Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... (3831 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by marvelck: 2:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
Atimes, I wonder why people cheat on their partners. especially girls. despite all the love, attention, care and support given to a girl by her boyfriend, she would still have the heart to cheat on him. and why do girls even cheat on their boyfriends? is it for sex or money? understanding the reasons why girls do what they do, is just trying to solve add maths. they are so complicated!
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by daisyella: 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
When u r through with †ђξ maths let us know, also solve why guys cheat on girls

4 Likes

Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Finestchocolaty: 4:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
daisyella: When u r through with †ђξ maths let us know, also solve why guys cheat on girls
hahahaha my dear tell him ooooo nonsense
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Mynd44: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
As if guys dont cheat

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Andrew3(m): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: As if guys dont cheat

Guys cheat only in retaliation. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Mynd44: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
::Andrew:::

That's the most ignorant sentence I have read all year

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by leyom234: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
daisyella: When u r through with †ђξ maths let us know, also solve why guys cheat on girls

I support you. Anybody can cheat either male or female. Its a matter of human nature.

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Andrew3(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

That's the most ignorant sentence I have read all year

Bia nobi guy u be? why u no support me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by leyom234: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44: As if guys dont cheat

The boy na small boy. @OP grow up, son!!!
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2012

Bia nobi guy u be? why u no support me angry angry angry angry angry
Why should I support stu'pid and ignorant statements?

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Andrew3(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
Mynd_44:
Why should I support stu'pid and ignorant statements?

Really an ignorant statement bcus am aint no cheater. I dont know how it feels to cheat. wink
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2012

Really an ignorant statement bcus am aint no cheater. I dont know how it feels to cheat. wink
Then why make such comments?
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Kolade9(m): 7:05pm On Sep 22, 2012

am aint no cheater wink
Gbags!!gringringringringrin
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2012
Kolade9:
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Andrew3(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2012
Kolade9:
WTF
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by khukhi(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2012

LOLEST!
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by khukhi(f): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2012
I think any person, male or female cheats when they're not entirely happy with that they've got. You might think you're giving it you're all, but maybe you're not doing something properly and the other party believes someone else might be able to do it better... Like kissing for example. Human being are interesting creatures. People fall out of love for the strangest of reasons.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by cindyrella(f): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2012

WTF? angry
That is so not true!
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
khukhi: I think any person, male or female cheats when they're not entirely happy with that they've got. You might think you're giving it you're all, but maybe you're not doing something properly and the other party believes someone else might be able to do it better... Like kissing for example. Human being are interesting creatures. People fall out of love for the strangest of reasons.
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by dontador(m): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
khukhi: I think any person, male or female cheats when they're not entirely happy with that they've got. You might think you're giving it you're all, but maybe you're not doing something properly and the other party believes someone else might be able to do it better... Like kissing for example. Human being are interesting creatures. People fall out of love for the strangest of reasons.
Then, why won't you tell that your partner what he or she might not be doing properly? Rather than cheat on him or her.
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
There is nothing like cheating. Human beings are not supposed to fvck one person for the whole of their lives. Plural sex life is natural and can not be stopped.
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by 190: 11:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
Nigerian girls ABEG MAKE UNA ANSWER NOW!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by tellwsdom: 12:05am On Sep 23, 2012
Women which women?? sad
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2012
marvelck: Atimes, I wonder why people cheat on their partners. especially girls. despite all the love, attention, care and support given to a girl by her boyfriend, she would still have the heart to cheat on him. and why do girls even cheat on their boyfriends? is it for sex or money? understanding the reasons why girls do what they do, is just trying to solve add maths. they are so complicated!

There is no maths in trying to decipher why girls or women cheat.
Women are wired differently and i can sincerely assure you that any girl/ woman who cheats and tells you its a mistake is a liar.
Because there is always a reason for a girl/woman cheating( which would not be sex, except the guy is not very good in bed).
Even if you date a girl for 100 years and she cheats, there is a reason which usually in most cases is largely traceable to the partner (man/guy).

That's all i can say!

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by khukhi(f): 11:56pm On Sep 23, 2012
dontador: Then, why won't you tell that your partner what he or she might not be doing properly? Rather than cheat on him or her.

Sometimes u may choose to keep quiet because the issue may be terribly embarrassing and sometimes beyond the control of any parter. For example, say a womans dating a guy and when getting intimate its uncomfortable because his ish may be so tiny (Manneken Pis like), that it has to be redirected half the time, which can become very frustrating.

Now you may choose to continue being with that man but you may not say anything because you feel that its embarrassing , beyond the partners control and also a very sensitive matter. Some issues are not easy to talk about, period.

Now the partner may
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by dontador(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2012
Thank goodness i don't have partners that won't tell you your wrongs, or what they don't like about you. The same applies to me, i don't hide what i don't like about someone.
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by KINGwax(m): 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2012
Any female cheatin on her male counterpart will not live long!
She go catch virus!
She go die slow!
E no go better for am!
This english language no sweet for cursin at all. E no reach!..infact..
Ko ni da fun!
Moto lo ma pa danu...as in, na car accident go end her life!
But for guys, God bless you. But anyone wey get more than 4 assistant girlfriends go share the same fate o. 3 don do you na!
God bless you all.
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2012
-
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 25, 2012
Any Male who cheats or sleeps with women is a champion and he can boast it anywhere. Female, can you boast how many men have slept with u? That's prost.itu.tion. Whether u boast or not, for your heart, you know you are prostit.u.tes
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by 190theclown: 9:03am On Sep 25, 2012
190: Nigerian girls ABEG MAKE UNA ANSWER NOW!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by scribble: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2012
No 1 reason women cheat is money.

No 2 reason is when their man is depriving them of attention (sexual, psychological or emotional). That's why some fall for the randy pastors gimmicks.

No 3 reason is u f'ed up and got married to a nymph.ho.

No 4 reason may be to move ahead in their career etc.

No 5 reason is Revenge. I.e. She knows you're cheating too.

With this few reasons, I hope u can see reason.
Re: Why Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... by 190theclown: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2012
scribble: No 1 reason women cheat is money.

No 2 reason is when their man is depriving them of attention (sexual, psychological or emotional). That's why some fall for the randy pastors gimmicks.

No 3 reason is u f'ed up and got married to a nymph.ho.

No 4 reason may be to move ahead in their career etc.

No 5 reason is Revenge. I.e. She knows you're cheating too.

With this few reasons, I hope u can see reason.

No 6 - reason is if shes nigerian then cheating is in her DNA!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love? / Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK / How To Turn A Girl ON (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.