Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,591 members, 7,955,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? (2938 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Whats With Guys And Boobs? / Ladies Attitude When Breaking Up With Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2012
nne3870: @op... Wait o you are trying to tell us that for two weeks you kept asking some guys 4 time and you even noticed their 'designer' watches were bad abi broken? Hmmm... Ma you need a job, lack of it is affecting you badly....

Can't you read?
undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2012
@Beautiful...

nah weren't enemies before now. .

@All, I think we've said enough. . .Everyone with his/her own opinion. So let her be pls.
Thanks..!
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 10:38pm On Sep 18, 2012
cindyrella: Op, go and buy your own watch and stop complaining!
And this is coming from a female
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Etranshub(m): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
Mynd_44: People should learn to stay out of other people's business. If I choose to wear a broken watch, how does that change your life? Get yours or if you wanna check the time so badly, check your mobile phone
I wonder o
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by tellwsdom: 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2012
AmBeautiful:

When were you released?
And on whose orders?

Am sure you don't understand this topic, take your drugs daily to ensure proper comprehension please

I suggest you try reading this thread after taking your drugs tomorrow.
undecided

See vein for ur neck as u dey type with annoyance embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by abiL(f): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2012
Has it occurred to you to ehmm... Hmmm.. Ehmm... Maybe get your own watch!

Let them wear their bad watches, it's not like it should be affecting you.

Invest in a GOOD wrist watch yourself if you badly want to know what the time is.

Ps: and it's not only guys that wear bad watches, a lot of girls do. Some girls e.g. (the poster) can't even afford a watch. Just saying!

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Excelboi(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2012
abiL: Has it occurred to you to ehmm... Hmmm.. Ehmm... Maybe get your own watch!

Invest in a GOOD wrist watch yourself if you badly want to know what the time is.

Ps: and it's not only guys that wear bad watches, a lot of girls do. Some girls e.g. (the poster) can't even afford a watch. Just saying!
lol
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by switdick(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2012
Eeiyah.....Looool....@poster,gan buy ya own na!
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2012
switdick: Eeiyah.....Looool....@poster,gan buy ya own na!
That's the idea
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
abiL: Has it occurred to you to ehmm... Hmmm.. Ehmm... Maybe get your own watch!

tongue tongue
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's the idea

with your busybody
undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
switdick: Eeiyah.....Looool....@poster,gan buy ya own na!

tongue
that's why you're my daddy?
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
Excelboi: lol

undecided
you don sell your pepper finish?
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
tellwsdom:

See vein for ur neck as u dey type with annoyance embarassed embarassed

how market?
hope you took 1 tablet yesterday night and 1 tablet this morning?

E go better!
undecided
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
acidosis™:
@Beautiful...

nah weren't enemies before now. .

@All, I think we've said enough. . .Everyone with his/her own opinion. So let her be pls.
Thanks..!

kiss
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
@Op pls do us a favor. Get a big bucket fill half of it with GARRI pour cold water mix and drink and see if it affects the price of wrist watches.

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 19, 2012
12 inches!:
@Op pls do us a favor. Get a big bucket fill half of it with GARRI pour cold water mix and drink and see if it affects the price of wrist watches.

what's 12 inches?
anyway it does affect the price of wristwatches!
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by free2ryhme: 1:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful: I have noticed that many guys like flaunting off (expensive )wrist watch that have gone bad!

Last week all the guys i asked about the time could not actually tell me the time, but some of them where wearing designer wrist watch!
(Even before last week i have noticed this same thing)

When i asked, hello good morning, good afternoon,please what's the time, all i hear is "sorry its not working"

Please guys repair your wrist watch, get a better one, or leave your wrist bare.
Why are you 'POSING'?

Is it by force to wear wrist watch self?

This habit is so common with you guys!
Get a good wristwatch that is functional or stay without one!

undecided

the same way women wears fashion ring on their ring finger
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by liljboy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2012
For two weeks u'v been carrying out your research? Hmmmm mumu for two weeks u should hv put it in2 writing for ur next project, for two weeks u for don buy ur own wrist watch... Sighs! U no get handwork joor

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by abiL(f): 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful:

tongue tongue

Pele kiss
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by DExplorer1: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful: .
smiley grin grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Etranshub(m): 3:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
nne3870: @op... Wait o you are trying to tell us that for two weeks you kept asking some guys 4 time and you even noticed their 'designer' watches were bad abi broken? Hmmm... Ma you need a job, lack of it is affecting you badly....
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful:

with your busybody
undecided
Ignored
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ignored

Merci
grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful: I have noticed that many guys like flaunting off (expensive )wrist watch that have gone bad!

Last week all the guys i asked about the time could not actually tell me the time, but some of them where wearing designer wrist watch!
(Even before last week i have noticed this same thing)

When i asked, hello good morning, good afternoon,please what's the time, all i hear is "sorry its not working"

Please guys repair your wrist watch, get a better one, or leave your wrist bare.
Why are you 'POSING'?

Is it by force to wear wrist watch self?

This habit is so common with you guys!
Get a good wristwatch that is functional or stay without one!

undecided
what of babes wey like to flaunt expensive BBs when dem never recharge
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful:

bad belle
like i told mynd: go smoke some garri
For ur mind u don yab abi? As ur nostrils wide reach, dem fit park helicopter inside. U keep asking ur village cocoa farmers for time like d person wey wia d wrist watch sef,fit tell time.Ode!
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Can't you read?
undecided
Shattap! For 2wks strx, u've bin roaming d streets of Nigeria asking time as a strategy to approach potential customers.See ya life! No more Maga o! U best start cooking Ewa agoyin and start hawking it.

1 Like

Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
Daft thread some people need mad man blokus to correct their brain
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
For ur mind u don yab abi? As ur nostrils wide reach, dem fit park helicopter inside. U keep asking ur village cocoa farmers for time like d person wey wia d wrist watch sef,fit tell time.Ode!
chie u for fit Jagua wife sha.u sabi talk like her grin grin grin grin
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Mynd44: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why must kids open thread sef? Na by force?
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
lefulefu:
chie u for fit Jagua wife sha.u sabi talk like her grin grin grin grin
Werey! Who b jagua?
Re: What's With Guys And Bad Wrist Watches? by kinggenesis(m): 6:28pm On Sep 19, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Guy, you get mouth die............. I comment my reserve..... .lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Caught Having Se.x With A Married Woman In The Name Of Deliverance! / Watch Sexy Maheeda,getting High And Masturbating With A Bottle Of MOET / Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.