Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23580 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2012
How can you judge Islam from your post.Did we judge Christainity from what Rev. King,Pastor Chris or even Bishop Oyedepo.You guys keep doing all you can to bring down Islam..are you that daft to understand its not working?You guys are really Pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by akereconfi: 9:19pm On Sep 22, 2012
Where those ISLAMIC Nlanders dey....make dem cum twist English defend this man....Lacasa...Maclatunji......make una cum o

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2012
COOLDUN: This so called minister is one of those who make the America and the world to believe that Pakistan is a partner in the fight against terrorism. That is how they fooled the US government to be blowing up rocks and mountains while they hid Osama Bin Laden near to their military barrack in their country. Where did he get such money from? How much is his salary? Is there no poor man in his village? This is one of those who fool their illiterate muslim followers to die, while they send their children to the best schools in the world. The early the western world make out a way to tackle these Islamic fools who think that we are still living in the dark ages the best for the world. Libyan have sent out their terrorist guests because they see that the American soldiers are in their country now. When will the US government pick up, the people like this fool? Taliban was formed sponsored to take over power in Afghanistan , by the Pakistani government. When they see that their terrorists brothers have attacked the US, in 9/11/2001, Pakistani government became the first country to partner with the USA government in fight against terrorism. The western world should drop the idea of democracy and deal with these terrorist countries with their useless cult, and let us see how they can defeat the world as they are boasting. The capital of Pakistan is ISLAMBAD .and that is a 100% truth.

Taliban was created by USA(CIA) with the support of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia during the cold war to fight the Soviets...

Stop posting what you don't know nothing about... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by CrazyMan(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
It surprise me that Islam is the only religion that fight over irrelevant issues. I always wonder, Islam always talk of peace, if they keep preaching peace, why would you kill someone? why would a minister offer a bounty to kill someone? Does murder mean peace in their beliefs?

Islam is a peaceful religion'' this is their popular notion, it is such a shame that they don't live on what they claim they are.

Have you ever seen or heard that Christians attack any one simply because the person insulted Jesus? no, lets speak from the fact...

The fact is that Islam has been built or their foundation has been laid under violence and there is nothing they can do to change that even if they try to change some words and put ''Peace'' they train their youth with violence, everything about them is violence, all over the world Islam are known for their violence.

Can you Muslims defend this? didn't your prophet teach you Forgiveness? didn't he teach you that ''Thou shall not kill''? didn't he teach you Love and Compassion?

If Yes? why did you people keep provoking him by saying that you're killing for him?

I'm sure prophet Muhammed was not as wicked as you people who claim that you are following his Goodwill are...

Freaking Arabs.

4 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Psylas(m): 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2012
Bélla3: You people are just being stupid. Anyone that insults our holy prophet deserves to DIE. BLOODY KEFIRI'S
holy prophet?

5 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
akthedream: How can you judge Islam from your post.Did we judge Christainity from what Rev. King,Pastor Chris or even Bishop Oyedepo.You guys keep doing all you can to bring down Islam..are you that daft to understand its not working?You guys are really Pathetic.

Neither of these pastors created nor where in the time when Christianity was founded. So please, come again. No one is bring Islam down but yourselves. You can see how it's working- In 2012, Pakistani Govt is openly supporting the call for someone's head? Seriously? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2012
mike404: PLEASE WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN undecided

ISLAM *coughs between* AMBAD

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
eledalo:

Mumu. No be you dey quote bible before? https://www.nairaland.com/1001372/christian-does-dressing-really-matter You now wan claim muslim. Useless rabble-rouser. God punish your papa.

Thanks for busting the ass of that a$$ hole.

Phucking double standard b!@tch.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Jubilee12: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab: Who ever kill him, i will add an additional 1000 us dollar for him.

@Ismhab, does this imply you can kill this movie director as well if you had the opportunity?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
Weird.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mike404(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab:
CHRISTIANABAD.
Ok the plural is ISLAM IS BAD
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Eifeh(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab: Who ever kill him, i will add an additional 1000 us dollar for him.
the man is your brother real muslim man from egypt but wait oo how many people have you killed? becouse by their write up we shall know dem
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by kunletech: 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2012
Bélla3: You people are just being stupid. Anyone that insults our holy prophet deserves to DIE. BLOODY KEFIRI'S

who is holy?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by odim123(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2012

who is that person talking? What are u doing here? U are sopoz to be indoor with ur face cover and peeping whenever any one come in.ok,u never marry abi? Anyway,itz just a matter of tym when ur voice will only be heard from indoor;that is wen u are the 4th wyf of one alhaji.

7 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life: LOL

Religion of peace.......INDEED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I give deference where due, if NOT, I would have done it and dammed the consequences. grin grin grin grin grin All this chaos, because of a prophet, how bout if it was their Allah, the earth will pass away then
if you insult Allah, you deserve worst than death.
manny4life:

Most of these Muslims have confused identities, some of them call God, I asked one day, how are you a Muslim, yet you call God? I thought it was "Allah"?
i am nt confused! You've neva heard of sacarsm dats why.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by roteemee: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2012
Technically islam is d only religion that us governed by principles that define a righteous way of life.yes it's a free world but will you like your wife to confess luv to another man?religion varies and the way we worship is different.we can not ingore our differences but rather understand it so that we may live together in peace.the minister his nt ryt but respect what others believe in even if you tink they are insane!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Jubilee12: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life: LOL

Religion of peace.......INDEED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I give deference where due, if NOT, I would have done it and dammed the consequences. grin grin grin grin grin All this chaos, because of a prophet, how bout if it was their Allah, the earth will pass away then

I'm actually beginning to believe they have more respect and honour for their 'Prophet' than for their God...

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2012
eledalo:

Mumu. No be you dey quote bible before? https://www.nairaland.com/1001372/christian-does-dressing-really-matter You now wan claim muslim. Useless rabble-rouser. God punish your papa.
JESUS is terribly ashamed of You!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
mike404: PLEASE WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN undecided
ISLAM-A-BAD

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2012

Shege baki kama danger mota.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mike404(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life:

Ask Google.
ya palee
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by ismhab(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Jubilee12:

@Ismhab, does this imply you can kill this movie director as well if you had the opportunity?
CAPITAL YES.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2012
Bélla3: if you insult Allah, you deserve worst than death. i am nt confused! You've neva heard of sacarsm dats why.

A god who cannot fight for itself is not deserved to be called one. I don't fight for our God, in fact, my God said in Exodus 14:14 "I will fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace". Take a cue from the word of God and see why Christians don't go kukus when others insult them and their God.

Sarcasm my foot... More so, a confusion of religious identity. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
is the prophet not dead? is he more honourable than the most popular jesus christ?

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by 1shortblackboy: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
Poor people dey their country wey never see food chop na to carry 100k dey keep as bounty for person head. This is d hight of rubbish !!!

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
mike404: ya palee

Haha... Go on and disgrace yourself, it's only one who has no respect for themselves let alone their parents that insults another. Your words doesn't get to me, if you think I'll stoop so low to insult him, na man, you gat me all fuc.ked up... NEXT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Jubilee12: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2012
akthedream: How can you judge Islam from your post.Did we judge Christainity from what Rev. King,Pastor Chris or even Bishop Oyedepo.You guys keep doing all you can to bring down Islam..are you that daft to understand its not working?You guys are really Pathetic.

So why don't you respond to the post and leave everyone else to their own opinions
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab:
CAPITAL YES.
so islam taught u to be a murderer?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx: But why did they declare war against Muslims?

Who cares if they're barbaric - let's lead by example and allow freedom of religion...

No culture is superior - and the West peddling cultural superiority that would make the world more divided is a bad precedence at this stage in our civilisation and consciousness...

It's a free world! - and history is repeating itself... This was the same way they called African religions barbaric and waged war against our cultures and religions - then forced Christianity on us... We all know where we Africans are after centuries of indoctrination - we're still the lowest race of people on this planet!

Sometimes I find it hard to believe you are not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
toba: so islam taught u to be a murderer?

What do you think? Even the Bible said it "By their fruit, you shall know them". No surprise at all, . The mass murderers today originate from Islamic world. That's what their terrorist training manual tells them to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Hamas Frees Two Israeli Women From Gaza / Fidel Castro Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.