Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote (9722 Views)

A TRINITARIAN Should Explain This Scripture .... / Trinitarian Disrespect For God / Put Your Hard Questions For Trinitarian Theologians Enigma , Goshen & Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by plappville(f): 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2012
ijawkid:

SMH too......

It then means my cousin that bears the name ""IMMANUEL"" is also GOD....

And so also all the IMMANUELS on earth....

That was a wrong interpretation from Him grin grin
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2012
frosbel:

Olodo, very soon you will start plagiarizing grin

Imagine. I'm expressing my enjoyment of my brothers' perspectives on the issue and jealousy wan kii you. Wetin you de do since for hia? No be to de copy and paste articles all over the place? How many times have I done that, oga giant intellect? grin

Make e no de pain you, abeg. Na my birthright say I go get better better people as my brothers. When e go reach my turn to show, you go feel me. Even now sef, as you de feel dem, na me you de feel. Park ya moto well, oga no-mystery, make we see road ehn.
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2012
plappville:

That was a wrong interpretation from Him grin grin

Make una try go school ehn. There's a very glaring difference between a citation and an interpretation. When one cites Scriptures, they simply quote Bible passages; when one interprets on the other hand, they offer explanation in their own words for Bible passages. Now time for comprehension exercise, did Enigma cite or interpret?
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by tidytim: 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by tidytim: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2012
Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by PastorKun(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
Dedicated to my trinitarian brethen.

1 Like

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Frank4YAHWEH(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
There are MANY "Gods" and MANY "Lords" but to us there is only one true Yahowah Almighty. Yahshua is my brother, not my "God.":

It is not with malakim that Yahweh is concerned, but with the descendants of Abraham, therefore he (Yahshua) had to be made like his brethern IN EVERY RESPECT, so that he might become a merciful high priest (Heb. 2:16,17). Another Scripture speaking of Yahshua, reveals that the spiritual body does not come first (as in a pre-existence). No. The PHYSICAL body comes FIRST, and only later comes the SPIRITUAL body (1 Cor. 15:45,46).

"For it was fitting that he [Yahweh], for whom and by whom all things exist, in bringing many sons to glory, should make [
Yahshua] the pioneer of their salvation perfect through suffering. For he [Yahshua] who sanctifies and those who are sanctified have all ONE ORIGIN. That is why he [Yahshua] is not ashamed to call them brethern, saying, I will proclaim thy name [Yahweh's name] to my brethern, in the midst of the congregation I will praise thee" (Heb. 2:10-12; Ps. 22:22 RSV).

Yahshua had to be A MAN just like us!:

After his resurrection, even after he ascended into heaven, he was referred to as "man," or "son of man," more than 30 times. Total equals more than 95 times.

Before His Resurrection
A man among men

Matthew
8:20; 9:6; 10:23; 11:19; 12:8,32,40; 13:37,41; 16:13,27,28; 17:9,12,22; 18:11; 20:18,28; 25:13; 26:2,24,24,45

Mark
2:10,28; 8;31; 9:9,12,31; 10:33,45; 13:34; 14: 21,21,41

Luke
6:5,22; 7:34; 9:22,44,56,58; 11:30; 12:8,10; 17:22; 18:8,31; 19:10; 22:22,48; 24:7

John
1:51; 3:13,14; 5:27, 6:7,53,62; 8:28; 12:23,34,34; 13:31

Acts
2:22

After His Resurrection
And at his second coming

Dan. 7:13 - A man from heaven
Mt. 19:28 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:7 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:30 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:37 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:39 - A man from heaven
Mt. 24:44 - A man from heaven
Mt. 25:13 - A man from heaven
Mt. 25:31 - A man from heaven
Mt. 26:64 - A man in heaven
Mk. 8:38 - A man from heaven
Mk. 13:26 - A man from heaven
Mk. 14:62 - A man in heaven
Lk. 9:26 - A man from heaven
Lk. 12:40 - A man from heaven
Lk. 17:24 - A man from heaven
Lk. 17:26 - A man from heaven
Lk. 17:30 - A man from heaven
Lk. 21:27 - A man from heaven
Lk. 21:36 - A man from heaven
Lk. 22:69 - A man in heaven
Jn. 1:51 - A man in heaven
Jn. 3:14 - A man in heaven
Acts 7:56 - A man in heaven
Acts 17:31 - A man in heaven
Rom. 5:15 -
1 Cor. 15:21 -
1 Cor. 15:47 - A man from heaven
1 Tim. 2:5 - A man, Yahshua Messiah
Rev. 1:13 - A man in heaven
Rev. 14:14 - A man in heaven

Please note that Yahweh and the Scriptures state emphatically that HE IS NOT A MAN (or human in any sense of the word).

Yahweh is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent. Has He said, and will He not do? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it right? (Numbers 23:19).

And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor relent. For He is not a man, that He should relent (1 Samuyl 15:29).

Behold, in this you art not right: I will answer you, that Yahweh is greater than man (Iyyob [Job] 33:12).

I will not execute the fierceness of mine anger, I will not return to destroy Ephraim: for I am Yahweh, and not man; the set apart One in the midst of you: and I will not enter into the city (Hosheyah [Hosea] 11:19).

The Complete Jewish Bible translates this verse even clearer for us:

Hosea 11:9 I will not give vent to the fierceness of my rage, I will not return to destroy Efrayim; for I [Yahweh] am Elohim, not a human being, the Holy One among you; so I will not come in fury. (CJB)"
SOURCE: http://frank4yahweh.xanga.com/760190434/the-man-yahshua

1 Like

Re: Poll : Are You A Trinitarian Or ONE GOD Believer - All Welcome To Vote by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2014
danwo:

What "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one." means literally is "Hear, O Israel: The OWNER our God, the OWNER is one."

One God.

One God just as there is One Obadiah777. One frosbel. One Pastor Kun.

Hmm not exactly One Obadiah777 or One Pastor Kun. There could be another metamorphosis smiley

Maybe One Buzugee. One KunleOshob though.

The Lord thy God is one and that God is a Spirit

God is infinite. It is demeaning boxing God up

Frosbel the son

Frosbel the father

Frosbel the husband

Frosbel the CEO

Frosbel the Nairaland poster

Frosbel the uncle

Frosbel the IT guru

Frosbel the etcetera

Frosbel the <any other personality of his I am yet to know or be familiar with . . .>

Frosbel - Same person, but different display or occurrence of distinctive characters at particular or certain instances or period of his life

In this case the display or occurrences could be a combination operating at the same time or period

Adam knew God as God, Abraham knew God as Friend, Peter knew God as the Son, we know God as Father.

Unlike man, nothing is impossible for God,

It is not unimaginable that God can be in two places (i.e. more than one place) at the same time.

God could be in heaven and also be on earth at the same time (i.e. God the Father & God the Son) albeit within reasons and/or purpose.

The LORD our God, the LORD is one.

PS: Where is the Poll

Frosbel the IT guru begging Frosbel the CEO for job.... (screaming Eli, Eli, lama sabathani...)
Kai! That is the classical definition of Schizophrenia. A manifestation of Madness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is Speaking In Tongue Learnt Or Received? / Evidences That God Exist / Share The First Verse Of Your Favorite Christian Hymn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.