each other. Pls, make haste the wedding and have fun with your soul mate. Hapy married life in advance!
I wish it was dat easy. Hope your experience ended on a happy note.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by goofie: 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2012
Gentle_J: I ve decided 2 try on my own part. Jst last nyt, she told be boldly dat her luv for me has gone so low and it scares her too.

what is it that u guys used to do that u dont do anymore? maybe u shld talk about it n get back to dt.

because even in marriage, the love n pasion goes sour.its left 4 the couple to constantly spice things up and work it out.

love cannot work itself out. ders no vacuum. it cn either die down or go up. dt depends on both of u.

so u cld both start dating diff pple and this issue will still show up.
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by GentleJ2: 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2012
goofie:

what is it that u guys used to do that u dont do anymore? maybe u shld talk about it n get back to dt.

because even in marriage, the love n pasion goes sour.its left 4 the couple to constantly spice things up and work it out.

love cannot work itself out. ders no vacuum. it cn either die down or go up. dt depends on both of u.

Nice one. Thank you
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
col dubako: If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill

wow this quote is dumber than the name. .
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by DExplorer1: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
goofie:

I endorse this post
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by dandagreat(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by dandagreat(m): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hey Mr Op, u want ur marriage to end up like this?

Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Ariyke: 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870: may b the distance is the actual problem. When i miss smbdy especially someone i love dearly, i make trouble alot. When was the last time you guys saw each other? Have you taken the time to know
the reasons behind the change of attitude? Or it could be stress. My
dear marriage shouldn't b rushed. Best of luck
Seconded
Re: Our Love Is Dying, Yet We're Gettin Married Soon by Goldieluks: 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
goofie:

I endorse this post too. @OP this is where you both have to define the love you've been proving to eachother all this while. Everyday is not christmas. You and your girl should know that there comes a time in a relationship where things don't seem like what they used to be. It is only steadfastness that would enable you two scale through.

If you two decides to move on, there's no guarantee that this same thing will not repeat itself in your new relationship. Things like this is bound to happen in every relationship, so go back to your girl and sort things out with her.

My piece!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Run Away With Him ? / Calling A 'strange' Boy/girl 'sweetheart',is It Polite Or Irritating? / What Is That One Song That Makes You Want To Fall In Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.