Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? (1007 Views)

8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2012
jack agree to die for rose for titanic
Rashidi agree to receive 50 lashes of koboko plus Selimatu own 50 lashes when sharia police catch them red handed yanshing each other for behind one abandoned primary school..
If na u dey rashidi position will u be ready to recieve ur babe own punishment just to prove ur love for her?
omo be honest oooo
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by jhydebaba(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2012
Rashidi wise up now, he will live to nyansh another day. If he no take the girl koboko how he go take give the girl him own koboko next time.
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Nonsense in the highest order
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2012
love is a two way emotion, if not, then it is a waste of time and energy....so as much as Rashidi wants to show his affection by taking up HER punishment, Salematu should do the same by taking up HIS punishment.

1 Like

Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2012
why i go receive lashes cuz of a girl wey fit leave me another man those days, love was blind but these days, love get two koro koro eyess grin grin
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 10:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
100 lashes, hmmmmm. I won't even collect my own 50
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by 190: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2012
This is what I called OYN

I repeat OYN

OYN - On your own

Wetin gum me and d gurl before ni
Please abeg ooh - ure on your own

All man 2 his tenth oh isreal
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by ikechukz(m): 4:13am On Sep 19, 2012
if fit help her receive her own only if she go gree to take my own.
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 5:12am On Sep 19, 2012
190: This is what I called OYN

I repeat OYN

OYN - On your own

Wetin gum me and d gurl before ni
Please abeg ooh - ure on your own

All man 2 his tenth oh isreal
Whatever happened to for better for worse
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by 190: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Whatever happened to for better for worse

In wic planet
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Mynd44: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2012
190:

In wic planet
Earth na
Re: Are U Ready To Recieve Hundred Lashes Of The Cane For Your Girlfriend? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Earth na
no be for earth dat one dey happen.maybe na for Mars,mercury or maybe capricon but not earth cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Are All Men The Same? / Why Are My Girlfriends Always Older Than Me??? / HIV Positive Mother Convicted Of Having Sèx With Friend’s Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.