Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . (1704 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / [PHOTO] Imagine! You Find Out This Is Your Husband's Dick Just After Marriage. / 3 Days To Your Wedding, Your Spouse Turns Hiv Positive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by bingbagbo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2012
he/she has three kids already.

what will you do? please i need your answers to advise a friend who is in a similar soup.

na waoo!!
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by jhydebaba(m): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
What's the big deal there. Have you forgotten the word 'divorce'. We go back and dissolve the marriage, simple.
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by Tenderly1(f): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2012
jhydebaba: What's the big deal there. Have you forgotten the word 'divorce'. We go back and dissolve the marriage, simple.
simple
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by k2039: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2012
That gives me liberty to give birth to atleast three other kids from another woman(equation becomes balance,it's time to play football around)

Seriously for not telling me before the wedding is enough reason to divorce her,it simply means she cant be trusted

1 Like

Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by nikkyshyne(f): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2012
God forbid bad thing. Tufiakwa!
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by AdeniyiA(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2012
i tell u,shyte happens. we patronise black market in dis relp thing.
there was dis couple after d wedding,on their first night 2geda,d wife told d man to listen n see her secret -she remove her wig n no single hair on her head.surprised,d man decided its d right time to tel his, he removed his artificial teeth n no single tooth in his mouth.
u can call it a foundation laid or entered into on falsehood n deception. God av mercy
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by Krysstie: 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2012
bin gbagbo:
he/she has three kids already.

what will you do? please i need your answers to advise a friend who is in a similar soup.

na waoo!!

DIVORCE
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by xynerise: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2012
Krysstie:

DIVORCE
ASAP
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by CrazyMan(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
k2039: Seriously for not telling me before the wedding is enough reason to divorce her,it simply means she cant be trusted
Well said...
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by JojoArmani(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2012
dat tells me dat she can be able to have kids.
gringringringrin
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2012
Tenderly1: simple
Seconded
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by xynerise: 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2012
Jojo Armani: dat tells me dat she can be able to have kids.
gringringringrin
can be able is a wrong english use 'can' or 'able'. Thank me later cool
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
Tenderly1: simple

As ABC
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by bingbagbo(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2012
grin
xynerise:
can be able is a wrong english use 'can' or 'able'. Thank me later cool

grin[
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:55pm On Sep 23, 2012
You guys are nt studying the bible well!! Do u kw dat divorce is a sin?? Yes it is!! What do u do during cotshp?? Its a tym to understnd ur spouse vry well, investigat n concld dat she is sane 4 marriage!! My pple!! If pastor join una, na 4 bettr 4 worst, in away matches or nt, TILL DEATH DO U PART...
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by candieangel12(f): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2012
haha... divorce isnt the right term, na anullment wey we go get
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by FMK(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2012
fairplay
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by omiobo: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nothing to do than to divorce.
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
digitalgeorgy: You guys are nt studying the bible well!! Do u kw dat divorce is a sin?? Yes it is!! What do u do during cotshp?? Its a tym to understnd ur spouse vry well, investigat n concld dat she is sane 4 marriage!! My pple!! If pastor join una, na 4 bettr 4 worst, in away matches or nt, TILL DEATH DO U PART...
You have been deceived. Have u read the part that says u could put d wifey away if she............
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
tpacalipse: You have been deceived. Have u read the part that says u could put d wifey away if she............

which part be dat??
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by adaolisah: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
jhydebaba: What's the big deal there. Have you forgotten the word 'divorce'. We go back and dissolve the marriage, simple.

thnk u.....its no more a do or die affair,so if anyone cnt handle it they shuld take a hike...
Re: Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . . by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
@y'all *forming advocates of divorce or annulment. If it were that easy an option, how come people find it particularly, albeit increasingly difficult to dispose of the *ordinary bf or gf in a turbulent relationship? Even when they're stuck in major depressive episodes, they tend to want to make things right...hoping and praying that *he/she turns a new leaf. They are almost always willing to strike a bargain of some sort...obnoxious or orthodox. No biggie.

@OP: it is indeed a precarious situation. They must make an attempt to meet each other halfway to maintain equilibrium. If they fail to strike a balance, then the endgame would be bloody.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reason Men Patronizes Prostitutes / He Left B4 I Was Born, Now He Wants My Forgiveness To Be Successful / Best 25 Things Guys Find Sexy And Attractive About A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.