Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Can I Get This Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get This Girl (1240 Views)

May We Never Jam This Girl On Bed (extreme Graphic Photo) / OMG!!!… See The Question This Girl Asked Her Man Who Cheated On Her / I Like This Girl, But She Likes Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2012
how can i get this girl that i love so much but she is not showing me face? I love this girl so much and i am ready to do anything for her but she seems not to be showing me any face. She hardly picks my call. She never accepts my gifts. She doesnt allow me to visit. House please what should i do cuz i am dying. She is the bornagain type, she goes to watchman catholic church, she is a medical student, lives in lagos but schools in the east. She is short n fair. She is the friendly type.
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by k2039: 10:35am On Sep 20, 2012
If at all she is going to fall for you(if at all),you have to ignore her,let her go.
It's not a guarantee she will fall for you,but if you keep doing everything you ve been doing,you will only irritate her the more.

My 2 Cent:pretend she doesnt exist(we all want we cannot have)
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by greedie1(f): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2012
Become a born again, invite her to crusades, buy her religious gifts. Den ask her out in Christ

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2012
gree-die:
Become a born again, invite her to crusades, buy her religious gifts. Den ask her out in Christ

she has her own church na. Whereas she stays in another town but we are in the same state. She used to live in d same town wit me till she moved.
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 20, 2012
k2039: If at all she is going to fall for you(if at all),you have to ignore her,let her go.
It's not a guarantee she will fall for you,but if you keep doing everything you ve been doing,you will only irritate her the more.

My 2 Cent:pretend she doesnt exist(we all want we cannot have)

i have tried all i could to pretend she doesnt exist, but it didnt work
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by k2039: 10:49am On Sep 20, 2012
LawBreaker:

i have tried all i could to pretend she doesnt exist, but it didnt work

Then you are not matured enough to be in a relationship,you cant control your emotions.
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2012
k2039:

Then you are not matured enough to be in a relationship,you cant control your emotions.

am 26, been in a couple of a relationships. It is just that she is my type n i do not see my type around
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kids
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2012
Mynd_44: Kids

adult
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by xpensivethony: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Send me her number,let me talk to her on ur behalf..
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 21, 2012
@OP
it seems like you are not HER type....let it go!
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Mynd44: 1:45am On Sep 21, 2012
LawBreaker:

adult
Antelope
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 1:54am On Sep 21, 2012
LawBreaker: how can i get this girl that i love so much but she is not showing me face? I love this girl so much and i am ready to do anything for her but she seems not to be showing me any face. She hardly picks my call. She never accepts my gifts. She doesnt allow me to visit. House please what should i do cuz i am dying. She is the bornagain type, she goes to watchman catholic church, she is a medical student, lives in lagos but schools in the east. She is short n fair. She is the friendly type.

How do you love someone you dont know? Or havent had a first base relationship with?

Why do Nigerian men throw around the word "love" in vain?
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by onila(f): 2:09am On Sep 21, 2012
xpensivethony: Send me her number,let me talk to her on ur behalf..
grin grin
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

How do you love someone you dont know? Or havent had a first base relationship with?

Why do Nigerian men throw around the word "love" in vain?

who told you i do not know her? she was living in this building with mine but different flat before she moved out. she used to be my very good friend and we usually gist when she comes back from school. but immediately she moved out of our flat she changed.
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Antelope
ewu ofia
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2012
LawBreaker:
ewu ofia
Baboon
Re: How Can I Get This Girl by Manweysabi(m): 11:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
my broda, she doesn't love u... You just hv to let her go... If u investigate well, u'll find out that she's seeing anoda guy. Don't force it, else, u'll be physically repulsive to her. Live n let living!

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories / Malta Guinness Saved Her From A Hearbreak:a Must Read: / Relationship Truths We Often Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.