Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife (7441 Views)

5 Impersonators Of Salisu Buhari, Buhari’s First Son Denied Bail / Kiss Daniel Fans Accused Him Of Killing His Father - Photos / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2008
Rubbish!!! Not everyone thinks like you do, sorry!!!! I have no reason to concern myself with the man's sex life.

Yeah, I don't expect you to
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Jan 25, 2008
Big B1:

Yeah, I don't expect you to

It is not about what you expect but more about how responsible I choose to be with the time I have to spend on this planet. To spend my time focusing energy on how another man and his wife and their father choose to deal with their sexual urges is what I consider immature in a world such as this that we live in. I am not asking you to switch focus but hey, if that is the kind of thing that hold's high priority in your world, be my guest. I choose instead to spend my time on more profitable ventures.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by BigB11(m): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2008
It is not about what you expect but more about how responsible I choose to be with the time I have to spend on this planet.

My man, it is obvious that our thinking levels are purely anomalous; why can't you do yourself a favor and move on?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Jan 25, 2008

nigeria1

Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife
« #80 on: January 23, 2008, 07:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been silent on this issue. Here is my question,

1. Was Gbenga there when ObJ and his father in law were sleeping with his wife
2.What was he doing when it happened was it a party??
3. If he heard the information from someone ,who?
4 Did Is wife confirm that Obj and her father were sleeping with her
5. What is the probability that Gbenga father in law would sleep with his own child??
6 , Last question she most be so beautiful that 2 old men would want to sleep with her,
7. Do we still have Aro or mental homes in Nigeria

8 As Gbenga seen Obasanjo WILL already? what is in Obasanjo WILL ??

Can some answer my question please,

It is the press that have done all this?? Why are you not calling Obj , baba Gbenga ?? why call him Baba Iyabo, How do you want other of Obj children to feel,

http://nigeriaone.com/smf/index.php/topic,7593.0.html

Funny but logical questions you would expect people to ask the media since they seen keen on spreading this story far and wide without investigating the very source to learn more on what really went on and how this came about. This is just a season for the GBEGORUN spirit in Nigerians to run wild. LMAO!!!
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by smile4kenn(m): 8:21am On Feb 01, 2008
lol
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by odumchi: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2010
Look at the kind of disgrace the ex President of "The Giant of Africa" is bringing upon our heads.

all those who say "I am a Nigerian" are very brave.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by kaypumpin2(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2010
odumchi:

Look at the kind of disgrace the ex President of "The Giant of Africa" is bringing upon our heads.

all those who say "I am a Nigerian" are very brave.
And it took you how many years to figure this?
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by chidichris(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2010
And it took you how many years to figure this?

@kay_pumpin,
does it matter how long it takes to know the truth?
crime has no expiry date especially when obj has remained relevant in the decission making of the state.
Re: Obj's First Son Accused Him Of Sleeping With His Wife by tlops(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2011
The guy is confused!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo / Niger Delta Under Internal ‘Colonial Rule’ / "jonathan’s Phone Call To Obasanjo And Babangida Over “fool.” Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.