Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard (3228 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry This Pretty Lady In Order To Gain USA Greencard??? / Did My Nigerian Husband Marry Me For Love, Greencard, Or Both? / Two Marriages And Still No Greencard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2011
Some nigerian men can really be that shameless.Many nigerian men residing in the USA depend on almost everything frm their american wives.Many of such men have no jobs and they just laze about while others are struggling and hustling.Such nigerian men in the hope of making it big get married to fat ugly unwanted white american and black american.They live in the homes of these women and they depend on monthly allowance from such women.Instead of them to look for jobs or enroll in schools to develop themselves they prefer going to clubs drinking alcohol 24/7 when they are not in their american wives homes playing ps3 video games.It is such nigerian men whose american wives insult at public functions.Most times their wives refer to them as worthless lazy jungle africunts .There was one 23 yr old igbo guy married to a 58 yr old black american woman for four years eating her money and her food and she divorced him and reported to the immigration authorities that the igbo boy engaged in a scam marriage to her and hence he got his ass deported back to africa.This is so shameful.Many immigrants in america are making it big without depending on american women but for african and nigerian men we view the aged american woman as our only way to success.About time we fasteen our belts and work on our self esteem.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Goldieluks: 5:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
undecided
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
@poster
the IMPORTANT question IS: why do you care so much about what others are doing with THEIR lives. live YOUR life the best you can and stop worrying about others.

if a man marry some fat and ugly foreign woman for papers then i am sure they are equally ready to take ALL the insult they can from their wives because the AIM is to get a green card (not having the perfect marriage), duh!

why dont you do YOU, and let them do THEM!
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the IMPORTANT question IS: why do you care so much about what others are doing with THEIR lives. live YOUR life the best you can and stop worrying about others.

if a man marry some fat and ugly foreign woman for papers then i am sure they are equally ready to take ALL the insult they can from their wives because the AIM is to get a green card (not having the perfect marriage), duh!

why dont you do YOU, and let them do THEM!
I would care because such men are soiling the image of nigeria and nigerian men.These women who have been duped go on social sites complaining and branding african men as lazy,corrupt and worthless.If we dont critsize such men then what they do will soil us all.Its the same way we critisize yahoo boys so also we should critisize african men who engage in green card marriage.Lets encourage such men to work for success with their hands instead of looking up to a fat ugly american woman.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2011
swallu:

I would care because such men are soiling the image of nigeria and nigerian men.These women who have been duped go on social sites complaining and branding african men as lazy,corrupt and worthless.If we dont critsize such men then what they do will soil us all.Its the same way we critisize yahoo boys so also we should critisize african men who engage in green card marriage.Lets encourage such men to work for success with their hands instead of looking up to a fat ugly american woman.

if you want to bring the image of Nigerians around the world up then i suggest you FOCUS on the 419 criminals instead.
who cares what people say about Nigerians on forums or even live? live your life right and let them judge your life and basta. even if there was only ONE person who would do such act, people would still talk shiit.

yes it aint right but who are we to tell (force) someone to go back to Nigeria when that person "thinks" he has a better life being in such r/ship in US than being back in Nigeria? it's called LIFE! some of our sistas are in Europe selling their bodies, other are into 419 crimes, while in Nigeria many are into money rituals and what not.
this LAZY nature you are talking about is even MORE RAMPANT in Nigeria. why would you think that these people would change when they travel abroad?! lol you make no sense.

lets be honest: most Nigerians ARE lazy (want the good life without working for it) and many ARE corrupt!

btw: you are forgetting ONE important issue, although their lives may NOT be right to YOU, they have 24hrs electricity, safety, law and equality, possibility of the "american dream"  AND money coming into their pockets etc so in the balance, it may be better FOR THEM!
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by freecocoa(f): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
Mr OP what's your obsession with this issue anyways?its already boring,you can't tell people what to do with their lives,just know that.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by claremont(m): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

[size=14pt]lets be honest: most Nigerians ARE lazy (want the good life without working for it) and many ARE corrupt! [/size]
A few Nigerians may be lazy, but definitely not MOST. In the same vein, I agree some Nigerians may be corrupt, but I don't believe there is any proof that many Nigerians are corrupt. Just because most terrorists happen to be Muslims is not enough to say most Muslims are potential terrorists, it defeats basic logic. When a huge statement like "most Nigerians are lazy and corrupt" is made, it requires a huge amount of evidence as well for it to be remotely believable.

@OP: You seem to have an obsession for fat, white, ladies because this is the second thread you are opening about this issue. As far as I am concerned, anyone can marry whoever they deem fit; an individual's choice of who to marry may affect the individual alone, it definitely does NOT affect the way a whole continent is perceived.

1 Like

Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Repubocrat(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2011
claremont:

but I don't believe there is any proof that many Nigerians are corrupt.

LOL! Funny joke.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
OP na the nigerians wey dey reside for USA na dem dey worthless and lazy.We for europe and especially for UK dey very hardworking.Ehn make u check out nigerians for new york and chicago wey dey do yahoo yahoo and those ones wey dey run after american women for greencard as u say.U go see some of them wear baggy jeans wey dem sag for their knees saying words like,'yoo niggga! i am gonna bitch ur @ss up or other words like,'i aint no african bootyscratcher but a proud african american broda grin.Many of dem don deny their root.Eh even sef i read for paper that Lil Wayne na confirmed nigerian and na from Bayelsa state im come from but the guy dey deny say na yankee im be with im thick nigerian looks grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by claremont(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2011
Repubocrat:

LOL! Funny joke.
I am damn serious actually. As far as I know, media reports about Nigerians cannot be considered to be objective evidence that most Nigerians are lazy and corrupt.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
freecocoa:

Mr OP what's your obsession with this issue anyways?its already boring,you can't tell people what to do with their lives,just know that.
free Cocoa da cocoa grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
claremont:

A few Nigerians may be lazy, but definitely not MOST. In the same vein, I agree some Nigerians may be corrupt, but I don't believe there is any proof that many Nigerians are corrupt. Just because most terrorists happen to be Muslims is not enough to say most Muslims are potential terrorists, it defeats basic logic.

bro, i wish you could be right but we only have to have a look at the state of the country to understand that it aint the truth.
many dont know (or want to know) the beauty of hard work.

- gals are begging/selling their body for quick monetary gain while they could simply work for it. LAZY!
- if you do business in 9ja you better SHINE YOUR EYES or you will get ripped off, and thats in ALL INDUSTRIES. just because they all want that quick monetary gain. LAZY!!!
- many are into scams  for quick monetary gain rather than working hard to get theirs. LAZY!
- teachers/civil servant etc are asking for bribes to do the job THEY ARE PAID TO DO, for quick monetary gain, LAZY!
- corrupt politicians taking bribes, left right and center, for quick monetary gains rather than work hard to get theirs. LAZY!
- let me not even start on RELIGION/JUJU etc that turn people into lazy zombies!

sadly, many dont care about hard work, they just need the quick monetary gain because, the truth is, if you aint got money in Nigeria then you will live a miserable life, so many will do anything to get money (even if they dont deserve it). . . . . . . . . then some people are mad when these same Nigerians go abroad and continue the "9ja trend".
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2011
Repubocrat:

LOL! Funny joke.
Where's the joke in what he wrote?
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
Another lame,meaningless and ediotical thread. You should be talking to your uncle in private before generalizing.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2011
Here we go.  undecided

lefulefu:

OP na the nigerians wey dey reside for USA na dem dey worthless and lazy.We for europe and especially for UK dey very hardworking.Ehn make u check out nigerians for new york and chicago wey dey do yahoo yahoo and those ones wey dey run after american women for greencard as u say.U go see some of them wear baggy jeans wey dem sag for their knees saying words like,'yoo niggga! i am gonna NaughtyWoman your @ss up or other words like,'i aint no african bootyscratcher but a proud african american broda grin.Many of dem don deny their root.Eh even sef i read for paper that Lil Wayne na confirmed nigerian and na from Bayelsa state im come from but the guy dey deny say na yankee im be with im thick nigerian looks grin

and here YOU go with the lies!!  grin
You can find "Neo-African militant" African Americans in the US like you will find wankstas in the uk!!

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kRWKyz2gHI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash] [flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Bdk2Ws1U?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
HEWWWWHWWWWWWW!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Hardworking, upstanding, anti-nigga indeed!!  grin Caribbean and African waste men!!  tongue
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
We for europe and especially for UK dey very hardworking.

Rofl. grin

You're the ones making oyibo welfare babies the most.

shameless dudes

abi o OP. They have no shame at all. But it's always funny when these women kick them out in the end tongue
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Repubocrat(m): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
claremont:

I am damn serious actually. As far as I know, media reports about Nigerians cannot be considered to be objective evidence that most Nigerians are lazy and corrupt.

Actually, you're correct. We can never really know if most Nigerians are corrupt, but we do know is that many Nigerians are indeed corrupt, and that's bad enough.

One can argue that this sort of dealings are merely restricted to our Leaders, but our leaders are the products of the same environment we all grew up in.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2011
lefulefu:

free Cocoa da cocoa grin
How far you na? Shebi you no fit wish me merry xmas upon say I put your name for my list,anyways hope say you enjoy your xmas?
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by claremont(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

bro, i wish you could be right but we only have to have a look at the state of the country to understand that it aint the truth.
many dont know (or want to know) the beauty of hard work.

- gals are begging/selling their body for quick monetary gain while they could simply work for it. LAZY!
- if you do business in 9ja you better SHINE YOUR EYES or you will get ripped off, and thats in ALL INDUSTRIES. just because they all want that quick monetary gain. LAZY!!!
- many are into scams  for quick monetary gain rather than working hard to get theirs. LAZY!
- teachers/civil servant etc are asking for bribes to do the job THEY ARE PAID TO DO, for quick monetary gain, LAZY!
- corrupt politicians taking bribes, left right and center, for quick monetary gains rather than work hard to get theirs. LAZY!
- let me not even start on RELIGION/JUJU etc that turn people into lazy zombies!

sadly, many dont care about hard work, they just need the quick monetary gain because, the truth is, if you aint got money in Nigeria then you will live a miserable life, so many will do anything to get money (even if they dont deserve it). . . . . . . . . then some people are mad when these same Nigerians go abroad and continue the "9ja trend".
[b]It is a fact that 99.9% of all terrorist acts around the world are committed by Muslims, but is that enough to say most Muslims are terrorists/potential terrorists?! I think not.

My point is that there are some statements that people choose to make which require hard evidence for it to be a fact. I agree with the point that there are Nigerians involved in scams, prostitution, e.t.c; but I would also argue that there are a whole lot of Nigerians worldwide who are not involved in these crimes, are hard-working, and making the nation proud in one way or another.  If one were to believe what is written in the media about Nigeria, one would think every Nigerian is a potential scammer; this kind of perception is not in any way different from that of some white people who believe every black man is a potential r-apist, thief, e.t.c simply because of what they hear in the media about black people.

Each individual case should be judged by its own merit,but saying that most people from a country of over 140 million people are lazy and corrupt on the basis of media reports on a few lazy and corrupt men, is not an objective view IMHO.[/b]
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Goldieluks: 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2011
REALITY101:

Another lame,meaningless and ediotical thread. You should be talking to your uncle in private before generalizing.

Lolz the Americana, are we affected by the topic here?
grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl. grin

shameless dudes

abi o OP. They have no shame at all. But it's always funny when these women kick them out in the end tongue

LOL!!!! grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by seedord247(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2011
e be like say dem deport this Guy . . . since yesterday you've been posting this retardeed thread of yours. what's your con-sine if them lick horse pussy bcus of paper.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Repubocrat(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
freecocoa:

Where's the joke in what he wrote?

The joke was the inaccurate statement. Many Nigerians patronize corrupt practices. Perhaps most don't, but many do.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by seedord247(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
Repubocrat:

The joke was the inaccurate statement. Many Nigerians patronize corrupt practices. Perhaps most don't, but many do.

broo especially in south Chicago, Englewood to be precise. tongue lipsrsealed grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Rofl. grin

shameless dudes

so u wan come blame me because u no make enough money 4 your italo hustling abi? .talking of welfare if u recall for germany na naija woman dem shoot for belle after she take knife wan use stab police woman because dem no give am welfare.Abegi naija guys no get time to dey pursue welfare money because we don pass dat level grin grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
^^

pass welfare level = scam naive women.

got'cha wink cool
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
@Mr JBrown, most Nigerians are NOT LAZY. I dnt knw how u came to that silly conclusion.
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
Dont know what "italo hustle" means

Must be something popular in your own family. smiley
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

Here we go.  undecided

and here YOU go with the lies!!  grin
You can find "Neo-African militant" African Americans in the US like you will find wankstas in the uk!!

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kRWKyz2gHI?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash] [flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH2Bdk2Ws1U?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash]
HEWWWWHWWWWWWW!!!  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Hardworking, upstanding, anti-nigga indeed!!  grin Caribbean and African waste men!!  tongue
haba those are not nigerians oooo.na congolese those ppl be grin.u no see the shape of their heads? cool.no nigerian head dey shaped like that grin
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2011
lefulefu:

haba those are not nigerians oooo.na congolese those ppl be grin.u no see the shape of their heads? cool.no nigerian head dey shaped like that grin

MSCHEWWWW!!! grin

comot for hia lefool! tongue
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2011
bro Claremont/Andromedia
look around you, the answer to this issue is right there,the desire for quick monetary gain or get rich quick schemes (aka LAZINESS) starts right there!!!!

just landing in MMA will give you an idea of the severity of the problem. if you have ever pass these criminals (calling themselves immigration officer) without paying them a bribe then you must be one of the LUCKY FEW! wanna get an official paperwork done in the normal time? you better grease that official's hand if not that paperwork will DRAG on forever! passport/driving license oh lawd!!!! why do you think so many are getting conned in 9ja? why do you think so many are armed robbed/kidnapped or carjacked? why do you think 90% of 9ja women expect you to pay them with gifts and what not, for the privilege of dating them? why do you think so many believe in JUJU or go to church praying for "miracles"?!

i guess the fact that ALL past 9ja presidents robbed the coffers till they were dried out is a sign of who the Nigerian citizen truly is. the day we accept that fact, the day we accept our flaws, the better we can start rebuilding our image! who are you trying to kid here?!
Re: Just How Much Insults Are U Ready To Tke From Ur American Wife because Of Greencard by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2011
It is a fact that 99.9% of all terrorist acts around the world are committed by Muslims, but is that enough to say most Muslims are terrorists/potential terrorists?! I think not.

source please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Take Off Your Panties Just Because... / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? / Reasons Why An Ugly Man Should Never Loose Hope On Marrying A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.