Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (73500 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by 247naijagossip(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2012
A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

I have a problem that I can’t share with anyone close to me.

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2012
Make a restitution - by confessing to your friend, forgive yourself and move on with your life sad

12 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2012
@247naijagossip,

Are you sure the lady posted this? or is this one of the regular & fake romantic prophecies circulating around Nigerian blogs ??

16 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Riskyman(m): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2012
Nice story line...

I will be back.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Princeparix(m): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
attention>at ease..................................................................move ahead with life and don't try it again ma'am kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Ariyke: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
U av to confess and ask for her forgiveness even if she doesnt forgive u then u knw u av cleared ur conscience.

Bt oga madam wetin U do No gud atall OO!! that is called BACK STABBING!!

Just imagine if u were the one in her shoe hw wud u feel?

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
simple, tell her, lose a friend and move on

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Princeparix(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ariyke: U av to confess and ask for her forgiveness even if she doesnt forgive u then u knw u av cleared ur conscience.

me no gree o>women would always be women... she no fit forgive giving the fact that she trusted you with her husband and abeg no scatter husband and wife>>>>>imagine the third world war wey go cryoccur

6 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Ariyke: 1:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Princeparix: me no gree o>women would always be women... she no fit forgive giving the fact that she trusted you with her husband and abeg no scatter husband and wife>>>>>imagine the third world war wey go cryoccur
If i were to be in the woman's shoe i wouldnt ever call such person my friend again and it will be very hard to forgive both of Em

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by SlyIg(f): 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ariyke: U av to confess and ask for her forgiveness even if she doesnt forgive u then u knw u av cleared ur conscience.

Oh no o ... Confessing to her may ruin her marriage. Simply keep away from that family from now hence forth. Dont ever disclose to her that her husband slept wit you or else d marriage is gone. Keep away from that family i repeat!

17 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
SlyIg:
Oh no o ... Confessing to her may ruin her marriage. Simply keep away from that family from now hence forth. Dont ever disclose to her that her husband slept wit you or else d marriage is gone. Keep away from that family i repeat!
Which means you are reporting yourself indirectly! And your friend will discover, yeah! I know how women reason.

Alright! If this is been noticed, how would you defend yourself? What excuse will you give?
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Eiregirl(f): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
WOW! Looks like we can't even trust our best friends & husbands! angry Don't you have your own man. It's not just about confessing to your friend & clearing your conscience. What about the innocent kids involved? How will their lives be affected if their parents marriage breaks down because of this incident? I'm not blaming you alone. That man who calls himself her "husband" ought to be ashamed of himself too! If he's doing it with you, her best friend, who knows who else he's doing it with! angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Evie007: 3:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by koolJ1(f): 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
Quit throwing stones up n down y'all,didn't y'all read they were both high on something They acted under d influence and may not do so if otherwise no matter how attracted to each other they might be.

@topic I hope this opens her eyes to d dangers of alcohol. I pray for her a pregnancy doesn't result buh try to not break a marriage

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Mynd44: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
**singing**
this is superstory

13 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmmm, sounds like a fiction to me... Well, make restitution.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by rodeo0070(m): 9:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
***Singing Sleeping in my bed by Dru Hill***
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by icefish1(f): 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
I feel d fact dat she slept wit ha best friend s hubby is horrible being drunk isn't a tenable excuse. 1 of d numerous reasons sum of us do nt kip female friends

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by mayoroflag(m): 2:55am On Oct 10, 2012
If the husband consistently went to the gym, he had been doing that to stay fit and that is cool. But it's a red herring for anyone when someone is complaining about his/her relationship. It's the cheapest preamble to being lured into an affair from personal experience and people should take care.

You can't tell your friend. Just distance yourself and talk to her about keeping herself attractive to her husband cos at least you know he's hot and she's not...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Princeparix(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2012
Ariyke: If i were to be in the woman's shoe i wouldnt ever call such person my friend again and it will be very hard to forgive both of Em
and you expect the op to go explain and apologize. nooooooo>i no fit try luck. dis thing na pure gambling
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Pirosaw: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2012
Pls ask for God's forgiveness, also forgive yourself and move on with your life, sin no more but pls don't tell your friend so that u may not cause futher problem in their family. Ask God for your own husband and never in your life allow any man whether married or not sleep with you. Sex is scared and it is only for husband and wife.

2 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Bezed(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2012
kunletiwoo: Make a restitution - by confessing to your friend, forgive yourself and move on with your life sad
sha dont even mention that.. It will only spoil things the more..the best is her telling the man that she made a mistake by doing that cos she was drunk, and that never will she try it again with him, and she should mean it..
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by fingard02k(m): 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
I think i've watched this film before...
@OP whats the name of the film again? *have forgotten*

4 Likes

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by nek1986: 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Eiregirl: WOW! Looks like we can't even trust our best friends & husbands! angry Don't you have your own man. It's not just about confessing to your friend & clearing your conscience. What about the innocent kids involved? How will their lives be affected if their parents marriage breaks down because of this incident? I'm not blaming you alone. That man who calls himself her "husband" ought to be ashamed of himself too! If he's doing it with you, her best friend, who knows who else he's doing it with! angry
gbam true talk,his probally been a cheat longer than you know it, am just sorry he got you involved too...4t them both and move along my dear
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
fingard02k: I think i've watched this film before...
@OP whats the name of the film again? *have forgotten*
"Betrayal of trust"
that's the title
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Evie007: 8:09am On Oct 11, 2012
Biyi1471: Hmmmmm, sounds like a fiction to me... Well, make restitution.
thank you
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by lonely2205: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2012
madam wat happened was so bad but for d sake of d chidren, do not tell her anything. believe it didn't happened at all. but make it clear to him dt wat happened was a mistake and it wil never happen btw u again. advice ur friend to be more attractive and continue asking God for forgiveness and also continue to be a good friend.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by kDB1(m): 10:40am On Oct 11, 2012
PLEASE FOR HER SAKE N ALL CONCERNED KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!! TELLING HER WILL BE SELFISH AS IT WILL ONLY EASE YOUR CONSCIENCE. YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR STARTERS WILL BE THE PAIN OF LIVING WITH IT.

AFTER THAT PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD'S FORGIVENESS AND FORGIVE YOURSELF AS WELL. WITH TIME IT WILL GET A LITTLE BETTER. IT IS VERY IMPORT YOU DNT KEEP SLEEPING WITH HIM BECUASE IT IS VERY LIKELY HE MIGHT WANT SOME MORE. ALSO TRY AND FILL UP YOUR LIFE WITH LOVE AND POSITIVE THINGS AND PEOPLE because SOMETHINGS WERE OBVIOUSLY MISSING IN YOUR LIFE, CONFIDENCE AND CHARACTER TO DO SUCH

GOD BLESS
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Sexxydivaa: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

I have a problem that I can’t share with anyone close to me.

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?
it have tayed
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Telling your fiend will have consequences but if you keep this to yourself you'll be restless.

My Advice? I have none. undecided

Don't do it again, none the less. Acholol or no Achohol, there were those moments things didn't get out of hand YET that you could have stopped.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by blackcat1: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Do not break her marriage by telling her what happened. It's her husband's duty to tell his wife he has been unfaithful. Your duty as a friend is to keep away from her and her family FOREVER!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Todaynatoday: 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shey u no dey watch Nigerian movies ni? wetin Genevieve do when she sleep with Omotola husband for tales by moonlight? shebi u know? do the same tin wey she do, go hang yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.