Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? (5538 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Why Is She Behaving Like This? / My Girlfriend Is Behaving Strangely These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2012
I met this lady some months back and it was love at first sight.She‘s got good body and facially beautiful;an average man would go for her.We got talking that night and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen.We exchanged numbers and started talking.I asked her out and she accepted me immediately but told me that she was living with her husband (or boyfriend) for whom she already had two kids even though her dowry hasn‘t been paid.I was a little confused initially but since her dowry hasn‘t been paid,I won‘t be accused of going out with a “married“ woman.So we continued,and a week later,she visited me and we had s*x (safe s*x).To cut a long story short,we have had s*x three times and possibly having another tomorrow.....Now my problem is this;She‘s bothering me too much for money,even though she isn‘t asking for too much.She works and her “husband“ is also there,why the persistent requests??Just last week here,I gave her some money,a day later she called and “begged“ for her cream,and just now she sent in a message begging for some money again that she‘s very broke.....I like giving alot but not to be put under pressure,and above all,she knows I just did some expenses that I shouldn‘t have any money now.Is she greedy,inconsiderate or wants to take advantage of me??I don‘t have that kind of money to waste abeg!
*Do you know this lady was even begging me the other day to buy her cake for her son‘s birthday;can you imagine!Am I the boy‘s father??*
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2012
PALAVA......................................YOU DEY FIND****!!!
That's Kuti's word for ya grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by 190: 5:20pm On Sep 20, 2012
Someone's wife!!!

Nigerian women una nor dey taya!!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by greedie1(f): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2012
Na wa o....
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2012
gree-die:
Na wa o....

cool
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Beync(f): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
Man u a flriting with a another man's wife.
anyways, you people are birds of same feathers
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2012
In most short term relationship women, you are primarily either a LOVER or a PROVIDER. Do not be cornered into a role you do not want.

The most masculine word in the English Language is 'NO'. Learn to use it.

You might be afraid that she will leave if you say no, it most likely won't happen...and she will be attracted to you the more, if you show balls and refuse to bend to her every whim.
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by gunners160(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2012
since u know hw 2 sex her then u must know hw 2 pay d price.u were enjoyin it weo u were on d bed so enjoy payin d price and stop cnmplainin anythin worth payin is worth payin well

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Kenistry(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2012
Ppl dnt hv shame anymore, anoda man's wife, too bad! u beta stop nw dogg.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 20, 2012
Johnny: I met this lady some months back and it was love at first sight.She‘s got good body and facially beautiful;an average man would go for her.We got talking that night and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen.We exchanged numbers and started talking.I asked her out and she accepted me immediately but told me that she was living with her husband (or boyfriend) for whom she already had two kids even though her dowry hasn‘t been paid.I was a little confused initially but since her dowry hasn‘t been paid,I won‘t be accused of going out with a “married“ woman.So we continued,and a week later,she visited me and we had s*x (safe s*x).To cut a long story short,we have had s*x three times and possibly having another tomorrow.....Now my problem is this;She‘s bothering me too much for money,even though she isn‘t asking for too much.She works and her “husband“ is also there,why the persistent requests??Just last week here,I gave her some money,a day later she called and “begged“ for her cream,and just now she sent in a message begging for some money again that she‘s very broke.....I like giving alot but not to be put under pressure,and above all,she knows I just did some expenses that I shouldn‘t have any money now.Is she greedy,inconsiderate or wants to take advantage of me??I don‘t have that kind of money to waste abeg!
*Do you know this lady was even begging me the other day to buy her cake for her son‘s birthday;can you imagine!Am I the boy‘s father??*
na women like dat na im their husband dey put MAGUN for their body.if u love ur life make u run very far frm dat woman ooo
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Adaeze003(f): 7:19pm On Sep 20, 2012
Feeling used?? Cos you're definitely being used..
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by spykid014(f): 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2012
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by tashanja(m): 8:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
Guy, what are you thinking?
She's already bethrowed to somebody (even have a kid with him) so what kind of relationship are you expecting with such person, if not one of mutual convenience, often called friends with benefits.
You are obviously after her body and she is willing to exchange it for your money. What you both next need to do is agree to fix a price of how much per round, so nobody will feel cheated - don't fool yourself; lets face it, you are dating a prostitut and you are equally a willing john, period.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2012
Kenistry: Ppl dnt hv shame anymore, anoda man's wife, too bad! u beta stop nw dogg.

You would have just made your comment without insulting me....Please,am not sleeping with anybody‘s wife,I don‘t do that!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by cindyrella(f): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
Chei Na wao!
Smh!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by pendo89(f): 8:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Johnny: I met this lady some months back and it was love at first sight.She‘s got good body and facially beautiful;an average man would go for her.We got talking that night and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen.We exchanged numbers and started talking.I asked her out and she accepted me immediately but told me that she was living with her husband (or boyfriend) for whom she already had two kids even though her dowry hasn‘t been paid.I was a little confused initially but since her dowry hasn‘t been paid,I won‘t be accused of going out with a “married“ woman.
Oh c'mmon dude.She just told you that she's got 2 kids with a man she lives with.Married or not this is enough to make you pause and THINK! But I guess the sexy look left you confused
So we continued, continued with what now? undecided Mistake 1.you ought to have stopped.
and a week later,she visited me and we had s*x (safe s*x).To cut a long story short,we have had s*x three times and possibly having another tomorrow.....
Oh is that so?? you are stealing you know that? grin grin

Now my problem is this;She‘s bothering me too much for money,even though she isn‘t asking for too much.She works and her “husband“ is also there,why the persistent requests?? Now who Forced you there.You invaded another mans' property! and want to eat forbidden fruits without obligations. Play by the rules or get out of that mess.lol!
Just last week here,I gave her some money,a day later she called and “begged“ for her cream,and just now she sent in a message begging for some money again that she‘s very broke.....I like giving alot but not to be put under pressure,and above all,she knows I just did some expenses that I shouldn‘t have any money now.Is she greedy,inconsiderate or wants to take advantage of me?? No No No.She is not! You are! The woman has issues with her hubby and you have offered yourself as a scapegoat.Why are you complaining again? I don‘t have that kind of money to waste abeg! But you have forbidden sex to enjoy LOL.What a mix
Oh so you are not? You just told us that you are planning on having a steamy session tomorrow with a her. Are you her husband?

5 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Ivynwa(f): 9:02pm On Sep 20, 2012
Johnny: I met this lady some months back and it was love at first sight.She‘s got good body and facially beautiful;an average man would go for her.We got talking that night and she gave me the sexiest look I had ever seen.We exchanged numbers and started talking.I asked her out and she accepted me immediately but told me that she was living with her husband (or boyfriend) for whom she already had two kids even though her dowry hasn‘t been paid.I was a little confused initially but since her dowry hasn‘t been paid,I won‘t be accused of going out with a “married“ woman.[/b]So we continued,and a week later,she visited me and we had s*x safe s*x.To cut a long story short,we have had s*x three times and possibly having another tomorrow.....Now my problem is this;She‘s bothering me too much for money,even though she isn‘t asking for too much.She works and [b]her “husband“ is also there,why the persistent requests??Just last week here,I gave her some money,a day later she called and “begged“ for her cream,and just now she sent in a message begging for some money again that she‘s very broke.....I like giving alot but not to be put under pressure,and above all,she knows I just did some expenses that I shouldn‘t have any money now.Is she greedy,inconsiderate or wants to take advantage of me??I don‘t have that kind of money to waste abeg!

@Poster
You justified her not being married to her babies' daddy with the fact that her dowry wasn't paid and towards the end of your post admitted that she has a husband so you contradicted things. Don't get muddled up in a triangle, that's all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by ayobase(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2012
Johnny:

You would have just made your comment without insulting me....Please,am not sleeping with anybody‘s wife,I don‘t do that!

Then who are u sleeping with?
A woman living with a man with two kids?
U better run for ur dear life....the couple might be using u....a woman having the gut to invite u over for sex!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
ok.
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by obowunmi(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2012
Your rationale for sleeping with another man's wife is that he hasn't paid "dowry" - were you there when he was asked to pay and he didn't?

She's a prost, itute and you are an idi,oit.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 9:45pm On Sep 20, 2012
@AYOBASE:I didn‘t say she invited me over for sex oo....She has been visiting me in MY house!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 9:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
obowunmi: Your rationale for sleeping with another man's wife is that he hasn't paid "dowry" - were you there when he was asked to pay and he didn't?

She's a prost, itute and you are an idi,oit.

Am not trying to justify my action in any way but I asked her all the necessary questions as regard her marital status before ever touching her and she told me plainly that she‘s only co-habiting with the man that he hasn‘t paid her dowry....My conscience has not,for once pricked me and am not having any problem with that atall.I know someone‘s “wife“ when I see one and I don‘t ever sleep with them!
Am not an “idio*t“ please!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Smuthx(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Out of all the single ladies that are out there. Picking a woman that has children and is living with the father of d children. its a reciept for disaster. You are kind of carrying someone's else problems and baggages

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2012
Send her back to her husband's house NOW!!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by omartins(m): 10:14pm On Sep 20, 2012
No more shame! And you can come here to say this, God where is the world heading to? I pray she poison you if you refuse to pay your due DEBTOR!(alawin!).

2 Likes

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by omega25red(m): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2012
omartins: No more shame! And you can come here to say this, God where is the world heading to? I pray she poison you if you refuse to pay your due DEBTOR!(alawin!).
grin grin grin

poster are you that hard up for sex that you would gladly sleep with a woman who lives with a man and has two kids?

you absolutely have no respect for her husband nor do you have respect for her kids

even if she seduced you, once you heard she is living with some dude with kids, you should have backed off.

Guys like you wonder why you cant catch a break in your life because you never think of the evil things you have done.

i feel sorry for you and i hope one of these days, this same hoe bag (slut bag) decides to pack all her bags with her kids and come knocking on your door

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Roland17(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2012
Walks away Whistling " You go suffer! You go tire!! You go quench!!!"

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Kenistry(m): 10:40pm On Sep 20, 2012
Johnny:

Am not trying to justify my action in any way but I asked her all the necessary questions as regard her marital status before ever touching her and she told me plainly that she‘s only co-habiting with the man that he hasn‘t paid her dowry....My conscience has not,for once pricked me and am not having any problem with that atall.I know someone‘s “wife“ when I see one and I don‘t ever sleep with them!
Am not an “idio*t“ please!
whts d use of a conscience dats dead? Probably ha boo.bs & pool is cloudin ur head.tryin to justify ur actns shows hw stupid & irresponsible u r.
Ma broda, stop foolin urself and make a complete U turn, or beta still, continue and meet ur demise, a.ss!
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by AdeniyiA(m): 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2012
vanity upon vanity.
can u tell us d gains in all dis u've got ursef into , now u're spending ur hard earned money, kai, wat a wasted world some men av come.
u beta continue payin or else,if she swear 4 u uncladly,bliv me u're in 4 it
mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Johnny(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
vanity upon vanity.
can u tell us d gains in all dis u've got ursef into , now u're spending ur hard earned money, kai, wat a wasted world some men av come.
u beta continue payin or else,if she swear 4 u uncladly,bliv me u're in 4 it
mtscheeew

Are you serious??But why will she swear for me
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Xplicit1(f): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2012
''Johnny Johnny Johnny mummy's son, she sent u 2 sku 2 learn how 2 differentiate writ 4rm wrong''
Go ask people wen dey live 2geda as hussy & wiffy, how many of dem der pay deir bride price? most of dem na belle dem kari na dem begin dey live 2geda as H & W. Na u wan change am? Wen d children don already dey cal dem '' daddy & mummy'' & people don already dey cal dem husband & wife.

Ok i undastand, u dey talk about d legal aspect.
/sit down 4 deir./
Re: Why Is This Lady Behaving Like This?? by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2012
@OP
you fukced a biatch , like the gazillions that are out there, you enjoyed the toto and now she is asking for money that you dont have....is that so difficult to say NO?! will it make you less of man to tell her to fukc off? are you so desperate and afraid to lose the unrestricted access to her coochie, that you cant tell her exactly what you wrote here?

if she is as meaningless as you want us to believe, then why are you so worried about TELLING HER THE TRUTH?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Naija Romance Stories You'll Love / What Do Guys Really Want? / Whot I See In An Musque(pics Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.