Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23601 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by naijaboylive(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2012
Bélla3: You people are just being stupid. Anyone that insults our holy prophet deserves to DIE. BLOODY KEFIRI'S
u didnt ave 2 comment. If u aint stupid then go kill de movie director. Unam ikot!!!

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2012
Jungleprince1:
shut up

Dude, where did u get your name from? I ask because...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by SlyIg(f): 4:15am On Sep 25, 2012
ismhab: Who ever kill him, i will add an additional 1000 us dollar for him.
KILL SOMEONE THAT WAS CREATED BY GOD? IM SO ASHAMED OF YOU F00LS! WAT A RELIGION YOU HAVE? WAT A GOD YOU WORSHIP. MAY D LIVING GOD FORGIVE ALL UR IGNORANCE.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by CGKing(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
Rbjimoh

Wetin ma? Post comments. Not ur thesis
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by nezer76(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
A
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by nezer76(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2012
Why do we keep blaming the minister no i dont think he shld be blame bt my questn is have u seen a goat given birth to a sheep ?, No absoultly not possible. It means there is a clear difference and gap btw Isaac son of Sarah and Ishmael d son of Hagar(d salve frm Egyptian) the formal according to encylopedia signify peace while d later signfy violence. History and d bible has it dat Ishmael is d son of Abraham and he shared of the covenant God made with Abraham "i will make ur offering a great nation."nation here is nt d state as an entity bt d populace of people participating in a thing .In the generallogy of Abraham Isaac is d father of xtian while Ishmael represents d the islam. He and d mother were sent out of Abraham house and he grew in the forest as a wild hunter . This hypotensis is open to findings by scholars of both religions. In conclusion violence flows in their veins like blood so no one should expect less from the minister than the 100,000 dollar bounty despite the fact that he still appreciate the seniority of the film maker in his declaration of d bounty , why not in pakistan currency but in doolar definately nothing more than folly is excepted from an animals. The rail minister also establish fear , inferiorlity in his act of calling on world known terrorist to enjoined him in d search for a single person who has taken his time and mind to create a movie dat expanciate on wht he and many morons of his likes did nt know.anyway knowing the truth is nt wht matters but d ability to accept it.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by bimx19: 2:55am On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=manny4life]

Most of these Muslims have confused identities, some of them call God, I asked one day, how are you a Muslim, yet you call God? I thought it was "Allah"? U also have your native name for God,in yorubaland we call Him Olorun.does dat mean itz nt d same God you call in English ! Wisen up .Olorun,Chineke,Ubangiji,God and Allah.xtian in Egypt also call Him Allah because that is their language
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Ybnm4life(m): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
manny4life:

Most of these Muslims have confused identities, some of them call God, I asked one day, how are you a Muslim, yet you call God? I thought it was "Allah"?
Bro that is not always the case, am currently In the North and whenever we pray here we refer to God as Ubangiji Allah... Which also means Almighty God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Ukraine Plans Diplomatic Push For Africa, To Open 10 New Embassies / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.