Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop (6595 Views)

It Is About Time Men Should Be REQUIRED To Chop Chop Toto! / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 21, 2012
tellwsdom:

WTF is wrong with u?? You are thin and not skinny angry angry
no be malnutrition be dat? grin grin grin grin
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Thank you. Why do manbitches think many of us women want fat men Why is it always the big....fat....overshape..and fugly men always talking about they want the chicks to look like beyonce while they are sitting their looking like sherman klump from nutty professor!

For me there is nothing sexy about a fat or skinny man being dusty....poor.....and ugly!!!

because we guys got da money and da power cool cool cool
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Those pot belly guys needs to control there diet and some cardiovascular exercises will do...
when i start growing big belly i know dat all the babes for my area go dey trip for me because dem go know say i don become sugar daddy cool
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12: Lol its funny how this thread is being pretty biased. Are fat and obese men not unattractive? I love my men athletic and muscular with the big biceps and 6pack. WOOOW, it's hot. One of my motivations for going to the gym, to look at all the sexy men lol.
I'm your last bus stop, no need going further... I got all those, i gat 8packs and not 6... Lol
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by MrsChima1(f): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
lefulefu:
because we guys got da money and da power cool cool cool

Not all fat men have money and power. Stop lying.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

grin grin
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

let me tell u one thing cool
in naija na the fat and pot bellied men get the money and the power while the poor lean ones with six packs are poor and hungry.this is why most naija babes prefer to date very fat and pot bellied guys.make i tell u if Prof KLUMP COMES to naija many babes go rush am grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

That's double jeopardy. Fat and broke.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
candieangel12: Lol its funny how this thread is being pretty biased. Are fat and obese men not unattractive? I love my men athletic and muscular with the big biceps and 6pack. WOOOW, it's hot. One of my motivations for going to the gym, to look at all the sexy men lol. Fat men with manboobs and a saggy stomach/pot belly are just unattractive, it is very ridiculous. I find it that most naija guys here in the states are more in shape/sexy then those back home.
big lie.
a fatman wit manboobs in naija can even compete wit brad pitt cool
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 7:12pm On Sep 21, 2012
lefulefu:
when i start growing big belly i know dat all the babes for my area go dey trip for me because dem go know say i don become sugar daddy cool
Lefulefu u too dey talk like your name... Nawa ooo...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
ikekings: Lefulefu u too dey talk like your name... Nawa ooo...
maye na dat one be the reason wey my grandpapa give me dis name.na from birth i start to dey talk.u suppose know say na miracle baby i be nah cheesy
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2012
lefulefu:
maye na dat one be the reason wey my grandpapa give me dis name.na from birth i start to dey talk.u suppose know say na miracle baby i be nah cheesy
Lol.... Confirm... You are on point...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
And some people see a man with pot belly as a sign of good living.
#I laugh in Spanish
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mynd_44: And some people see a man with pot belly as a sign of good living.
#I laugh in Spanish

Right. There is no way people should overly fat if they just ealk 45 minutes a day and fat diesnt mean wealth but poor diet and or lack of exercise.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Right. There is no way people should overly fat if they just ealk 45 minutes a day and fat diesnt mean wealth but poor diet and or lack of exercise.
Absolutely correct
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

45 minutes ni? More like 2hrs for the person to see the changes instanta...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by MrsChima1(f): 12:26am On Sep 22, 2012
ikekings: 45 minutes ni? More like 2hrs for the person to see the changes instanta...

You know some people have busy schedules and children so 45 minutes is good. I said daily not monthly. grin tongue tongue
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 12:46am On Sep 22, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You know some people have busy schedules and children so 45 minutes is good. I said daily not monthly. grin tongue tongue
Lol... I meant 2hrs a day.. That will definitely do it...
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Treasure10: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
ikekings: Lol... A fat and pot belly guy can date any lady he deserves... That's just the way it is...

That makes me sick, a fat belly on a man. GROSS. I once dated a man with this mighty belly. His belly would wobble and shake like jelly. It was HUGHHHH. When he took his shirt off, I almost threw up. To make matters worst, he would absorb 3 large bottles of Guinness in own sitting. Thankfully the relationship last 3 days. I just couldn’t see past the enormous belly. No woman deserves to go through such torture and pain. I still have nightmare about the mighty belly. God help me.
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^
you should have told him to see a doctor first
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by ikekings(m): 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Treasure10:

That makes me sick, a fat belly on a man. GROSS. I once dated a man with this mighty belly. His belly would wobble and shake like jelly. It was HUGHHHH. When he took his shirt off, I almost threw up. To make matters worst, he would absorb 3 large bottles of Guinness in own sitting. Thankfully the relationship last 3 days. I just couldn’t see past the enormous belly. No woman deserves to go through such torture and pain. I still have nightmare about the mighty belly. God help me.
Hmmm... **pukes**.. Some girls dey try ooo.. Some girls will still date that guy (man) not minding how he looks physically..
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 24, 2012
Treasure10:

so u mean to tell me u no dey gree use dat im big belle as pillow for night? shocked
Re: Orobo Girls And The Men Who Chop by UmericanGirl(f): 4:18am On Sep 25, 2012
REALITY101: I hate fat chicks lawd. . This kinda reminds me of some episode in family guy. . . . The sickening part is, em fat asses consumes over 2000 calories in a day. . If you weigh more than 141 lbs shawty you're fatty..

I'm an American who consumes over 2000 calories in a day. The number is actually closer to 2,500 but they are used as fuel for my body. I workout heavily as a long distance runner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? / Can Someone Explain..what Is She Doing? (photo) / If You Are Asked To Marry Me Or Collect 100million Which One Will You Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.