Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head (23930 Views)

The Man Behind Anti-Islam Movie Arrested (pics) / Pakistani Govt Condemns Minister's $100K Anti-Islam Film Bounty / Rebels Place $1.7m Bounty On Gaddafi’s Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Agimor(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2012
Now i believe the saying that every terrorist is a muslims.islam definitely is a religious of shit.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by patrickmuf(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2012
All i see here is fallacy..."Fallacy of hasty generalization"...No need to come here and castigate islam cos of the actions of some religious fanatics...I have had muslim neighbours in the past, and i can only say good of them...What we must understand is these people hide under the umbrella of islam and in so doing portray a bad image of the religion...The world's is gonna be better if we(xtians and muslims) realise we have a common enemy "ignorance" and take a stand against it...Live and let live brothers!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by MacDaddy01: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2012
patrickmuf: All i see here is fallacy..."Fallacy of hasty generalization"...No need to come here and castigate islam cos of the actions of some religious fanatics...I have had muslim neighbours in the past, and i can only say good of them...What we must understand is these people hide under the umbrella of islam and in so doing portray a bad image of the religion...The world's is gonna be better if we(xtians and muslims) realise we have a common enemy "ignorance" and take a stand against it...Live and let live brothers!

unfortunately, ignorance is part if christianity and islam.

It takes an unparalleled acceptance of ignorance to believe that a widely varied 7 billion people descended from two people with Jewish/hebrew names (Adam and Eve).
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by wiegraf: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2012
fellis:
I don't speak Arabic but that does not mean that I would give up on learning the Quran completely. There are translations and explanations (Tafsir) that explain the Quran and help you know if your translation tallies with the intended message.
You just weren't interested in learning.
True. That's my prerogative though. Same way I could care less about astrology. My quarrel with the way most kids are taught about islam is that they have no idea about what they are learning, it's simply rote learning. They aren't learning to think for themselves, just simply memorize and say yes sir. They might eventually get translations and what not, but the focus at the beginning is to breed zombies.
Are you trying to guilt me btw? smiley

fellis:
The Quran does not promote intolerance. There are verses in it that talk about being just and kind to people we live and interact with but you would not know this would you? Considering the fact that you didn't learn the meaning of the contents of the book. Nowhere in the Quran can be found support for intolerance like you made it seem. The Prophet and the first Muslims used to set examples for others with their accomodating and forgiving nature towards non Muslims. There is a Hadith that mentions how Prophet Muhammed (SAW) was constantly being troubled by a certain woman among the non-Muslims who used to pile heaps of garbage in front of his house just to make life difficult for him. That woman fell ill one day and the Prophet paid her a visit to console her and wish her well inspite of all the things she used to do to him. He would not have done that if the religion he was propagating teaches intolerance of others.
This is the same guy who was very tolerant during the infamous incidence with the jewish tribe? Killing the adult males, slaving the rest? Did that really happen? One might say that was normal for the time, I'd say well he supposedly was mandated by an omnibenovelant god, I would have thought he'd know better. After all buddhism, and jainism in particular, did. And there are probably other religions that were more humane (heck, the jesus in the legends would never do that)

fellis:
This doesn't make sense. You went to get excerpts from a book which a non-Muslim and enemy of Islam wrote to find out about Islam. If you want to find out the true teachings of Islam, you can't go to an anti-Islamic source to do that. It is like me a female, going to ask a man-hating feminist to help me understand men and tell me what they are really like. She is bound to paint a negative picture of them for me just like the author of your book is painting a negative picture of Islam.
That's why I asked you to confirm.

fellis:
This is false and Islam does not support suicidal terrorism. The verse that prohibits suicide is pretty explicit; there is nothing ambiguous about it. It says, 'Do not kill yourselves, indeed Allah is to you ever Merciful. Besides there are Hadiths that give further directives against suicide and those are enough for anyone who is truly interested in following the Religion.
Ok. But clarify if you will, against all suicides or are suicides for jihad exempt?

fellis:
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. The verses you quoted that sounded harsh to unbelievers were not meant to show hate, they were meant to serve as a warning and detterent to sin. And nowhere in the Qur'an can be found anything to show that the innocent victims of Sept. 11 were supposed to be fuel for any fire. Muslims don't even support the terrorist attacks that took place that day and they sympathize with the victims.
The Islamic teachings on the subject of hating or fighting non Muslims can be summed up in the following verses; Quran 60:7-8
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

Even if you were correct, ie this was quoted out of context, this is supposed to be the perfect word of god. If they were supposed to 'serve as a warning and detterent to sin', they seem to be failing, catastrophically. Not to mention that is quite overkill, don't you think? The point was made after page 1. There's a poll that has majority of muslims in pakistan, 9ja and some other country approving death for apostates. Bottom line is those lines disseminate intolerance by the bucketloads.
Lots of people cry islamaphobia, at least not so many here. The irony when it's made here though is staggering. It's the only religion that has its own section, I doubt its adherents acquired it by being tolerant.

Tl: dr; we aren't being ignorant, islam is faulty and violent. You might be evolved, and can discern natural good from evil, but most of your fellow muslims aren't. Frankly I think islam encourages a lot of questionable behavior, perhaps unwittingly, but it does nevertheless.

I'm hungry..
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by DCONE1(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2012
@ENZO SCIFO when George bush and the U.S govt lied and placed a huge amount on Osama bin laden head for 9/11 you guys did no say anything instead you support....now the pakistan minister place an amount on the mans head for doing so dispicable and you are calling him naughty and insulting islam and muslims...i shake my head....sad
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by usdane: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2012
acidosis™:
A muslim friend has denounce his faith after reading this. All Nigerian muslims should pls do same (esp those in the western part). That religion isn't meant for you guys. Your muslim forefathers were carjole into that religion out of ignorance.
It is even better not to serve a god than to serve one that believe and live on blood of humans.
im really sorry for you dude. You are deceiving yourself just the way your pastors IN YA cHURCHES DECEIVE YOU GUYS JUST TO EXTORT MONEY FROM YA DUMB ASSESS. A muslim can never denounce islam just because a christian cristicises his faith. Are soo dumb to see it we are totally differnt frm you guys. Our faith is so strong. Meanwhile let me tell brief you a conversation between me and a christian friend while in secondary school: actually, his Father is a Muslim while his Mum is christian. What annoyed the most was that his bears a muslim name, Abdulrahman. I asked him how cum, he said he had being to muslim school at first, but that the place is always dull and people are always serious minded there. And he dislikes that. On the other hand, he told me that whenever he goes to church with his mum, the church makes his day. Why? I asked, he said its very ENTERTAINING. He sings and dances as if he's in a party. And i was like, its that the reason you chose to be a christian. And he said honestly that was it all. Mo kan menu kuron be ni. You go church to seek for Girl friends, to impress friends with new acquired clothes and footwears and so on which is not supposed to be so. When you wanna worship, you only think of God at that moment and forget about about life, that' what my quran teaches me and i practice.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by dexmond: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2012
^^^^^
Can you pls educate us on why Mohammed ordered the killing of Bint Marwan and Abu Afak?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by rbjimoh: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2012
Can anyone tell me that the God, who created the world and everything in it, including Man, isn't able to give to man laws that would stand the test of time? It would be logical to posit that since God sent Jesus as the last prophet, as Christians claim, or Muhammad(pbh) as we Muslims believe, thus ending the channels through which revelations(laws) come to man, He must have equall made the revelations sent to these prophets ones that'll fit all times. Wouldn't that what we should expect as rational men?
Now, can any truthful Christian on this forum tell me that the religion of Jesus,which you call Christianity, is today as was revealed to Jesus 2000 years ago? The answer, of course, is capital NO. Why? Because Christianity was never a religion founded by Jesus(Issa) himself. Rather, a conjecture of people that didn't want to lose their grip on wealth and power. Embellished recollections of things said by Jesus and Moses plus outright wicked lies formed what has come to be known as Christianity today.
Islam, in contrast, is a religion of Allah, the Supreme and Sublime God. The Qur'an is a first-person direct revelation of the Lord of the worlds. In it are Signs that point the 21st century scientists new knowledge of science. When the French scientist that was given assignment by his government to find out the meeting point of both Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, discovered that they actually met in Indian Ocean, he felt elated. But his excitement turned to confusion when he discovered that, though the two Oceans met, but they do not flow into each other and their was no visible barrier demarcating and preventing them from flowing into each other. He explained his puzzle to a colleague of his, who, in turn, told him not to worry. He told him that that mystery was in the 'Book of Muhammad'. The scientist, overwhelmed that his new discovery was contained in a Book revealed to an unlettered Apostle Allah 1370 years, accepted Islam. He couldn't have done otherwise and that was because he was rational and truthful to himself. In essence, the usurpers of the world today shouldn't expect us Muslims to live by their animalistic standards. Our Lord has laid down the rules for us, and we shall do as commanded till the world ceases to be.
'No religion shall be accepted by Allah, except the Surrender(ISLAM)
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:37am On Sep 23, 2012
ismhab: Who ever kill him, i will add an additional 1000 us dollar for him.

Are you for real? Na u love islam pass. May God reward u.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by DCONE1(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2012
Somebody tell me please is the word "bible" in the BIBLE.....Did jesus ever call himself a God?...
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2012
rbjimoh: Can anyone tell me that the God, who created the world and everything in it, including Man, isn't able to give to man laws that would stand the test of time? It would be logical to posit that since God sent Jesus as the last prophet, as Christians claim, or Muhammad(pbh) as we Muslims believe, thus ending the channels through which revelations(laws) come to man, He must have equall made the revelations sent to these prophets ones that'll fit all times. Wouldn't that what we should expect as rational men?
Now, can any truthful Christian on this forum tell me that the religion of Jesus,which you call Christianity, is today as was revealed to Jesus 2000 years ago? The answer, of course, is capital NO. Why? Because Christianity was never a religion founded by Jesus(Issa) himself. Rather, a conjecture of people that didn't want to lose their grip on wealth and power. Embellished recollections of things said by Jesus and Moses plus outright wicked lies formed what has come to be known as Christianity today.
Islam, in contrast, is a religion of Allah, the Supreme and Sublime God. The Qur'an is a first-person direct revelation of the Lord of the worlds. In it are Signs that point the 21st century scientists new knowledge of science. When the French scientist that was given assignment by his government to find out the meeting point of both Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, discovered that they actually met in Indian Ocean, he felt elated. But his excitement turned to confusion when he discovered that, though the two Oceans met, but they do not flow into each other and their was no visible barrier demarcating and preventing them from flowing into each other. He explained his puzzle to a colleague of his, who, in turn, told him not to worry. He told him that that mystery was in the 'Book of Muhammad'. The scientist, overwhelmed that his new discovery was contained in a Book revealed to an unlettered Apostle Allah 1370 years, accepted Islam. He couldn't have done otherwise and that was because he was rational and truthful to himself. In essence, the usurpers of the world today shouldn't expect us Muslims to live by their animalistic standards. Our Lord has laid down the rules for us, and we shall do as commanded till the world ceases to be.

Trying as hard as u could to sound intelligent and wise. Sorry, you really did not achieve much at least not with me.

Some of ur statements are laughable. How can u talk down on Jesus Christ like that? I go kill o! Lol.

Go to ur Koran "Allah" put him in his virgin mother directly, he did not die, Allah raised him to the heavens. Koran says he will come again. Unless Jesus Christ(Pbuh) is not the same as the Koran's Issa(Pbuh). He never married. That means no sex.
Now, can we say same for Mohammed(Pbuh)?

Incase, you don't know I have read the Qu' ran and I can tell u that most stories of both books are similar, but their msgs later differ as one preaches peace and the other violence. I think you can tell which prophet preaches what in your innermost heart devoid of parochial indoctrinations(meaning, disabusing your mind)
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2012
rbjimoh: Can anyone tell me that the God, who created the world and everything in it, including Man, isn't able to give to man laws that would stand the test of time? It would be logical to posit that since God sent Jesus as the last prophet, as Christians claim, or Muhammad(pbh) as we Muslims believe, thus ending the channels through which revelations(laws) come to man, He must have equall made the revelations sent to these prophets ones that'll fit all times. Wouldn't that what we should expect as rational men?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2012
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by dexmond: 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
@rbjimoh

You know Mohammed had a credibility problem? Do know the incident with the slave of Hafsat? Do you know how he collected the wife of Zaid his adopted son? Do you know he slept with all his wives in one night? Do you know he raided caravans for money? Do you know he had mental issue at a time? Read your hadiths pls.

If you want proofs, I'll furnish them.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
mohachap: You are a big foooool.

What does that make you? A clueless bigger fooool... Deal with it sucker grin grin grin grin
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2012
dexmond: @rbjimoh

You know Mohammed had a credibility problem? Do know the incident with Hafsat? Do you know how he collected the wife of Zaid his adopted son? Do you know he slept with all his wives in one night? Do you know he raided caravans for money? Do you know he had mental issue at a time? Read your hadiths pls.

If you want proofs, I'll furnish them.

Abeg educate me brother.

I had dis muslim girlfriend for 7yrs, we loved each other or so I thot. I was her 1st if u know wat I mean. We graduated and I wanted to marry her. Her mother refused saying I was a kaferi. Ol boy, if u see how love turn 360 after d meetn wit her parents. This made me want to know what is in that religion that makes dem so hardened? I no know say na God save me. Till today d girl neva marry o!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by manny4life(m): 12:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
akthedream: Mr Gay the great LIER..Soon,you will become a Gay Bishop.Have you MASTURBATED this morning just as your pastor chris has directed you to?You must have bought all the diapers in the nearest shop in ur area just to save your licking ass.I will rather listen or read from a real xtain than a Gay xtain.The earlier u quit being a gay,the better for you.

Haha, so your delusion has finally surpassed the level of insanity? Chai, may it NEVER b well with whomever placed this curse on you... embarassed embarassed embarassed On the contrary, may it be well with them, and we the people say AMEN grin grin grin grin

You've literally called me GAY when you have no more lies to perpetrate, you're beginning to convince me that you are the one who needs some big di.ck up your as.ss...(no homo) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed You seem tot know the game better than I do? shocked shocked shocked You know about the mastur.bating, you know the damn details because I sure don't, so it's glaring how you're gay, and you're pinning that sh.it on me shocked shocked shocked shocked

Well, if you quit stalking me and listen to a real Christian (after all you quoted me first), then you wouldn't have the time to respond to me. You first started the quoting, same you is ranting thrash from your unbridled tongue, like damn dude, make up your fuc.king mind, OR QUIT BIT.CHING. Who said the game was fair?

As a Christian, my stand on social issues such as homosexuality DOES NOT CHANGE, so your consistent bickering about me being gay is your last futile attempt . In addition to that, hypothetically speaking, if I were gay and to choose between Christian and Islam, I would rather be a Christian and accept God as my savior than be a Muslim where my hands and legs are chopped off just because I stole. sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by dexmond: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Abeg educate me brother.

I had dis muslim girlfriend for 7yrs, we loved each other or so I thot. I was her 1st if u know wat I mean. We graduated and I wanted to marry her. Her mother refused saying I was a kaferi. Ol boy, if u see how love turn 360 after d meetn wit her parents. This made me want to know what is in that religion that makes dem so hardened? I no know say na God save me. Till today d girl neva marry o!

In your case, I want to inform you that the doting parents wanted their daughter to remain a Muslim so she will enter paradise. Question; can Islam take someone to paradise? Remember, the Quran says that Muhammed is a mercy to mankind, if he is mercy to mankind, can we emulate him? What are the evidence on his personal life pointing to? Can we emulate his life style? Remember also that he said he is not sure if he will enter paradise. If the leader of about 3 billion Muslims is saying he is not sure, then there is a very big problem for Muslims.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by kennyslim1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
DC-ONE:
@ENZO SCIFO when George bush and the U.S govt lied and placed a huge amount on Osama bin laden head for 9/11 you guys did no say anything instead you support....now the pakistan minister place an amount on the mans head for doing so dispicable and you are calling him naughty and insulting islam and muslims...i shake my head....sad

Osama bin laden killed for cryin out loud! What's d crime of this movie director??
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by franksunny(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2012
they sould kill him now blood suckers. atleast he has live to direct a world thrilling movie. brain washed set of people.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2012
sofat: Islam a religion of humanity that has complete way of life for man to live. Islam simply means peace. Peace in the physical and spiritual world. Islam commands that man should serve and be submissive to non but only one God-Allah, be dutiful to GOD through goodness to al humans even animals as well. These teachings were brought to us by all the prophets of God. From Noah, Abraham, Elijah, Elisha, Joseph, ... Jesus son of mary and Muhammed the seal of all these messengers. (may Allah's mercy be on them all) to be continued...

Na wetin u think abi wetin u want dem to believe? But the realities on ground shows otherwise. Y? Brother y? Read and have an inquisitive mind. If d average xtian were to be a muslim, his questions will be many. Y dis?, y dat? But una dey swallow hook line and sinker. My friend ask questions!!!
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by rbjimoh: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Abeg educate me brother.

Asiwaju9ja:

Abeg educate me brother.

Asiwaju9ja:

Abeg educate me brother.

@dexmond
Your ex erred by allowing a relationship to evolve between you and herself, in the first place. Women are hardly able to retain their faiths once they are married and the husband's one different from their's. In fact, it hardly happens. But of course Islam is the world only monotheistic religion. So, your ex, as a muslim, should not have fallen in love with you because of your pluralistic faith. Except of course if you had accepted Islam. It is, in fact, better for her that she remains as she is than rejecting her faith because of illusory love.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
Aussie: Witj dur respect to all, i need a muslim to come out here and condemn this Pakistani minister. His utterance is provocative and cpable of kindling more protests and unrest. I can't beleive even Nigerian muslims in Jos and Kano, lately joined the protests. Pls, muslims, come out and condenm the Pakistani minister's advice.

They will never do it, its part of ruggedity in dia religion. They will say that the "Prime Sinister" na true muslim. Pple wen fit kill dia sista say she no gree marry malam??
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by MacDaddy01: 1:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
rbjimoh: [color=#006600][/color]
@dexmond
Your ex erred by allowing a relationship to evolve between you and herself, in the first place. Women are hardly able to retain their faiths once they are married and the husband's one different from their's. In fact, it hardly happens. But of course Islam is the world only monotheistic religion. So, your ex, as a muslim, should not have fallen in love with you because of your pluralistic faith. Except of course if you had accepted Islam. It is, in fact, better for her that she remains as she is than rejecting her faith because of illusory love.

Get out, foolish bigot.

This is what happens when you have been brainwashed. There are many cases of women keeping their islamic faith even when married to a non-muslim. An example is Huma Abedin who is married to a Jewish US senator.

You can not see the bigotry in allowing muslim men to marry outside but not muslim women.

Speaking as someoene who has seen his sister being toasted by muslim men and then almost killed for having a muslim girlfriend, shut the feck up!!! angry
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by rbjimoh: 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Abeg educate me brother.

Asiwaju9ja:

Abeg educate me brother.

Asiwaju9ja:

Abeg educate me brother.

@dexmond
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by lukeuche(f): 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2012
Meeeen! See as mohd dey gyrate for that movie, that guy lyk woman die ;DMeeeen! See as mohd dey gyrate for that movie, that guy lyk woman die
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by lorddannie: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
Bélla3: You people are just being stupid. Anyone that insults our holy prophet deserves to DIE. BLOODY KEFIRI'S
what is the meaning of "bloody kefiris" as used above?
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2012
dexmond:

In your case, I want to inform you that the doting parents wanted their daughter to remain a Muslim so she will enter paradise. Question; can Islam take someone to paradise? Remember, the Quran says that Muhammed is a mercy to mankind, if he is mercy to mankind, can we emulate him? What are the evidence on his personal life pointing to? Can we emulate his life style? Remember also that he said he is not sure if he will enter paradise. If the leader of about 3 billion Muslims is saying he is not sure, then there is a very big problem for Muslims.

Ehn, u are right. And I been ruv d gal die o! Shallow peeps
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Theyjih: 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2012
oh Lord 100 million dollars Bounty Duty? should Birdman be Laughing his A$$ off or crying? cos someelse just made that moolah more attractive other than screaming it out on virtually all of his track... the most expensivve insult EVER known to man .... Belise can u handle dis fame? DOA? cool cool
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2012
rbjimoh: [color=#006600][/color]
@dexmond

Imam, as u talk am so, Gbam it bcoms law. That's islam for u. Anyone that has some knowledge of Quran can make and give laws that are binding on his followers no questions just action.
Re: Pakistani Minister Offers Bounty On Anti-Islam Filmmaker's Head by Theyjih: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2012

Religion and politiks i stay clear from it but i have a question for you if the quran as claimed is the direkt translation of GOd's word for man.. how come lot of scholars(extremist 4 the most part) lways quote from the haddith (d deeds of the prophet) when inciting their followers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Russia Gives Ukraine Deadline To Surrender Mariopol, Ukraine Refuses / Sicilian Mafia: Matteo Denaro Dies At 61 / 2016 US Election - Its Impact On Immigration Enforcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.