Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop (6578 Views)

It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 2:22am On Sep 21, 2012
I have a few friends dissatisfied with their romantic life, but don't seem to put in much effort into maintaining a presentable body. While I was out shopping this afternoon, I noticed several large women. I'm not speaking of "thick" women. I mean severely obese. I was shaken when I reached the register and staring at me was a massive cracked bottom where an abdomen should have been. The young lady wasn't bad looking, but the fat had taken over her true form. I know it can be difficult to maintain weight, especially after having children and a hectic life, but there was no excuse for what I saw today. Do men accept this because a woman's personality is a heavy covering for the external packaging? I find that hard to believe. Ladies why are we ruining ourselves and relationships with food? I place myself in this as well because I went from a US size 4 to 12 within the past 2 years. Even though I'm starting to to lose, it is a battle.
As for the men who are with orobo women, do you have any concern for the gal? I saw a young slim immigrant (not naija), with a oyinbo hippo. I jest, but she did remind me of the character in Madagascar. Even if you are only with her for the "papers", why do you not encourage the woman to live a more healthy lifestyle and help her choose better food choices? Why do you not encourage your nigerian wives or wives of any nationality to lead a more healthy lifestyle for the longevity of your marriage? Does your sail rise when your woman comes home or does it sink into the sand when you try to pick her up and hurt your back?

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by lammyjoe006(m): 4:55am On Sep 21, 2012
dis is fatty orobo....fatjoe woman
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 5:08am On Sep 21, 2012
This is serious. I am insupport of the OP. Not that I discriminate again thick people but we should all strive to be healthy. That burger can actually kill
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 21, 2012
I hate fat chicks lawd. . This kinda reminds me of some episode in family guy. . . . The sickening part is, em fat asses consumes over 2000 calories in a day. . If you weigh more than 141 lbs shawty you're fatty..

1 Like

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by candieangel12(f): 6:23am On Sep 21, 2012
REALITY101: I hate fat chicks lawd. . This kinda reminds me of some episode in family guy. . . . The sickening part is, em fat asses consumes over 2000 calories in a day. . If you weigh more than 141 lbs shawty you're fatty..

wtf is wrong with you 141+ is fat? u have got to be jokin right? nicki minaj is like 145 n she aint fat. women come in different shapes and different sizes. im not saying a woman should be obese but at least be healthy and feel comfortable in their skin.

2 Likes

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12:

wtf is wrong with you 141+ is fat? u have got to be jokin right? nicki minaj is like 145 n she aint fat. women come in different shapes and different sizes. im not saying a woman should be obese but at least be healthy and feel comfortable in their skin.

Smfh ma'am I've got the fucking right to my preference aiit? Bleep nicki she ugly anyway. I repeat if you weigh above 141 shawty you're fat and need to eat right n hit the damn gym. Now are you fat? Cuz u sound you're
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by candieangel12(f): 6:42am On Sep 21, 2012
REALITY101:

Smfh ma'am I've got the fucking right to my preference aiit? Bleep nicki she ugly anyway. I repeat if you weigh above 141 shawty you're fat and need to eat right n hit the damn gym. Now are you fat? Cuz u sound you're

lol i am not fat and i weigh more than 141. i have a good bmi, i work out regularly, i watch wat i eat but i weigh more than that. i have a friend that is 5'10 and she is 155 but looks skinny as hell n then i have a friend dat is 5'3 n weighs 145 n looks great. so it depends on ur body stature.

1 Like

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2012
smiley now you're making pretty sense. . Yeah it depends on age and height. But sorry I love em skinny with some nice curve.. . I don't mean to disrespect anyone smiley btw nice to meet ya.... Goodnight
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 7:46am On Sep 21, 2012
Reality is nuts but he has a right to choose sha
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by nikkyshyne(f): 7:56am On Sep 21, 2012
You would be surprise that some of these fat/obesed women in nigeria don't even eat that much. To some, it's in the genes.

Although no excuse for them not to work out and try other means to keep in shape.

1 Like

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by slimyem: 8:21am On Sep 21, 2012
...lucky me forever!cheesycheesy
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by tellwsdom: 8:28am On Sep 21, 2012
Mshew chima, wah happened to your other handle? sad
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by SlyIg(f): 8:29am On Sep 21, 2012
slimyem: ...lucky me forever!cheesycheesy
Me i wan add small o
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by tellwsdom: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2012
slimyem: ...lucky me forever!cheesycheesy

WTF is wrong with u?? You are thin and not skinny angry angry
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by tellwsdom: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: Mrs.Chima(f), oluface, aginamuk, tellwsdom, SlyIg(f) and 1 guest(s)

grin grin grin grin grin..Its midnight, why re u still awake??
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by tobechi20(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2012
It depends on the bones and height.

Tere is notin wrong wit a gal weighing 160. Most sport women do and they are nt fat

As a lady, do some xcercise. Trek little distance. It help burn down the exces fat . If u lov eatin more, then u shud xcercise more.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by slimyem: 8:57am On Sep 21, 2012
tellwsdom:

WTF is wrong with u?? You are thin and not skinny angry angry
bufoon,what's the difference between both words?
You can't even understand what you typed..
Ode!
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by tellwsdom: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2012
slimyem: bufoon,what's the difference between both words?
You can't even understand what you typed..
Ode!

You suffered thinness cos of malnutrition...Skinny; yes you could keep urself in shape, watch what u eat, as not to look like mshew chima . angry angry

1 Like

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2012
Anything orobo or pot belly on women so disgusting... I can't stand it wen a woman is naked with fat and pot belly..
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by freecocoa(f): 10:05am On Sep 21, 2012
Mehn the lady in that pix is something else shocked, truth be told for some people, fatness is genetic.

Having said that i ask, why do most fat people eat too much? i just don't get it.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 21, 2012
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 11:08am On Sep 21, 2012
People now say being obsessed is genetic. Funny so you mean no one in Somalia or Sudan has it in their genes right?
Obesity does not run into the family, its just that nobody runs in the family.
Yall keep eating em fatty and junk food and blame it on genes.
#I dey laugh
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by odumdesmond: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2012
lammyjoe006: dis is fatty orobo....fatjoe woman
Ladies of these days are not like most of there mums whom after giving birth to 5 kids and above still maintained healthy weight. Few of them that gained weight gained it as a combination of factors present in aging process. How did they maintain such weight? They ate healthy, the cooked there meals at home!!! They didn't love eating fast food, they cooked healthy and balanced meals. At times they fasted and prayed and by that kept the urge for excessive food and cravings down. But what of their daughters? What of our sisters, the daughters of our mum? They eat mostly fast food, many of them cannot even cook! I once dated a girl that couldn't cook Spaghetti well! From mr Biggs with Emeka, to Jude at Tetrazini , Usman at Southern Fries , Segun at Chicken Republic! The end product is excessive weight gain!!! Someone should tell this generation of over eating ladies they re actually women!!!
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: People now say being obsessed is genetic. Funny so you mean no one in Somalia or Sudan has it in their genes right?
#I dey laugh
Err mm i don't know what you are saying but whether you like it or not, fatness is sometimes inherited, the problem lies in not being able to manage it well.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2012
freecocoa: Err mm i don't know what you are saying but whether you like it or not, fatness is sometimes inherited, the problem lies in not being able to manage it well.
Ermmmm ..........
While being big might be hereditary, it can be changed by being disciplined
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by freecocoa(f): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ermmmm ..........
While being big might be hereditary, it can be changed by being disciplined
And this is isn't what i just typed?
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 21, 2012
sanb: Wow this picture is quite scary...I can’t understand how someone could let themselves grow to this size without doing something about it. Taking in excess calories without burning them off through exercise can increase your weight very fast... cool

For me, I only have my breakfast and lunch and in the evenings, I have mainly fruits and not another meal. I’m a slim and fit person and have stayed like that for years and I’ll say exercising has played a major role. cool I also drink at least 2 litres of water a day...

If you want to stay slim and fit, then you also need the portion control method as well!!!cheesy

hmmm...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Why hmmm if i may ask
fluid26:

hmmm...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2012
sanb: Why hmmm if i may ask

Compiling a report...cheesy
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: People now say being obsessed is genetic. Funny so you mean no one in Somalia or Sudan has it in their genes right?
#I dey laugh

I must agree. Even if there is a genetic component, I've never seen genes be more powerful than starvation. I just want my sisters to realize that this is not a desirable quality and we can do a little better in taking care of ourselves. Help your mate be proud of the lady he introduces to his friends and family. Sisters and mothers must encourage one another to maintain themselves. In the severely obese, what if you suffocated your spouse during his sleep or, God forbid, died of a heart attack after intimacy? undecided
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2012
And I'll be waiting cheesy
fluid26:

Compiling a report...cheesy
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
sanb: And I'll be waiting cheesy

I'll send you an e-mail when I'm done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce? / How Old Do You Think She Is (photos) / My Boyfriend Must Have A Big D*ck, Car, An Apartment, Be Rich - Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.