Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons (28825 Views)

Anti Mohammed Cartoon Shootings In America / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Cartoon Of Prophet Mohammed: 10 Killed At French Magazine Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Shalome(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2012
I Liked tis American page ön FB,The owners ridicule islam/mohammed everyday with sick jokes and pics.Islam is officialy a joke.WORD

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Classicalman(m): 11:38am On Sep 19, 2012
When will these muslim idiotz learn that violence doesn't pay? The muhammad that u ignorant niggaz are fighting for, did he ask for your help?

3 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Okijajuju1(m): 11:39am On Sep 19, 2012
nikegbade: The one who insults Rosululah(SAW) is like the one who looks directly up at the sun $ spits at it; his spit falls back on his face'

Word!! Anyone who fhucks with Rosululah (SAW) would not only be fhucked right back, but everyone in your crew also would be fhucked.. Women, Children, everbody!! One Film director Fhucked with Rosululah (SAW), we fhuck up all Christians.. Afterall, the guy looks like a Christian..
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Josephnice: 11:40am On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

Not Just Frech Embassies o!! Those Niggas are so crazy they would attack anybody caught eating French Toast (a.k.a Christians).. Joints that sell FRECH FRIES (Goodbye Mr. Biggs and other Fast foods).. And 'French Curves' would also be banned in all Almajiri Schools in the North.. Even sef, Muslims would stop French kissing their wives from now on..
Okija_juju:

[color=#990000]Not Just Frech Embassies o!! Those Niggas are so crazy they would attack anybody caught eating French Toast (a.k.a Christians).. Joints that sell FRECH FRIES (Goodbye Mr. Biggs and other Fast foods).. And 'French Curves' would also be banned in all Almajiri Schools in the North.. Even sef, Muslims would stop French kissing their wives from now on..
[/color]
Okija_juju:

Not Just Frech Embassies o!! Those Niggas are so crazy they would attack anybody caught eating French Toast (a.k.a Christians).. Joints that sell FRECH FRIES (Goodbye Mr. Biggs and other Fast foods).. And 'French Curves' would also be banned in all Almajiri Schools in the North.. Even sef, Muslims would stop French kissing their wives from now on..
your father, you funny die. I just couldn't stop laughing to this one
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Shalome(m): 11:40am On Sep 19, 2012
ibrahym47: so far d christian sees nothing wrong in portrating d cartoon i as a muslim also sees nothing wrong in killing u bastards....kill 'em all
if ya need 72 yam breasted virgins say yeah yeah
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Classicalman(m): 11:42am On Sep 19, 2012
Shalomé: I Liked tis American page ön FB,The owners ridicule islam/mohammed everyday with sick jokes and pics.Islam is officialy a joke.WORD
Bros, abeg give me the link to that page joo.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Roon9(m): 11:43am On Sep 19, 2012
tinkinjo: Moslems have to change their attitude to these arts. Let them not deceive themselves that the attacks(if one should call it that) on their religion will stop because of their shameful show of anger. If anything, they should expect more as there are many out there who'll continue to provoke and sit back to have fun watching them exhibit their primitive tantrums.

In the future that we are heading into, attacks on religion of whatever form 'll only multiply. The best one need do is be at peace and let God.

The truth is you don't fight (carry weapons) for God. Jesus Himself demonstrated this when He told Peter to sheath his sword after Peter had cut off someone's ear in an attempt to defend Jesus.
You can't but admire Jesus!

If I believe in the awe and omnipotence of God - the God I worship as a Christian; if in fact God is God, and I Know He is, then I'm rest assured that 'God is not mocked'.
Do you (moslem) believe same?

Sometime ago someone publish something titled 'The Dark Side of Jesus', to think that this same person lived among Christians and wasn't harmed...! Moslems must wake...what the heck...

...I must add though that I love Yoruba Moslems - they are the best.

I suspect D̶̲̥̅̊ yoruba muslims aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ diff from thoes nama peddlin abokis. I av ӑ muslim yoruba frend n he's Şŏ◦ on point n calm

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by buchibabe: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2012
For real dis religion is a religion of babies. Dey cry over evrytin. Can't maturity take its place in some issues?must u guys react over evry little issue dat comes up? Haba!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by samkoro: 11:43am On Sep 19, 2012
jaybee:

Why are Christians the first targets of aggression when anything perceived, by muslims, as unislamic is done. how do you know it is Christians are publishing the magazine?. this is the illogical, irrational, baseless and blanket thinking that lead you muslims to start targeting unsuspecting christians who have nothing to do with your usually grossly misplaced anger.

in any case, if the publishers are christians, are they carrying out a collective decision of the christians or representing christians?

i think there is more to what muslims call religion than meet the eye. you muslims should be courageous enough to say it loud and clear.

U know nothing about Islam.Try studying Islam from today.

Every moslem as commanded by Allah their god is required to do Jihad against the jews and christians by murder
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ONESS: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2012
Where there is lack of knowledge the people perish - holy Bible
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tinkinjo: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2012
simp: Think about it , must people just be looking for wahala in the name of freedom of speech. Now you will say islam is not a religion of peace.When you are intentionally insulting someones belief. Can anyone abuse or create bad image about your ordinary dad and you keep quiet talkless of a prophet of God.

Interesting!...
When someone abuses you, the best option for you before the law is abuse him back. Even in situations like a joke carried too far - Your mum's fart smells awful,it hurts no doubt but you are still barred from attacking physically in response.

...we must understand that the are limits to the extent we can express our discontents...all these violence is senseless and stup1d especially considering the cause.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Willzkid(m): 11:46am On Sep 19, 2012
Somebody, tie this Okija_Juju ooo...LOL
The guy just dey hot, firing Islam with blazing guns from all sides..
But if dem catch you emm..
On a more serious note I guess tolerance is needed by the muslims, the cartoonists also need to grow up..spiting someone else's religion is immature, especially in the times we are living in
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by thelastPope(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2012
Garri_Activist: Why are you christians looking for trouble na undecided

Is it by force to become a christian?

Why not serve your jesus and let others serve whtever they feel like serving!

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!

And on another thread, you were insulting GEJ. Don't you know some people worship him?

Freedom of speech cannot be a one way street. If you go around insulting people, you will get insults back. Simple

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 19, 2012
One order of "world war three with a side order of religious poliTRICKS and fries coming up."
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by samkoro: 11:53am On Sep 19, 2012
Roon9:

I suspect D̶̲̥̅̊ yoruba muslims aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ diff from thoes nama peddlin abokis. I av ӑ muslim yoruba frend n he's Şŏ◦ on point n calm

Yoruba moslems may not be actively doing that for now ,they may be indirectly doing that like Adegbite and Adeyinka(moslem right concern).But in future ,radicalism will creep in among them espacialy if they become Oduah or Afenifere republic.This because there will not be any external enemy for them to unity and fight.Common enemy has a way of creating unity among people.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Toktee(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2012
You worship allah but he cannot protect you,instead he urge you to figh for him,is that how mohammed is so powerless. muslims worship mohamed and allah but almost all the cripples,beggers,illitrates are from mohamed worshippers,so if you worship God and instead of blessing you,he is punishing you,what do you have to do?
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Roon9(m): 11:54am On Sep 19, 2012
[quote author=Okija_juju]

You are a true Muslim... Here is some motivation for your faithful soul..

Christians Did this.. Now go and do your thing![/quote

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))! Dem go don ∂E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ vex ∂E̶̲̥̅̊Y̶̲̥̅̊ shoot ceiling aftr seein dis Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by vanstanzy(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2012

You people just can't stand the fact that Islam is making progress every blessed day, abi?

You explore hatred, jealousy and even ready to do anything to portray Islam in a bad name but the God is always behind the true religion.

My advice to fellow muslims is to remain calm and let Allah protect us as he promise to.

Thnx!

Its easy for u to say. Ur own Allah has hands while someother muslims' doesnt have hands and can't fight for himself, so needs to be spoon-fed.
Its a simple logic, in the world today, people want to know what makes u tick, and so will probe u in any way they can to find answers. The world will always want to take full advantage of ur "weak point" and turn it against u, of which that of the muslims is Prophet Muhammed. Exibiting ur weakness will only land u in more trouble. Just turn deaf ears and u wont be hurt, simple.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by akin23(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2012

Is it by force to become a christian? huh

Thnx!

WHEN WE YOU GUYS REALIZE THAT RELIGION IS A MATTER OF PERSONAL DECISION AND NOT BY FORCE, AS ALL RELIGION ACCEPTS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US FREE WILL TO CHOOSE. WHY DON'T YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHY YOUR PROPHET OR GOD CAN NOT FIGHT IS IS BATTLES ALONE WITHOUT THESE BRAINWASHED FOOT-SOLDIERS KILLING AND MAIMING IN THE NAME OF GOD WHICH IS PEACE AS TO YOUR MUSLIM RELIGION DICTATES. THINK MY BROTHER BE YOU TOO IS TOTALLY LOST
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jango77(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2012
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by KINGwax(m): 12:02pm On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!
unfortunately u can't remain calm. It's a do-do for you. You must retaliate and terrorize. If you don't, then probably you've seized to practice REAL islam! Even in your utterances, people must to fear fear. Religion of PEACE my SHITTY ASSS!
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Lakasigbe(m): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
solidbroda: Seriously, if I want to choose religion and I am asked to choose the one I think its the best, islam will never be in my least. Anybody that says islam is a true religion is has a problem. How can u call this a religion of peace? I'm I crazy?
sure u r

1 Like

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by vanstanzy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
Okija_juju:

You are a true Muslim... Here is some motivation for your faithful soul..

Christians Did this.. Now go and do your thing!

Ehn! Okija-juju, i think u just stirred the Hornets Nest. wink wink wink Now see trouble, all muslims on this forum go begin throw-way venom.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jude33084(m): 12:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
Why are you christians looking for trouble na

My brother I can assure Ɣ☺Ʊ Ŧħåϯ those guys are not Christians undecided

I know Ŧħåϯ muslims will always face τhe christians for τhis.

We should All rise up ΆŋԂ face τhis Western people Ŧħåϯ doesn't have respect for other peoples religion angry
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Josh316(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2012

Thnx!

Na who find una trouble?
when The Da vinci code was made did you hear of Christians burning and destroying embassies and killing people?
Please if your religion of peace requires that you fight for your god, then, I'm really sorry to say that your god must be an idle being for what is the essence of being omnipotent if he cannot fight his own battles? unfortunately, you people are not advertising Islam in good light and i dare say that one day what happened to the Jews might happen to the muslims because of the fanatical nature of some of you. you will revive the templar vs Ottoman battles of the past and to whose gain?

While I dont condone insulting any religion, i also believe people should regard the sanctity of life above all and try to remain tolerant
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jude33084(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
MuhMubRaj: Againna wa oo...its obvious d west doesn't want peace in islam.

Now Ɣ☺Ʊ can see that its not ∂ matter of religion ßŮϯ region. Τhe west are anti christian ΆŋԂ muslim. We should all come out ΆŋԂ face them instead of hating ΆŋԂ killing ourselves. angry
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by tintingz(m): 12:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
This iluminatis(christians) again why ya'all can't leave Muslims with their belief. . .is it by force for them to join yo cultism church of satan the pyramid shape of paris tower beliefs? . . .leave them to their religion "for they will not worship what you worship(satan) and either you worship what they worship(God), to you be yours and to them be theirs" - Quran
. . .Islam religion of peace!!! No doubt.
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by ochukoccna: 12:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
Everyday,it becomes more apparent that Hitler gas-chambered the wrong set of people for their religious beliefs embarassed embarassed cool

2 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by fatimah24: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
I don't knw y these western fools love lookin for trouble. If they want peace, y can't they leave Islam alone. Must they publish nd release things abt us? We want peace nd they want war, so they get wat they want. They know Muslims r peaceful bt wat brings out their anger is wen their religion is insulted. Am sure u all ve never seen a Muslim angry except wen d religion is insulted.

2 Likes

Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by jude33084(m): 12:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Abeg make i go hide all my french perfumes...

ΆŋԂ ♍♈ french suits lol grin
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
afam4eva: Not again...let's see how many french embassies will be set on fire. Pls let our brother know that Igbos are not french oo. Take your fight to the right quarters.

grin grin grin
Re: French Magazine Risks Muslim Anger With Mohammed Cartoons by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
tintingz: This iluminatis(christians) again why ya'all can't leave Muslims with their belief. . .is it by force for them to join yo cultism church of satan the pyramid shape of paris tower beliefs? . . .leave them to their religion "for they will not worship what you worship(satan) and either you worship what they worship(God), to you be yours and to them be theirs" - Quran. . .Islam religion of peace!!! No doubt.
they claim that christians are not the ones behind the hates and incessant jealous of Islam and even the recent mock video of the holy prophet (saw) but it's all lies.

The producer of the movie was said to a christian also there was another christians activist name mentioned (I dnt give a **** abt they names). He also claimed he didn't know exactly wht the gadem movie was about (true lie). The hypocrisy is too much undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu And Canadian PM Trudeau Discuss Gabon Coup On Phone / Andrew Cuomo Announces Resignation After Damning Harassment Report / Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.