Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,581 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

iPhone 5 Queues Around The World - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / iPhone 5 Queues Around The World (17038 Views)

iPhone 5 Glued To Ground Prank In Amsterdam / Long Queues For Iphone 5 / Advert War: Samsung Disses Iphone 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 21, 2012
coogar:

so this link told you the apple maps have led people astray? lolololol. your ignorance should land you a guinness world record! this blogger is only saying the data apple got to power their map from tomtom is not as updated as the google map apple had on iphone 4s. apple know this already, they would need time to compete with google on maps but samsung does not own google too so what's the comparison here?

i like this dude! letterboxed apps scorching the eyeballs - that's a laugh!!!
nonsense waste of bandwidth! are we talking about apps bought directly from itunes' appstore or the ones pirated? lololol!
_
One word, well actually two words: facebook app.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by coogar: 8:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
SimonAndal: @coogar, I'm not even gonna pay you mind until you read all my posts and quotes and tender an apology to Nairaland for being such a dumbfuck dunce!

you are a fucking ignoramus and you are not even clued up about how apple work! the phone just launched this morning and you are claiming it has led people astray? which people? like people don't have their own car navigation system before today? you and gizmodo can have a ménage a trois with lucifer with your idiotic/bogus claims!

SimonAndal: _
One word, well actually two words: facebook app.

you are a baboon! the facebook app that has been integrated with siri is not updated? are you kidding me? abeg - run away now before you pollute this space with your opaks! you clearly dunno what you are talking about!

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Goodness me, are all Apple fans this intelligence-challenged? Lemme spell in out for you in simpleton terms. APPLE. MAPS. THAT. COME. WITH. IOS. 6. LEAD. PEOPLE. ASTRAY!!!
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by coogar: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
SimonAndal: Goodness me, are all Apple fans this intelligence-challenged? Lemme spell in out for you in simpleton terms. APPLE. MAPS. THAT. COME. WITH. IOS. 6. LEAD. PEOPLE. ASTRAY!!!

now show me one - just one apple user that has been led astray with the apple map! you have till tomorrow to scour the internet and find one!

2 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
Alright, let's agree to disagree that I don't know what I'm talking about (tehehe). I'm pretty sure Google knows what it's talking about. So, GOOGLE! You don't know what that is? Oh sorry, forgot you're a simpleton: GOOGLE. IS. A. SEARCH. ENGINE. A. VERY. LARGE. AND. INTELLIGENT. SUPERCOMPUTER. THAT. GIVES. YOU. ANSWERS. TO. ALMOST. ANY. QUESTION. YOU. ASK. IT. You don't know what "SEARCH ENGINE" is, GOOGLE it!
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
coogar:

now show me one - just one apple user that has been led astray with the apple map! you have till tomorrow to scour the internet and find one!
_
FOLLOW. MY. LINK! My god! Are you also memory-challenged?
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
collins123: I bet if that was lagos, people go dey pick pocket like mad!
if na port-harcourt na bell up tins
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Mind control technology at work. The inventors and global government are laughing saying...this is working! Facebook, Iphone, Ipod, Blackberry( this is only what our women think about today), twitter and many more. The objective of all these to distract the general public from what is happening around the world. In my view, its working. Ask an average young man or woman what is happening in the world, he has no clue and doesn't want to know.

1 Like

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Booty4me: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
Shooo Omo this one na jazz o
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by omodapson(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Those guys are just exhibiting madness.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by coogar: 8:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
FOLLOW. MY. LINK! My god! Are you also memory-challenged?

which idiotic link? that article was written way before apple launched its iphone 5 so whatever was written on it was a mere speculation or prediction - not to be taken seriously. google maps are also not perfect as businesses change addresses everyday and if people don't report it to google, they won't update! there's no 100% accurate navigation system....

apple have decided to try it on their own now......google are losing millions of users everyday to iOS 6. everyone on iOS 5 who downloaded the new os have all dumped google for the new apple maps - coupled with the new iPhone 5 users.....in 12 months, apple would stand toe to toe next to google! it's a new turf for apple so we don't expect perfection yet!

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by ednut1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
my bro ws d 15th person to get it in birmingham, go spend 14 hours for queue yeye boy

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by coogar: 9:05pm On Sep 21, 2012
ednut1: my bro ws d 15th person to get it in birmingham, go spend 14 hours for queue yeye boy

tell him to sell it on ebay - he could get £900 for it!
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by ochukoccna: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
@ topic,
And to think all this would be repeated during the next Iphone 6 launch? embarassed embarassed embarassed angry
Vanity upon vanity
All is vanity
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Kslib(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
Danka7777: Mind control technology at work. The inventors and global government are laughing saying...this is working! Facebook, Iphone, Ipod, Blackberry( this is only what our women think about today), twitter and many more. The objective of all these to distract the general public from what is happening around the world. In my view, its working. Ask an average young man or woman what is happening in the world, he has no clue and doesn't want to know.
Gbaammmmm!!! I don't even know what's happening in the world again. But i will find out.. That's my next assignment..
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Booty4me: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2012
Seriously is the iphone 5 worth the hype Can you have Sex with the phone
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by stagger: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Tim Cook must be laughing his head off..im don hold dis people for work.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
coogar:

which idiotic link? that article was written way before apple launched its iphone 5 so whatever was written on it was a mere speculation or prediction - not to be taken seriously. google maps are also not perfect as businesses change addresses everyday and if people don't report it to google, they won't update! there's no 100% accurate navigation system....

apple have decided to try it on their own now......google are losing millions of users everyday to iOS 6. everyone on iOS 5 who downloaded the new os have all dumped google for the new apple maps - coupled with the new iPhone 5 users.....in 12 months, apple would stand toe to toe next to google! it's a new turf for apple so we don't expect perfection yet!
_
Oh my god! I'm an ïdïöt! I've been arguing with a dipshidiot all these while. "Google is losing to iOS 6" rolling on the floor laugh my very well chiseled and magnificent and scrumptiously fruity ärsë off and pissing myself at the same time!!! Dude you're a hoot!
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by clip: 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2012
Over 5millon sold now
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by coogar: 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
Oh my god! I'm an ïdïöt! I've been arguing with a dipshidiot all these while. "Google is losing to iOS 6" rolling on the floor laugh my very well chiseled and magnificent and scrumptiously fruity ärsë off and pissing myself at the same time!!! Dude you're a hoot!

you are a consummate rétard!
5 million iPhone 5 sold as we speak - these 5 million people and still counting have automatically dumped google maps. add these 5 million to the owners of iPads and iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S who have all upgraded their os to the new iOS 6 then you know google must be feeling the pinch! these people are the ones that are going to make apple's maps better. by next week, it's safe to say google would have lost close to 50 million users of their maps! now that's a pinch!

3 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2012
Actually the 5 million are original owners of iPhones. No Android user is on that line, I can authoritatively tell you that.
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
And I am awed by your stats. Really, so, very awed! Lmao
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by kassanova(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
SimonAndal: Alright, let's agree to disagree that I don't know what I'm talking about (tehehe). I'm pretty sure Google knows what it's talking about. So, GOOGLE! You don't know what that is? Oh sorry, forgot you're a simpleton: GOOGLE. IS. A. SEARCH. ENGINE. A. VERY. LARGE. AND. INTELLIGENT. SUPERCOMPUTER. THAT. GIVES. YOU. ANSWERS. TO. ALMOST. ANY. QUESTION. YOU. ASK. IT. You don't know what "SEARCH ENGINE" is, GOOGLE it!
My guy don't mind dis JJC, I doubt if she has ever used an iphone sef. CNN even reviewed d ios6 map and there where many errors though apple has issued an apology and promised to work on it.

4 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by coogar: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2012
SimonAndal: Actually the 5 million are original owners of iPhones. No Android user is on that line, I can authoritatively tell you that.

even if all the 5 million people who just bough the iphone 5 had idevices before, they would still upgrade their old devices to iOS 6 - which means google have lost users of their maps in leaps and bounds! in the next one month, google would feel the pinch!

kassanova: My guy don't mind dis JJC, I doubt if she has ever used an iphone sef. CNN even reviewed d ios6 map and there where many errors though apple has issued an apology and promised to work on it.

I have been using an idevice since you were still in your village running around in your shyte-stained nappies!

4 Likes

Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by mallorca(m): 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2012
oyibo no get work
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by eghost247(m): 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2012
Booty4me: Seriously is the iphone 5 worth the hype Can you have Sex with the phone
hahahahah
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Booty4me: Seriously is the iphone 5 worth the hype Can you have Sex with the phone

You cant be intimate with the phone but you sure would get something much more and better than been intimate with it, try one and you'd see what a phone really is
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by kpolli(m): 11:11pm On Sep 21, 2012
no be say specific number of phones were made oooo. . . . It can go round
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hahaha... It is laughable and pitiable! If you don't support iPhone 5 reasons for the unhealthy stress the fans would get offended. What a way to go as dictators!

I bet many would rather go hungry to get the iPhone 5! Fanatics, indeed!
Re: iPhone 5 Queues Around The World by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 21, 2012
coogar:

tell him to sell it on ebay - he could get £900 for it!
Just for that?!Huh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Add Free Premium Channels On Your Startimes / What Makes The New Infinix Smart 2 Pro Special? / Glo Apn For Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.