Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23631 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
1 shortblackboy: Poor people dey their country wey never see food chop na to carry 100k dey keep as bounty for person head. This is d hight of rubbish !!!
fanaticism at its peak
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by MacDaddy01: 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
fellis:
Sometimes I find it hard to believe you are not a Muslim.

lol....anti-west equals muslim like?

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
val_dee:

Shege baki kama danger mota.
dan iska.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Bella3(f): 9:34pm On Sep 22, 2012
val_dee:

Shege baki kama danger mota.
lol
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by ismhab(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
toba: so islam taught u to be a murderer?
NO, BUT THE PROPHET IS RED LINE, THAT NO BODY SHOULD CROSS IT.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Kobojunkie: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Classic depiction of the Arab/Islamic mindset
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2012
mike404: PLEASE WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN undecided
Rev.King.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Kobojunkie: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab:

Red line drawn in the sky or in your mind? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab:

How do u determine that? Let me guess, your terrorist training manual told you so, right?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol....anti-west equals muslim like?
Oh, he is anti west? I did not know that.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
fellis:

For the record, he is... I know for a fact.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by MacDaddy01: 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
fellis:

Abeg, gerrout or contribute to the topic.

And yes, his comments were crtitical of the west and thats why you were wondering why he wasnt muslim!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Psylas(m): 9:41pm On Sep 22, 2012
Time for frayer

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by tellwsdom: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2012
So this man get reach $100k for account?? sad sad
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
manny4life:

Most of these Muslims have confused identities, some of them call God, I asked one day, how are you a Muslim, yet you call God? I thought it was "Allah"?
Allah is the arabic name for God..just like we call God Chineke,Olorun,even hausa christains call him Allah..Stop being an hypocrite.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Psylas(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2012
Check dressin

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
mike404: PLEASE WHAT IS THE CAPITAL OF PAKISTAN undecided
islam[/b]a[b]bad
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mike404(m): 9:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
akthedream: Rev.King.
You mean GENERAL MUHAMMADU BIN LADIN AYATOLLAH BUHARI cheesy
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab:
WHY NOT?

then you are a potential Murderer angry shocked shocked
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by COOLDUN: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
shymexx:

Taliban was created by USA(CIA) with the support of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia during the cold war to fight the Soviets...

Stop posting what you don't know nothing about... undecided undecided

I can see that you derive joy in accusing the USA and the west in every bad thing that happens to your terrorist countries.Can you give me the fact proof of the USA involvement in the emergence of the taliban in the Afghanistan? Soviet Union was defeated in 1989,while the taliban surfaced 1994/96.which means that alshobab and al queda are formed by the US too. man go and sit down. You muslim are totally confused,that is why you always look for some one to heap your frustrations on.

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
make i start my sacred duty... Where is dat yeye film maker, even if u r in FBI custody i must kill u, even if i die in d process, 72 virgins awaits me.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
ismhab:
WHY NOT?
pls sos.
this guy is mudafking murderer. he just said he can kill me if i insult a dead man. shocked pls if anything happens to me, hold him responsible
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2012
akthedream: Allah is the arabic name for God..just like we call God Chineke,Olorun,even hausa christains call him Allah..Stop being an hypocrite.

My friend, STOP smoking that Ganja in the early day, it's clouding your reasoning. You guys are "MUSLIMS", Islam, those are dialects, differentiate the two. Different dialects call him different names, BUT your religion DOES NOT call him GOD, they call him Allah. When you go to the mosque, you don't say Insha God, NO? YOU SAY Insha Allah... No Christian calls God Allah, so please STOP lying. When we pray, we don't say in the name of Allah but GOD. Get it together.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by nikejoy: 9:53pm On Sep 22, 2012
Must u post?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mkmyers45(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
Bad muslims giving islam a bad name..What a Shame!

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by mike404(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
Psylas: Check dressin
gringringringrin;DjDgringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin... I no fit laugh oooooo cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by olaayodele(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
What the film maker did is totally bad.I m not in support of the comments am reading:God shall judge everyone for every idle word that come out of one's mouth.Jesus made us to realise in the Bible that the greatest commandment is to love our neighbour as we love ourselves.If you love some one, you will not do anything that will hurt the person.I have the believe that the film maker new the consequence of what he did.Who does not know that the consequence is beheading?It is their belief.If you are to obey that commandment,must you ridicule your neighbour's religion ?

4 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
no man knows the truth about muhammed because those that tried to speak the truth about him back then were killed. exactly what these barbaric muslim politician want to do today. why use intimidation, threat,persecution, violence and jihadism to suppress the truth.

what if what was portrayed in the film is actually the truth. how do you convince me that muhammed was not a warring and violent man or probably a terrorist or rebel during his time on earth. or who do you muslims take after. certainly not godly. by their fruit ye shall know them.

imagine if the quaran were to be re-written, then osama bin laden would probably be the new muhammed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Brazilian Man Buries His Bentley To Use In Afterlife / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' / Fidel Castro Dies At 90

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.