Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop (6596 Views)

It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
FlowerPower:

I must agree. Even if there is a genetic component, I've never seen genes be more powerful than starvation. I just want my sisters to realize that this is not a desirable quality and we can do a little better in taking care of ourselves. Help your mate be proud of the lady he introduces to his friends and family. Sisters and mothers must encourage one another to maintain themselves. In the severely obese, what if you suffocated your spouse during his sleep or, God forbid, died of a heart attack after intimacy? undecided
Well said but this is not resisted to females, guy too should learn to watch their weight
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
FlowerPower:

I must agree. Even if there is a genetic component, I've never seen genes be more powerful than starvation.
I'm not sure i understand what you mean by the above.

Are you saying people should starve in order to stay in shape and healthy?
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well said but this is not resisted to females, guy too should learn to watch their weight

Thank you. Why do manbitches think many of us women want fat men Why is it always the big....fat....overshape..and fugly men always talking about they want the chicks to look like beyonce while they are sitting their looking like sherman klump from nutty professor!

For me there is nothing sexy about a fat or skinny man being dusty....poor.....and ugly!!!
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
^^
True
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
FlowerPower: I have a few friends dissatisfied with their romantic life, but don't seem to put in much effort into maintaining a presentable body. While I was out shopping this afternoon, I noticed several large women. I'm not speaking of "thick" women. I mean severely obese. I was shaken when I reached the register and staring at me was a massive cracked bottom where an abdomen should have been. The young lady wasn't bad looking, but the fat had taken over her true form. I know it can be difficult to maintain weight, especially after having children and a hectic life, but there was no excuse for what I saw today. Do men accept this because a woman's personality is a heavy covering for the external packaging? I find that hard to believe. Ladies why are we ruining ourselves and relationships with food? I place myself in this as well because I went from a US size 4 to 12 within the past 2 years. Even though I'm starting to to lose, it is a battle.
As for the men who are with orobo women, do you have any concern for the gal? I saw a young slim immigrant (not naija), with a oyinbo hippo. I jest, but she did remind me of the character in Madagascar. Even if you are only with her for the "papers", why do you not encourage the woman to live a more healthy lifestyle and help her choose better food choices? Why do you not encourage your nigerian wives or wives of any nationality to lead a more healthy lifestyle for the longevity of your marriage? Does your sail rise when your woman comes home or does it sink into the sand when you try to pick her up and hurt your back?
Morbid obesity as pictured in your post is more common in the west than down here in Africa. I can't even remember the last time I saw a morbidly obese person. We have 'em 'thick' here. I think the major issue with our women is that our diet is mostly starch based. That and too little exercise.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lol... A fat and pot belly guy can date any lady he deserves... That's just the way it is...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 2:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lol... A fat and pot belly guy can date any lady he deserves... That's just the way it is...
But its unhealthy
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
But its unhealthy
Yea... I hate that pot belly stuff die... Like mr ibu own...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Yeah right...and who told you that ehh!!! I for one wouldn’t like that at all!!!
ikekings: Lol... A fat and pot belly guy can date any lady he deserves... That's just the way it is...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 2:21pm On Sep 21, 2012
sanb: Yeah right...and who told you that ehh!!! I for one wouldn’t like that at all!!!
Lol... Trust me... Its happening..
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Haha...I know... cheesy
ikekings: Lol... Trust me... Its happening..
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Yea... I hate that pot belly stuff die... Like mr ibu own...
Annoying
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by MrsChima1(f): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2012

Are you supporting fat men angry angry angry angry
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by MrsChima1(f): 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
But its unhealthy

It is and if people can't afford to go to the gym.....walking around your block for 45 minutes everyday will keep fat down! Reduce the amount of carbs and drink plenty of water. It will change not how we look inside but outside as well.

For you sweets addicts.....eat fruits and nuts instead....it good for your teeth and stomach! Someone said that there are women that do not eat much but still fat as hell....I agree however they are not exercising enough...it has nothing to do with genes..no one is immune to exercise....walking and stair climbing are good and cheap exercises!

To stay young and fresh....eat plenty of antioxidant foods such as green vegetables, berries, and apples. For healthy heart....take garlic daily with shot of olive oil.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

Are you supporting fat men angry angry angry angry
I'm not supporting them... I'm just stating a fact...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Annoying
Those pot belly guys needs to control there diet and some cardiovascular exercises will do...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by MrsChima1(f): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: I'm not supporting them... I'm just stating a fact...

There is nothing factual about fat men getting any chicks he deserves. undecided undecided
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Those pot belly guys needs to control there diet and some cardiovascular exercises will do...
True
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

There is nothing factual about fat men getting any chicks he deserves. undecided undecided
Lol... You think so?
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
True
I can't imagine myself having a pot belly tomorrow... I will just commit suicide... Though i know it won't happen...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by nikkyshyne(f): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: People now say being obsessed is genetic. Funny so you mean no one in Somalia or Sudan has it in their genes right?
Obesity does not run into the family, its just that nobody runs in the family.
Yall keep eating em fatty and junk food and blame it on genes.
#I dey laugh
Duhhh..

What makes you think there aren't any obesed people in Sudan/Somalia? I see you limit your view only to what you watch in the headline news.

Eastern Africans are generally slim in nature and there should be no basis for comparison in this regard.

Believe it or not, genetic factors can affect appetite, the rate at which you burn energy (metabolic rate) and how the body stores fat.

Haven't you seen or heard of babies or children with high kilograms/pounds? Was it their fault?

In summary, all I am saying is that certain % of people who are obesed/fat acquire it as a result of inherited genes.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by obowunmi(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2012
Can't stand a fat woman but I like a woman with fat azz. No fat stomach, chin, ankles, or ugly face$
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I agree 100%. However I was commenting on women because of what I saw yesterday. In addition, I'm also a woman and don't like seeing my sisters slowly kill themselves through food and idleness.

freecocoa: I'm not sure i understand what you mean by the above.
Are you saying people should starve in order to stay in shape and healthy?
Of course I'm not saying anyone should starve themselves. I'm saying less eating and more moving around will make anyone lose weight despite a genetic disposition for extra weight.

Ishilove:
Morbid obesity as pictured in your post is more common in the west than down here in Africa. I can't even remember the last time I saw a morbidly obese person. We have 'em 'thick' here. I think the major issue with our women is that our diet is mostly starch based. That and too little exercise.
The picture was an extreme example. However, I have seen many bellies hanging on like a pouch with the crack in the center. Whether in the West or East, I have definitely seen an increase in the size of women. I know many women who consider themselves "thick" and are just plain FAT!

I'm not trying to harass anyone about their weight. I just feel that we as women have to do better to take care of ourselves so that we can also take care of our families and enjoy life. As for fat men, everyone knows that no matter how fat a man is, as long as he has fat pockets, he can continue to get women. It may not be fair, but it's the way it is.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by shaybebaby(f): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
REALITY101: I hate fat chicks lawd. . This kinda reminds me of some episode in family guy. . . . The sickening part is, em fat asses consumes over 2000 calories in a day. . If you weigh more than 141 lbs shawty you're fatty..
errrm..a healthy female needs an average of 2000 calories. For men, it's 2500.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Interesting
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2012
shaybe baby:
errrm..a healthy female needs an average of 2000 calories. For men, it's 2500.
Yeah but after all those should you sit your lack backside down and watch TV all day?
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
obowunmi: Can't stand a fat woman but I like a woman with fat azz. No fat stomach, chin, ankles, or ugly face$
Ugly? Who gives you the right to call anybody ugly?? Until the day you can create a single piece of hair, kindly refrain from calling anyone that.

1 Like

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Ugly? Who gives you the right to call anybody ugly?? Until the day you can create a single piece of hair, kindly refrain from calling anyone that.
The same right he has to call someone beautiful na. Why is it that when he says his mind about someone being beautiful, no one talks and if he says his mind about being ugly, he is at fault?
Beauty is subjective, hence people will define it differently
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by biolabee(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
everyone is talking of women
what abot some men and those red necks

I saw one guy in a bus in Miami that was so far his stomach hung over his legs
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by shaybebaby(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yeah but after all those should you sit your lack backside down and watch TV all day?
That would apply to jobless people. If you have something doing, work, running after kids, running errands, shopping etc...normal everyday stuff, you would need your calories as you are burning them carrying out those activities.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
were are the orobo lovers grin grin grin grin grin
oya make una come here come defend una orobo girlfriends oooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by candieangel12(f): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Lol its funny how this thread is being pretty biased. Are fat and obese men not unattractive? I love my men athletic and muscular with the big biceps and 6pack. WOOOW, it's hot. One of my motivations for going to the gym, to look at all the sexy men lol. Fat men with manboobs and a saggy stomach/pot belly are just unattractive, it is very ridiculous. I find it that most naija guys here in the states are more in shape/sexy then those back home.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Perfet Yansh :-) / 10 Things You Don't Know About Doggy-style Sex / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.