Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) (3702 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Could This Be Happening To Me? / This Is Not Supposed To Be Happening!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Andyblaze: 11:16pm On Nov 10, 2013
Please I seek to
know why the majority of our graduate girls would
wait till the eleventh hour before considering a
marriage proposal from our Nigerians brothers who
reside in Nigeria. I have heard many guys
complained that many of our sisters nowadays are
giving priority to our brothers who reside abroad
than the ones who live in Nigeria. While the time
laps, those girls are left with no option than to yield
to the Nigerians at home at the eleventh hour after
the hope of getting married to guys from abroad has
been lost. Please contribute meaningfully if you can
otherwise support meaningful comments.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by ITbomb(m): 11:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
did you say Yaba Left let you go?
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Dygeasy(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
ITbomb: did you say Yaba Left let you go?
Yes They Did. His Case Was Beyond What They Could Handle cheesy
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by imsuboi(m): 1:30am On Nov 11, 2013
ITbomb: did you say Yaba Left let you go?

Dygeasy: Yes They Did. His Case Was Beyond What They Could Handle cheesy

grin grin
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Andyblaze: 1:37am On Nov 11, 2013
^^ why is this been derailed? angry
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by chegx(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2013
it's simply because Nigerian girl do not know what they want, or they want more than they worth. wealth in a twinkle of an eye.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Henrypraise: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2013
If the guy stays in warri and d girl stays at owerri, naija babes be like: "it won't work cos of distance" but if the babe stays @ owerri and the guy dey yankee naija babes go say "it doesn't matter, distance make d heart grow fonder, its love dat matters" naija girls ar in it for da mulla
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by DutchesSsS(f): 7:10am On Nov 11, 2013
Not all girls......I want a guy that lives in nigeria because I have a dream/passion that involves my stay in nigeria....

So not all girls are abroad freaks....

However, I would love to have holiday trips to different countries...

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 11, 2013
@OP d babe never still free ur marriage proposal? grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by ignis: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2013
Incoherent write up.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2013
Ops, what is that thing that you smoked this early morning called ... ?
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2013
Dygeasy: Yes They Did. His Case Was Beyond What They Could Handle cheesy
grin
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Boll2010: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2013
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Who still dey take this madman seriously.......immediately I saw matured mind only I begin dey laugh say this clown......I totaly giv up on andybalze
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 11, 2013
Am a guy of mid twenties very attractive and works in the bank. I need a serious relationship but can't find any cos all d gals i do meet thinks am a playboy cos of my looks. pls if you are a lady and interested in settling down add me on BBM 2a37979c. If i add you and discover that you are a guy hey! wunt waste time in deleting you cos as you already know i don't have time am a banker.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Andyblaze: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2013
virginadams: Am a guy of mid twenties very attractive and works in the bank. I need a serious relationship but can't find any cos all d gals i do meet thinks am a playboy cos of my looks. pls if you are a lady and interested in settling down add me on BBM 2a37979c. If i add you and discover that you are a guy hey! wunt waste time in deleting you cos as you already know i don't have time am a banker.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 10:40am On Nov 11, 2013
Nigerian ladies of nowadays are money oriented.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by olupentane(m): 11:37am On Nov 11, 2013
virginadams: Am a guy of mid twenties very attractive and works in the bank. I need a serious relationship but can't find any cos all d gals i do meet thinks am a playboy cos of my looks. pls if you are a lady and interested in settling down add me on BBM 2a37979c. If i add you and discover that you are a guy hey! wunt waste time in deleting you cos as you already know i don't have time am a banker.

hehehehe
Oga help me check if enough money to marry an Igbo girl dey dis account 00034567.

na play I dey ooo
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by free2ryhme: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2013
ignis: Incoherent write up.

Smellfungus
Which one you wRite ?

Atleast he was bold enough to voice his mind
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by free2ryhme: 11:52am On Nov 11, 2013

FiRst degree scam grin
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by chiboy1928(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
olupentane:

hehehehe
Oga help me check if enough money to marry an Igbo girl dey dis account 00034567.

na play I dey ooo

hahaahaha
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by chiboy1928(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2013
scammer johnny just come why can't u be urself u want to use the stratergy of a banker so babes can add u it seems u are a learner it doesn't work dat way ma guy and nw our babes are even smarter than dose ur fake lies and stratergy go and learn and come bck.but if I would advise u if u want a true love jst be urself and neva used ur position or profession to attract a lady except u will be the ladies maga and ATM jst an advice am out of here.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by EvyE: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2013
only if those girls knew that the majority of those guys do very funny jobs when they get abroad.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Ichel: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2013
@op, wateva brand of weed u r smoking, i really need a puff too
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Andyblaze: 7:15pm On Nov 11, 2013
Ich_el: @op, wateva brand of weed u r smoking, i really need a puff too
Add me on bbm let's strike a deal
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2013
Wen ℓ̊ read Ūя̲̅ response τ̅o ma post it baffles ♍e. Why can't Ɣou guys think outside d box Ƒσя once! Must everyone be a scammer τ̅o make it or have real r/shp? ♍e stating ma profession has ntin τ̅o do wit enticing ma future love.....just stated τ̅o let Ɣou know that despite that A̶̲̥̅♏ not d lucky type.....i̲̅s it bad τ̅o air Ūя̲̅ opinion? @least ℓ̊ aint dying i̲̅n silence.....A̶̲̥̅♏ Ƒσя real not a scammer....if Ɣou re angry that's Ūя̲̅ headache go get a physician.
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2013

nothing wey person no go see for nairaland.
lwkmd
Re: What Could Be Happening Here( Matured Minds Only) by onyichick(f): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2013
DutchesSsS: Not all girls......I want a guy that lives in nigeria because I have a dream/passion that involves my stay in nigeria....

So not all girls are abroad freaks....

However, I would love to have holiday trips to different countries...
u hv spoken well my exact type of plan.

(1) (Reply)

Female Teacher Who Was Having Sex With Teenage Students Has Bn Jailed. See video / Can You Get Married With A Salary Of 18k? / How A Skin Bleaching Girl Turned A Bet9ja Agent To A Chronic Debtor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.