Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Is That Right Woman Still Out There? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is That Right Woman Still Out There? (692 Views)

Photo: When You Meet The Right Woman... See What She Can Do To You ! / TIPS: How To Make Him Know You're The Right Woman For Him / I'm 15 And My Boyfriend Is 20: Is That Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by eklassical(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2012
This is a question many guys have countlessly ask themselves and any1 that cares 2 listen 2them.. I v bin searching,(not thoroughly though) for that girl;that special 1 (at least sumfin abt her has 2b special)that would understand me.. The ones have been out with are just *nothing to write home about*.

So,nairalanders,i am asking0,whr can i find her? It seems the good ones are no more! I am serious abt this,is there no decent girl 2 date anymore?
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by Mynd44: 8:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
Simple answer, yes
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by vivianc(f): 8:04pm On Sep 21, 2012
Your "one" is out there..... Just look a little further, just one more step you are gonna find her! Be patient ok?
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by ifihearam: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2012
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by Ggl(f): 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2012
Of cos yes.
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by Sapphire86(f): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
G gl: Am gloria fm benue state. am 27ys nd fun to be wit,i need a serious relatn.dis my num 08064402214

Hmmmm im not knocking ur hustle but damn girl take it easy else he's gonna think ur 2 damn desperate.
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by eklassical(m): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2012
G gl: Am gloria fm benue state. am 27ys nd fun to be wit,i need a serious relatn.dis my num 08064402214
ar u 4real? I dont want 'mago mago o''
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2012
ifihearam: No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no
And just as you typed you no crap, Gloria came along
Re: Is That Right Woman Still Out There? by laberry101(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
eklassical: This is a question many guys have countlessly ask themselves and any1 that cares 2 listen 2them.. I v bin searching,(not thoroughly though) for that girl;that special 1 (at least sumfin abt her has 2b special)that would understand me.. The ones have been out with are just *nothing to write home about*.

So,nairalanders,i am asking0,whr can i find her? It seems the good ones are no more! I am serious abt this,is there no decent girl 2 date anymore?

You don date them pass, and you better go and look at the ones you left properly, your grove to much so you no dey know when you even dey with them.

And one more thing ,

You will MOST DEFINiTELY not FIND them here on NL

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Or Ladies Don't Pick Calls In Prences Of Their Lover? / Why Is It That Girls Turn Guys Down Then Years Later They Try To Come Back / Very Clean Techno Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.