Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her (6488 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2016
I know without reading this piece some of you are calling for my head already.

Sorry to tell you this i have my reasons... sip some Zobo while you enjoy this...

You must test run your prospective wife beacuse..

1. To certify if you truly love her.

Even Tosyne2much who claims to be guru when it come to relationship matters, doesn't know this.
You'll agree with me that there is love at firsist sight and which can grow even more than the first sight.
See my brother there is one thing that happen immediately after intercourse that will make you feel as if you hate that other mate. If you feel this toward the lady you want to marry.... sharpaly run, you dont love him/her, and if you marry such person.... dont blame your village people, blame yourself. Hence, if you haven't test run nko? You wont know se-bi?

2. I cant cope with his/her demand for sex

Many marriages have failed just becuase one of the spouse is too much demanding sex or the other one doesnt satisfy enough...

When my friend complained his wife was giving him headaches and demanding sex too much, i laughed in Igbira language.
Excuse me sir, why will you marry someone urge pass your own... abi aunty you no know say bros JT big before you said i do?.. now you are complaining that you are been.....
Anyway, my advise to HateU2 and mhiz is that abeg, abeg please let tgat bros touch you well and make sure he has the right size for you. Hmmm. I talk my own.

3. You need to know if he/ she is neat there..

Yes, i said it..
Haba! If you havent smooched and get down there,how will you know if bros observe environmental sanitation down there regularly or aunty is not selling locust beans there. Abeg martinz1 and oliviaarims be careful of this before marrying each other. Try and hmmmm before marriage. Thank you. you are welcome kiss

4. You will detect her lies..

Im not saying she is ooo, and im not saying she isnt..
Onila who always claims vigin Mary here.. hehehe. I heard Agarawu23 is planing to walk her down the aisle without proper ...... hmmm
My brother, its better late than sorry oo. She has been through all nooks and cranny of lagos mainland and have meet both big and small. Although she is still very fine since mary kay hasn't been affected by dollar(she can afford that) , so you are carried away by the beauty, coupled with the fact that your church doctrine says you shouldn't do that before marriage. Im sorry sir, please if she had told you she is a vigin and you got there on wedding day and discover that the red sea that allowed the isrealites to pass is learning for where her own balck sea dey nko? Hmmm. Pls do the needful before marriage.

5. You can add your own, but stilli, i have spoken..

Anyways...

Drabeey Wrote this joor.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Flexherbal(m): 8:12pm On Apr 22, 2016
Our Christian sisters will soon come out for you.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by falconey(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
"See my brother there is one thing that happen immediately after intercourse that will make you feel as if you hate that other mate. If you feel this toward the lady you want to marry.... sharpaly run, you dont love him/her, and if you marry such person"

This is real, all the ladies i have slept with except one i had that feeling.

Funny if you feel hate for her she'll just add to the number of girls you have slept with.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by layla129(f): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lies of the devil angry i'm keeping myself till i get married! angry

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2016
Flexherbal:
Our Christian sisters will soon come out for you.

And i will be waiting
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Realone92(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Buharism: 8:20pm On Apr 22, 2016
Our Youths have gone mad again.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Lordabas: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
5. To know if ur penis is too big for her pond or too small for her Atlantic ocean

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Chai! Isokay, just beware of num 2 grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by ItzTun3chi(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
another dumb thread so sex certifies love.smh

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Cholls(m): 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by 9airaland(f): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wetin carry me come here oooo..

Well, i think op is not............ the truth

Dont quote me

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Hadez(f): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Lol, dey wnt 2 claim holy If you haven't had sex this month say Hi grin

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by george93(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion n I vehemently disagree with d OP. Sometimes, try and imagine being the father or mother of ur self. How would u fill if ur child(ren) take after, exhibit n manifest half of ur character? Would u b proud to call them ur embassador(s)?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by DanceVille: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
Drabeey..Is that a counter thread of mine?

10 Reasons why you shouldn't have sex before marriage.
www.nairaland.com/3063940/10-reasons-why-shouldnt-indulge
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by gud4dbest(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
What is this one saying?...anyway,everyone can opined!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by gud4dbest(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
What is this one saying?...anyway,everyone can opine!

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2016
george93:
Everybody is entitled to his/her opinion n I vehemently disagree with d OP. Sometimes, try and imagine being the father or mother of ur self. How would u fill if ur child(ren) take after, exhibit n manifest half of ur character? Would u b proud to call them ur embassador(s)?

Yet marriage break up, divorce is the best than scrutinizing before marriage. Basically what you are saying is that one should just close eyes and blindly choose a spouse abi? God'll forgive u
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:
with that bore hole?

I don ear
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by george93(m): 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
Drabeey:

Yet marriage break up, divorce is the best than scrutinizing before marriage. Basically what you are saying is that one should just close eyes and blindly choose a spouse abi? God'll forgive u
inasmuch as sex is a vital part of marriage i must say dat it contributes less than 10% to a successful marriage. That a lady/guy is compatible with u sex-wise b4 marriage is nt a guarantee that the person would b after marriage (some cud pretend). So i suggest dat energy shld b channeled to other criterias of assessing ur partner cos on the long run gd sex wouldnt sustain d marriage rather good virtues would.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Xtianart(f): 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
No problem. Become a universal donor in order to detect true love. Goodluck with your fragmented life. Make sure to pass the strategy to your children and grandchildren. Kudos.

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 22, 2016
Op, i have catch one for u
layla129:
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by refiner(f): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2016
...#teamvirgintillmarriage!grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
Hiiiiiiiii
Hadez:
Lol, dey wnt 2 claim holy If you haven't had sex this month say Hi grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by KingRex1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2016
refiner:
...#teamvirgintillmarriage!grin
We've heard you
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by KingRex1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Num1 tho
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by refiner(f): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
We've heard you
...lol...am gonna shout it sweety!grin
#teamvirgintillmarriage!!!!!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by TPAND(f): 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2016
layla129:

Hmmmm.... How do we know you haven't done more than married people self. The use of keeping yourself is pointless.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by KingRex1(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
refiner:

...lol...am gonna shout it sweety!grin

#teamvirgintillmarriage!!!!!!!!
Wen u jam someone like smellymouth or maxi112 ur story go change
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by refiner(f): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Wen u jam someone like smellymouth or maxi112 ur story go change
....lolgrin..and wah abouh u?...

my story will be desame wif u abi?tongue
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by Maxi112: 10:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
KingRex1:
Wen u jam someone like smelly'mouth or maxi112 ur story go change
**cough** she say she waiting

who virgin done help epp
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her by tosyne2much(m): 12:35am On Apr 23, 2016
george93:
Funny u cheesy

MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! / How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing / Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This