Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife (7440 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by IykeD1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2008
[url=http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4061
]
http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=4061
[/url]

If indeed the sworn affidavidt is not fabricated (I don't so), then all I can
say is how low can an individual get? What kind of life are these people
living? How morally bankrupt? Your son's wife?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by darmys(f): 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
vikiviko:

Incredible

With the sins commited against Nigeria and Nigerians, Obj is alleged to have slept with his daugther in law.Its hard to believe.But one thing must be said the heart of man is desperately wicked.

I doubt if obasanjo could stoop so low to sleep with his inlaw. i doubt, its not possible.

lmfao @ doubting if OBJ can stoop so low, lol
a man that increase the fuel price less than 24 hours to the end of his regime has no heart
how low can a man go? am doubting the fact that he really committed the crime
but if he can stoop that low? yes, cos he's gone lower than that before
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by idupaul: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2008
GBENGA OBSANJO is not a stable character, so we need nt take him seriously
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by youngies(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2008
idupaul:

Though Gbenga Obasanjo is not a stable character, but he sure knows that his wife, father and father-in-law are also not stable.

Can OBJ go as low as this? Yes without a blink. A man that can wipe out an enitre village/town in cold blood without giving a hoot. OBJ is a demented soul.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by tufe(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2008
the way people insult Obj over the Odi issue in bayelsa is not proper at all

at the time Obj did what he did, thats in 1999, it was very incumbent it happened because odi was becomin the abode of the then growing militants, so something had to be done to check the situation,

i believe that in 1999, Nigeria needed an Obasanjo, but not in 2003.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by youngies(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2008
at the time Obj did what he did, thats in 1999, it was very incumbent it happened because odi was becomin the abode of the then growing militants, so something had to be done to check the situation,
So the justification is that Odi was becoming and not that it has become. Was Zaki-biam also becoming? Dude wake up!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2008
This is an insult to the intelligence of the readership of Nairaland.

what is this?

why are we so biased.

we now see that education without a heart is Illiteracy of the Highest Order.

Let us read the initial post again with a heart.

Is it OBJ that Slept with his son's wife?

What disingenuity ? what an insult to a five year old child

The Issue of Odi is a Military question that needs a Military Answer.

So American Marines Kill civilians in Iraq and Bush is Prosecuted?

The Killing of the Guinean Immigrant by Police men should the governor be held?

Why the double standards?

The Police men were given a slap on the wrist
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BlackMamba(m): 3:27am On Jan 15, 2008
idupaul:

I seriously doubt the mental stability of that Gbenga guy. Something don't seem right about him and his rantings.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by segunpc(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2008
naija with their stories. no b small thing o.
i no bliv o but if na true surely d world is coming to an end.
shikena.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by jaso1(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2008
If this story happen to be false and is truly vomited by Gbenga i think is high time the guy should be taken care of, because Nigerians will definitely no longer wants him in there midst so as to avoid transmission of the disease.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by zigam(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2008
I don't think it's proper for anyone to criticize Sun Newspaper simply because it writes against government.  Some Newspapers are used by the government of the day and they don't write anything against government because they are on their payroll.  If you check it from the onset, Sun is known for revealing any hidden secret of the government and that is why some (not those that yearn for truth) condemn the Newspaper.  It has won many awards and it's known to be the best in Nigeria.

Today, we have seen that other Newspapers have come to publish this same news of Obasanjo's disgraceful act.  Who is now right?  Sun?  I still challenge anyone to state any untrue publication by Sun Newspaper.

However, we know Sun and Obasanjo doesn't agree - bearing in mind the owner of the Newspaper (Orji Uzor Kalu), but if there is any untrue publication coming from the Sun Newspaper, OBJ must obviously act in the law court.  Finally, Gbenga said and Sun published.  So, why bashing at Sun Newspaper?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Truequest(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2008
If this story happen to be false and is truly vomited by Gbenga i think is high time the guy should be taken care of, because Nigerians will definitely no longer wants him in there midst so as to avoid transmission of the disease.

Don't let any one be more Obasanjo than Obasanjo himself. Can I tell you Gbenga still bears Obasanjo and an unassuming young man with a life to live whoever his father may be. To remove him from the street over a case with a sworn affidavit, 'haba yaro! hankeli mana'

Though I feel sorry for that family and I feel sorry for our nation, as this is obviously not a good publicity for us at all.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by akpanbaba: 11:46am On Jan 15, 2008
This is a stupid story,to me this not news but a bundle of junk .what has this story done to better the lot of nigerians?.Gbenga should get his head examined.if he wants to send MOJI packing let him go ahead but not tell us rubbish.The lawyer who is working for Gbenga should also be ashamed of getting involved in this stupid court action.of course this must be charge and bail lawyer.This is rubbish.FROM ALL INDICATIONS GBENGA IS ALSO SLEEPING AROUND WITH WOMEN.Please guys let us discuss serious matter.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by youngies(m): 11:52am On Jan 15, 2008
Backslider:

This is an insult to the intelligence of the readership of Nairaland.

what is this?

why are we so biased.

we now see that education without a heart is Illiteracy of the Highest Order.

Let us read the initial post again with a heart.

Is it OBJ that Slept with his son's wife?

What disingenuity ? what an insult to a five year old child

The Issue of Odi is a Military question that needs a Military Answer.

So American Marines Kill civilians in Iraq and Bush is Prosecuted?

The Killing of the Guinean Immigrant by Police men should the governor be held?

Why the double standards?

The Police men were given a slap on the wrist
And your point is? That Gen. Obasanjo is justified because Bush is doing same? I failed to see your point

Is it OBJ that Slept with his son's wife?[/b]
Please read Gbenga's affidavict again
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by mindcircle(m): 11:23pm On Jan 15, 2008
Fools, fools, too many educated fools in this tread without the ability to do critical thinking.

When will most of you ever learn, that you do not know 90% of things that goes on behind the scene.

THERE IS A METHOD TO THE MADNESS YOU SEE
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by tonyjon(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2008
BlackMamba:

I seriously doubt the mental stability of that Gbenga guy. Something don't seem right about him and his rantings.

Gbenga(Obas) Obasonjo is a stable character and a discipline person no matter what people say about him. I went to School with him and we lived in the same block(hall) for a very long time.

Having some issues with his father does not mean that he's not stable. We all know what OBJ. can do and for Gbenga(Obas) to have stoop so low to say something like this, there must be some elements of truth in it.

Peace.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by mellow(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2008
The worst is yet to come. ust watch out for part 2
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2008
To God Be The Glory, (a la home video) lol cheesy
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Aleksys: 11:37pm On Jan 16, 2008
Nemesis has a way of catching up with people. The Bible says if you know what is good and you refuse to do it, it is a sin. This is not only a sin but a crime. OBJ cannot deny the fact that some simple political decision he failed to take when he was the president could have solve the nation's problem once and for all. However he refuse to take these decisions because of selfish interest. While he did some good things no doubt, but all his achievements has been rubbished by his lack of political will to put the nation on the right path hence all the revelation that is coming out about his escapade with his own daughter in-law. This stinks to high heavens. Gbenga will not be stupid to make such a wild allegation against his father if there is not element of truth in the matter. Those who the gods want to kill they first make mad. Gbenga can you release the juiciest part of the story? I mean did your wife, I mean your future ex-wife tell you how good your randy father is in bed. Somebody once told me that the man's libido is unfathomable. I beg me I get erectile dysfunction jare, may be OBJ can be of help.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by chikeze(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2008
I am really disappointed with Mr Gbenga Obasanjo\'s washing of his family\'s dirty linens publicly.
You seem to have forgotten that there is a lot of anger and disatisfaction towards your dad\'s tenure as president,coupled with your sister\'s allegations.
What sort of uncontrollable anger is making you act out in this manner.
I pray you find some peace of mind,and stop acting like a spoilt child.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by hotfunmi(f): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2008
How is OBJ's criminality associated with this? He may or may not do it. Again. the inclusion of the girls father sounds goofy and it seems Gbenga is like a drowning man groping for anything that will make him stay afloat. Something tells me he is lying.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by chikeze(m): 4:39am On Jan 17, 2008
hotfunmi:

How is OBJ's criminality associated with this? He may or may not do it. Again. the inclusion of the girls father sounds goofy and it seems Gbenga is like a drowning man groping for anything that will make him stay afloat. Something tells me he is lying.

funmi i dey suspect u ooo!  grin
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by otokx(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2008
This is an absurdity
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by mellow(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2008
otokx:

This is an absurdity

What is?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by akpanbaba: 8:03pm On Jan 17, 2008
gbenga and his lawyer are mentally sick.it is a pity
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2008
Gbenga Shame on you!

This is Abomination in Yoruba Land why is it now you are talking about It?

You kept Silent for your Father and Your Law to take Turns on Your Wife ?

So disgraceful of you to stoop so low.

Well we now see what the love of money can do.

A child that has (money)power in this day will want to show his Father.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2008
Backslider:

Gbenga Shame on you!

This is Abomination in Yoruba Land why is it now you are talking about It?

You kept Silent for your Father and Your Law to take Turns on Your Wife ?

So disgraceful of you to stoop so low.

Well we now see what the love of money can do.

A child that has (money)power in this day will want to show his Father.

Well,  I am glad you at least see how sick this would be if this was true. 

I don't know which is actually worse. The man opening his mouth in public to lay such claims against his ex and his own father or the idea that the affair might have actually taken place.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Backslider(m): 9:00pm On Jan 17, 2008
All of you dont know that Atiku and Gbenga are best pals. The machinery of corrupt Atiku Took away OBJ son long ago. I pity OBJ. Well I remember my father Now and I wish I could say I am sorry to him (RIP great soldier)

The machinery to make Obj look evil will never stop. Obj though I have problems with you I say I salute you for your courage for your love for Nigeria.

I know that they will say all sorts to you now because the fight is now with your Kids. I want you to close your eyes and just look forward. let the Efcc deal with Your son now. I know you and I trust you that this will happen. No Traditional ruler should beg now.

I remember there was day I was beating my son and someone came to beg. I now wonder if the same person will be there when my kid is spoilt? Gbenga you have done this to your father because of what you will eat. The seed of corruption was sown in your heart and it is now germinated you are now a tree remember you will have seeds too.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by chidichris(m): 9:58pm On Jan 17, 2008
Nuzo,
since the sun newspaper does not report the truth, are there newspapers you trust as in recomending them for us?
by so doing, you will safe us the pains of reading false news from the sun.
on my own, i am ready to believe any news i hear of Obj because he is a criminal.
by the way, Nuhu and yar adua has made it compulsory not to probe obj so every body shld learn to leave obj alone no matter his crimes.
at least for all the good things he has done for his family, his community, state and nigeria as a whole, sleeping with his son's wife will not be too much for such a living legend(obj).
i will suggest yar adua shld equally give him(obj) his daughter(yar adua's daughter) as a way of appreciating his good works.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Bankole01(m): 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2008
Backslider:

All of you don't know that Atiku and Gbenga are best pals. The machinery of corrupt Atiku Took away OBJ son long ago. I pity OBJ. Well I remember my father Now and I wish I could say I am sorry to him (RIP great soldier)

The machinery to make Obj look evil will never stop. Obj though I have problems with you I say I salute you for your courage for your love for Nigeria.

I know that they will say all sorts to you now because the fight is now with your Kids. I want you to close your eyes and just look forward. let the Efcc deal with Your son now. I know you and I trust you that this will happen. No Traditional ruler should beg now.

I remember there was day I was beating my son and someone came to beg. I now wonder if the same person will be there when my kid is spoilt? Gbenga you have done this to your father because of what you will eat. The seed of corruption was sown in your heart and it is now germinated you are now a tree remember you will have seeds too.

A'm about to be sick! urrggg!
Obasanjo is a cad and a slowpoke. Atiku even though a slowpoke in his own right, had nothing to do with this. Obasanjo made his bed and must lie on it alone or with his daughter-in-law (tsk tsk, wink, wink).
Enough of this Obasanjo apology. The man can't defend his actions. Instead,  he is blaming it on his enemies.

A son just does not wake up one day and desides to hate his father, going to the extent of making such a damaging  accusation!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2008
I read this thread and initially took the whole gist with a bucket load of salt, but alas,
this afternoon i was going through Thisday and saw the same story on its cover page.
Yuck, utterly embarrassing
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by romeo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2008
Bizarre!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Delta Under Internal ‘Colonial Rule’ / "jonathan’s Phone Call To Obasanjo And Babangida Over “fool.” Saga / Time To Kick Out Senator Remi Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.