Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK (3837 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Kenyan Woman Strips Unclad After Busting Her Husband Cheating (Photos) / "I Saw A Lady Cat-walking Unclad At Opebi Road Last Night" - Man Claims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by hero31x(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2015
A mini-heatwave hit the UK over the weekend, with visible clear skies and warm air bringing hot temperatures. It's so hot in many parts of the UK right now that this woman removed her clothes and strolled naked except for her hat with her dogs at the beach in Cornwall yesterday. See up-close photo
after the cut...

Mod move to appropriate section.

1 Share

Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2015
angry
it's nothing

=Yolo
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by 7footre(m): 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kk
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vivly hope ur nyansh soft like this one? angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by dnawah(m): 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2015
hero31x:
A mini-heatwave hit the UK over the weekend, with visible clear skies and warm air bringing hot temperatures. It's so hot in many parts of the UK right now that this woman removed her clothes and strolled naked except for her hat with her dogs at the beach in Cornwall yesterday. See up-close photo
after the cut...

Mod move to appropriate section.

3D pictures or i don believe it.this na man o!
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by Jarchi(m): 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2015
And this will hit fp,pls censor it abeg
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by hero31x(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Jarchi:
And this will hit fp,pls censor it abeg

Let me know what u mean by censor it pls
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by marymaria(f): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2015
whats the point of this post?
there are many nude beaches in uk
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by sinaj(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2015
not new
i do it everytime in...

my bathroomtongue
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by kinglekan: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:
not new
i do it everytime in...

my bathroomtongue

You can lie ooooo, let me come and confirm. grin
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by sinaj(f): 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

You can lie ooooo, let me come and confirm. grin
d bathrum iz jux for 2 persons wink
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by kinglekan: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:

d bathrum iz jux for 2 persons wink

Ehn naaa. Na d same tin we dey talk. Me and U. Orijin101 don go smoke weed naaa

grin
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by sinaj(f): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2015
kinglekan:

Ehn naaa. Na d same tin we dey talk. Me and U. Orijin101 don go smoke weed naaa

grin

i heard orijin iz bhind bars embarassed
Re: Photo: Woman Strips Unclad At The Beach As Mini-heatwave Hits The UK by kinglekan: 6:57pm On Apr 08, 2015
sinaj:

i heard orijin iz bhind bars embarassed

Hahahahaha, na wa oooo. Origin101 na my guy so no disrespect tho but I think u r attracted to criminals. grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs To Know A Girl Isn't Worth A Relationship. / Ladies Who Do You Respect More / my girl has finish me (Nairaland Please Help Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.