Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! (7136 Views)

Is This Not Supposed To Be Child Abuse Too? Graphic Images 18+ Discretion*** / Could This Be Happening To Me? / What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by vivianc(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
Hi guys, I think I'm in trouble! We are supposed to be just friends, I never intended to like him, none of us did but its beginning to happen, I'm beginning to like him and its scary! I find myself thinking about him much and he has no idea how I'm beginning to feel about him and I have no intention of telling him.
This can't be happening! I'm usually in control of how I feel for people but this one I don't just understand.
Sometimes I feel like withdrawing from the friendship but I don't just like the "missing him" part, cos lately he's been making me laugh a lot.
I don't know if I'm deluded or the feeling is actually real but right now I'm just scared, scared of even liking someone talk more of the one that might not like me right back. So what do I do? How do I snap out of this and come back to reality that we are just friends and friends we should remain!
Pls oo, I need help cos I could be screwed if this grows into something huge and he doesn't feel the same way. This is a disaster!! I need to UNLIKE him period!

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by ATMC(f): 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2012
vivian chinaza: Hi guys, I think I'm in trouble! We are supposed to be just friends, I never intended to like him, none of us did but its beginning to happen, I'm beginning to like him and its scary! I find myself thinking about him much and he has no idea how I'm beginning to feel about him and I have no intention of telling him.
This can't be happening! I'm usually in control of how I feel for people but this one I don't just understand.
Sometimes I feel like withdrawing from the friendship but I don't just like the "missing him" part, cos lately he's been making me laugh a lot.
I don't know if I'm deluded or the feeling is actually real but right now I'm just scared, scared of even liking someone talk more of the one that might not like me right back. So what do I do? How do I snap out of this and come back to reality that we are just friends and friends we should remain!
Pls oo, I need help cos I could be screwed if this grows into something huge and he doesn't feel the same way. This is a disaster!! I need to UNLIKE him period!
unlike him na d exact way u started liking him or u can take d risk...life, is it not about risk taking and besides he may be d one for u...don't take life too seriously o wink

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by k2039: 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
No one can make you do anything you don't want to do. Step back and begin to see him as only a friend that he is.

Avoid going on dates with him.
Keep yourself busy,so you dont have to think about him.
Avoid being alone with him
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by 190: 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2012
ATM Card cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Excelboi(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2012
OP. Why are you talking and ranting like some one on heat period? Just avoid him, shikenah!
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 18, 2012
vivian chinaza: Hi guys, I think I'm in trouble! We are supposed to be just friends, I never intended to like him, none of us did but its beginning to happen, I'm beginning to like him and its scary! I find myself thinking about him much and he has no idea how I'm beginning to feel about him and I have no intention of telling him.
What does it take you to have a positive spirit? Why cant you be happy with yourself, and see this source of happiness as God sent? What if it was meant or supposed to happen? Nothing in life is sure. You are only sure of the present, so how did you see the future to conclusively decree that it was not meant to happen?

You might have made mistakes from previous relationship experiences, but a graver mistake is to think that there is a stereotype behavior for every relationship. Great couples today started out as friends, without any intentions. But it gets to a point where denying their feelings for each other would make them miserable for life. When that time comes, what do you do? Still wasn't meant to happen?

Life is not a roller coaster ride. Always expect the unexpected, and be ready to take a counter action to prevent actions that were meant to be Detrimental to you from having accomplishments. Live your life the way you deem fit, but within the confines of positivity, while acknowledging negativity as well. Accepting that these two extremes exist in life would help you in striking a favourable balance for yourself. . .

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2012
Excelboi: OP. Why are you talking and ranting like some one on heat period? Just avoid him, shikenah!
How do you avoid your source of happiness? What if she makes him happy a well? Humans are not mechanical robots, but emotional beings. . .
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by engrtee(f): 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2012
Imagne a grand mum askin ha children for advice.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2012
What you are trying to do is suffocation of emotional expression. Let it flow baby and don't fight it. What you are feeling now is natural,is only fair to let go of that spirit of resistance because the deepest part of your heart is already craving for him. You can't fight love when it comes knocking. Just flow with the waves of love!

2 Likes

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Ariyke: 12:03am On Sep 19, 2012
he might also be feeling the same way as u do so dont try to do sumfin u gonna regret cus all those lasting relationship began with friendship and why do u wanna unlike hi? is he nt up to ur taste or what?
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by vivianc(f): 12:29am On Sep 19, 2012
engrtee: Imagne a grand mum askin ha children for advice.
Lmao......so granny is not suppose to seek for people's advice abi? My son, it shall be well with u! Iseee!!!
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by vivianc(f): 12:33am On Sep 19, 2012
Ariyke: he might also be feeling the same way as u do so dont try to do sumfin u gonna regret cus all those lasting relationship began with friendship and why do u wanna unlike hi? is he nt up to ur taste or what?
He is, I'm just scared. Thanks babe!
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by vislabraye(m): 1:48am On Sep 19, 2012
@poster. Grow some balls and ask him out. Shikena. Must men always be the one doing the asking?
Or are you too much to fall in love? You just remind me of that lady in tinsel ( she's the CEO of a company). She wants to prove tough. Don't follow her O. Na film trick.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by StellaBella(f): 2:12am On Sep 19, 2012
ASK HIM OUT.
IT IS EITHEIR
A YES OR NO.

If I like a guy,
damn
I am gonna tell u and ask u out
Remember it is
ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

Or just kiss him unexpectedly!

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Mynd44: 5:21am On Sep 19, 2012
^^
Thank you
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Sunebanty(m): 5:45am On Sep 19, 2012
Op,i know You are scared because he may see you has cheap,what about if he is also thinking of that but he is afraid of telling you because he won't like anything to affect your friendship.before you can be feeling like this for him,i know he is also feeling the same for you.
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by ATMC(f): 7:23am On Sep 19, 2012
190: ATM Card cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by 190: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2012
undecided
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Excelboi(m): 7:36am On Sep 19, 2012
sexkillz: How do you avoid your source of happiness? What if she makes him happy a well? Humans are not mechanical robots, but emotional beings. . .
Face Ya front
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2012
Abeg enjoy d feelings while it lasts..its natural 2 feel attachd to sm1 dat makes u happy often..bt jst create ur boundaries n avoid oversteping it..dnt allow emotions rule u,u ar 2 control it...
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by koolJ1(f): 7:53am On Sep 19, 2012
Sweetheart, let go. I'm a lot like U buh I've learned that life's too short to have bottled-up feelings and I'm trying really hard to apply that knowledge. Its been relly hard seeing as I love to be in control of me and my emotions. This pic could explain it all for U...

3 Likes

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by frank317: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2012
Excelboi: Face Ya front

Now that cracked me up, oops shuld I face my front too?

OP I wonder why u are trying to unlike someone who meets ur standard? Pls let it flow Jare, u are in for a joyful, sweet sensational roller coaster.

Pls quickly unlike him if he is not worth it.
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by engrtee(f): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2012
vivian chinaza:
Lmao......so granny is not suppose to seek for people's advice abi? My son, it shall be well with u! Iseee!!!

wen i cal u a granny, i didnt mean an old 8o year old wuman wit grey hair.

But someone wu i tot was far more xperiencd in lov/relationship isues.

Any way, no one knows it all
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Sijo01(f): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2012
Op, its too late....... Congrat u'r in love.

1 Like

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by vivianc(f): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2012
engrtee:

wen i cal u a granny, i didnt mean an old 8o year old wuman wit grey hair.

But someone wu i tot was far more xperiencd in lov/relationship isues.

Any way, no one knows it all

Hmmmmmmmmm, ok thank you.
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by mayordy(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2012
Simple J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ start liking ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥....abi na
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16am On Sep 19, 2012
Vivi! U dey fawck up!! Unlike gini? gals of nowadays always thinking backwards.U gbadun some lapansh and u come searching for unlike button? U use palmwine drink garri? So na so opportunity go pass una and y'all start crying "what if". Nne, open ur ears and listen to Bado o! U got nothing to loose.

B brave! call or meet in person wiv d mana, if u d swaggerlicious type, engage him in scenarios and ask if y'all were to take it further would dat make or break d so called flirtious( u go fear grammar na) friendship. If d said guy dey do like water-leaf, knack am true stories. Say bros! It's eida u commando or u commangone, me like U and if u rather keep it friends strictly, no more hugs o! Bcus I have noticed d extra squeeze effect in ur recent hugs. Jazz it up gal! Goodluck!! kiss

5 Likes

Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by slimyem: 9:31am On Sep 19, 2012
^^usual gibberish!!!
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Sep 19, 2012
slimyem: ^^usual gibberish!!!
To early bones! To early...
Re: This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! by viruz007(m): 9:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Idowuogbo I dey feel you... Can you come ask me out?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mamagee Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland / Will U Allow Your Partner To Be With Ya Fone For 24hrs. See Pix / Man Caught Kissing And Having Sex With A Girl In Swimming Pool (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.