Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Pls Help...am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help...am Confused (993 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Pls Help, Am Addicted To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help...am Confused by intelligen(m): 3:03pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hello nairalanders,am a guy in my late twenties...some years back..a gal i loved so much n had spent close to 3yrs with decided to leave me and explore life capitalising on a little misunderstandng we had,on d excuse dat i was too possessive...i moved on wt my life tho it was a painful xperience cos i adored her so much.pals,she dated anoda guy..got pregnant for him twice out of matrimony(tho her dad hates d guy with a passion)she lost d first child bt is presntly nursing d 2nd baby whose age is close to 2.The irony of it all is that fate brought us back again about 2 months ago..n since then,she has been on me proffessng her love for me almost widout ceasing,claiming she regrets ever leavng me for anoda guy n dat she wants us to come back 2geda again,that she has learnt her lesson d hard way n as well soliciting for my forgiveness.She has since left d guy for more than a year now.The point is...i stil love her,besides,am nt in any relatnship presently..bt am skeptical about dating her again or even settlng down with a single mother,moreover,am nt sure of the sincerity of her luv 4 me,i feel she's acting out of pressure from her dad dat she must not marry d oda guy(tho she says she dosent mind being my wife)worthy of mention also is d fact during my teenage age,i made a verbal vow to marry d very first gal i wld eva date n she happens to be my first gf,maybe dat xplains my affinity for her despite al dat had happend wen she walkd out on me.pls i need ur candid advise cos i dnt want to make a wrong decision..(i told her to give me somtime to tink bout it)thanks in anticipatn of ur sincere advise..Remain blessed
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Flashaldrin(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
That thing that made her leave you in the first place is still there. So be rest assured its fake.
Forget what you said when you were a child. Mistakes happen, she's a mistake, move on.
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
posting this alone is enough reason not to take her back.. EVERYTHING is wrong with it, man. Like you said, shes your first, so I'll advice you chill. . .wait for the second, then you will realise how much you hate her.
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
she just decided to leave after 3 yrs? there's a hole in d story
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by intelligen(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2012
Hmmmmm,tnx guys...pls keep it coming
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by intelligen(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
@loquita,she said i was caging her 2much...
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Flashaldrin(m): 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
intelligen: @loquita,she said i was caging her 2much...
so now nko?? You are netting her??
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
You will be sorry!
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by RealBitch(f): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2012
Your biatch is a desperate single mother. Be rest assured, you're an after thought
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Coefficient(m): 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2012
You are just a substitute in a game already kicked off.
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by greedie1(f): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
I wish i could tell u to take her back but i feel d only reason why she wants u back is to save her from being a single parent.

Now about dat vow? I assume u made it to God? Its important u dont make promises u cant keep, d repercussion can be great. Ask God 4 forgiveness, and unmake d vow. Meet ur priest or pastor 4 guidance. Pls dont tink God didnt take note of ur vow cz HE did.
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by BJ4REEL(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2012
@MR INTELLIGEN.,
seems u hvnt moved on, all those years....too bad,u hvnt even realised,she is not really into u.....
If u ask me,wud tell u she moved on a long time ago,& u are jst an option,an afta thought to seek succour before she begins her search again......
You are a grown man,4 jeez sake,& u are here seeking 4 advice,whether to jump into a lagoon or not;.......,dnt u even have some sorta principle guiding u as a man?.....left 2 me there is nothing to even think abt here......she's past tense..,....
And ur still there thinking of going back to ur VOMMIT??
MOVE ON,my 2 kobo! ....
THOUGH,it's always said,there are two side to a story!
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by MrCork17: 5:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
intelligen: Hello nairalanders,am a guy in my late twenties...some years back..a gal i loved so much n had spent close to 3yrs with decided to leave me and explore life capitalising on a little misunderstandng we had,on d excuse dat i was too possessive...i moved on wt my life tho it was a painful xperience cos i adored her so much.pals,she dated anoda guy..got pregnant for him twice out of matrimony(tho her dad hates d guy with a passion)she lost d first child bt is presntly nursing d 2nd baby whose age is close to 2.The irony of it all is that fate brought us back again about 2 months ago..n since then,she has been on me proffessng her love for me almost widout ceasing,claiming she regrets ever leavng me for anoda guy n dat she wants us to come back 2geda again,that she has learnt her lesson d hard way n as well soliciting for my forgiveness.She has since left d guy for more than a year now.The point is...i stil love her,besides,am nt in any relatnship presently..bt am skeptical about dating her again or even settlng down with a single mother,moreover,am nt sure of the sincerity of her luv 4 me,i feel she's acting out of pressure from her dad dat she must not marry d oda guy(tho she says she dosent mind being my wife)worthy of mention also is d fact during my teenage age,i made a verbal vow to marry d very first gal i wld eva date n she happens to be my first gf,maybe dat xplains my affinity for her despite al dat had happend wen she walkd out on me.pls i need ur candid advise cos i dnt want to make a wrong decision..(i told her to give me somtime to tink bout it)thanks in anticipatn of ur sincere advise..Remain blessed

Bro I dont gerrrrit... whats the question? undecided
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by dabrake(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
^^
he is back. Yippee
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Mynd44: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
A single mother desperate for love, care and attention will say anything dude. She is in the past. Leave her there but I have a feeling you will go back to her else you won't be here asking our thoughts on the issue
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by Rocktation(f): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
If all you can deduce from this examination of her motives behind wanting you back, is a long list of negatives; only because she's getting older, she wants to leave papa's pressure tent, or she finds that you're easier to manipulate, or she just doesn't like the new guy, rather than realizing that she made a mistake in breaking up with you, then please write her off to experience.
But if you think she's being sincere and you deem another try worth the trouble, then by all means, examine your own motives too.

Do you trullllly care for her? Or you're just lonely and not sure of meeting another like her? Have you lost status from the break up and need to regain it? D'you want your shot at her for the hurt, she put you through?
If you cannot trust her as it is now, then the relationship will make for her punishment, because you'll be overly insecure, intolerant, watchful and dictatorial to her. Which will rouse the caging that prolly made her walk out on you the first time, and still can, this time.

The less emotional you can be when making your decision, the greater the chance you'll make the right one.
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by leyom234: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2012
If I were to be your brother, friend, couson or just know you, I should be throwing some slaps on that silly face of yours. What is wrong with you. You were dating her. She left and came back wanting you to be taking care of some child of the person she left you for? Very soon, you'll be changing diapers for her baby abi? If you try it, she will leave you again but this time, as a baby sitter, naughty boy.
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by donem: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2012
Mtcheew smh! Very funny how people reason. From your writeup it is conspicious that you intend having her back, so just go ahead with your discision. I only hope you dont come back here with another story when she eventually dumps you for the 2nd time.
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by 190theclown: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2012
Wat exactly is going on here undecided
Re: Pls Help...am Confused by boron10(m): 10:32am On Sep 23, 2012
Rocktation: If all you can deduce from this examination of her motives behind wanting you back, is a long list of negatives; only because she's getting older, she wants to leave papa's pressure tent, or she finds that you're easier to manipulate, or she just doesn't like the new guy, rather than realizing that she made a mistake in breaking up with you, then please write her off to experience.
But if you think she's being sincere and you deem another try worth the trouble, then by all means, examine your own motives too.

Do you trullllly care for her? Or you're just lonely and not sure of meeting another like her? Have you lost status from the break up and need to regain it? D'you want your shot at her for the hurt, she put you through?
If you cannot trust her as it is now, then the relationship will make for her punishment, because you'll be overly insecure, intolerant, watchful and dictatorial to her. Which will rouse the caging that prolly made her walk out on you the first time, and still can, this time.

The less emotional you can be when making your decision, the greater the chance you'll make the right one.
Exactly my mind

(1) (Reply)

My Dear, Are You Really In Relationship Or In Bondage? / Miserable Guy / Do You Easily Get Jealous...? Are You A Jealousy Man? - Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.