Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pls Help Am I Decieved - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Am I Decieved (6668 Views)

Help Am Dying / HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Am Still Scared Of Dad At Age 26. / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by plaetton: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by plaetton: 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2012
ronkebp:

Whatever!!!!! you say it the way you see it, i say it the way i see and feel it, we are different and so our thought lines should be different, give your own advice to the poster and move-on to the next one, what you want me to see, i am not seeing and will not see. Lobaatan!!! whether it is hypocrisy or not, i don't care.

Whatever your brain tells you, I dont think it is right for you to come here and insult the Op by calling him ,the Op, a liar, without any facts of your own.
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by ronkebp(f): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2012
jennykadry: Actually many of the threads I never believed in turned out not being true. You can ask around.

All I am saying is the next time you advise a woman on how to handle her cheating husband, do not forget to ask her to get him on here to talk his own side of the story.

If you don't believe a story then say so, cos the excuses you have come up with got me thinking, what are we Nigerians are turning into? Like saying it is okay for an ex to ring at 8pm at night and not midnight? Or not trusting his wife would chase her into the arms o the boyfriends? OMG

Is there no difference between 2pm in the afternoon, 8pm at night and 1am after midnight, i think there is. If you read my post well, i did not support the lady for one minute that her receiving calls from her ex whether one or two is right. My question was how the man knew they were her exes??, it still boils down to what i have written so far, if the lady does it in such a way that the man hears and knows every,it is either clear that she has nothing to hide or she does not care about the feeling of her husband, or the man 'thinks'those guys are her 'one-time boyfriends', because of the way she was answering the phone. or he snooped into the wife's phone to get the 411s' of the guys in question. If they are her 'one-time boyfriends' what has given her the guts to be picking the calls infront of her husband. If you want to profer a truthful advice go down to the root of the matter and stop taking everything at face-value. This is where unnecessary beaf and wahala will start in a marraige.
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by ronkebp(f): 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2012
plaetton:

Whatever your brain tells you, I dont think it is right for you to come here and insult the Op by calling him ,the Op, a liar, without any facts of your own.

And did i literally call him a liar
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by Mrsmansson(f): 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2012
ronkebp: yeah, actually it doesn't, and i do not think it will change my thought-line. Jenny i don't believe this story...and i know myself, if don't believe something, it is 99.999% true, the remaining .1 is irrelevant.
- the way i see it, for a typical naija man
- it is either he is a weaklin and the wife overrides him
- he has not wedded her the appropriate way, just because she lives with him because she has a child for him is not the same as being legally married, so she does not care about what or how he feels
- he is insinuating that those guys she talks to are her ex, because of the way she talks on the phone. And maybe he truely does not want her talking to any guy at all, because i really do not know the GUTS a woman will have to be talking to her ex-boyfriends infront of her husband. With all my craziness at-times, dem no born me well to receive such a call infront of my husband.
Calls are coming in from 3 different numbers probably and different names,its not her dad,brothers,cousins or her inlaws and she is sounding funny on phone what do u expect the husband's thoughts to be based on.if they are truly not her ex then they are her boy friends.The truth is most women take advantage of a man's calm nature.There are calm Naija men whether married legally or not
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by ronkebp(f): 4:30pm On Sep 26, 2012
Mrs mansson:
Calls are coming in from 3 different numbers probably and different names,its not her dad,brothers,cousins or her inlaws and she is sounding funny on phone what do u expect the husband's thoughts to be based on.if they are truly not her ex then they are her boy friends.The truth is most women take advantage of a man's calm nature.There are calm Naija men whether married legally or not

The man should tell her, since he is the one hearing the conversations and reading her body languages....their marraige is still very fresh( if they are), and this is the time to get things straight with your spouses. I don't receive calls from any of my ex or 'a guy that sees himself as a potential boyfriend someday', and my husband does not at all, you will not find a lady's number on his phones, and that has been our agreement from the beginning and it is working for us. They should set rules and boundaries that both people will follow. simple!!!
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by plaetton: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2012
ronkebp:

The man should tell her, since he is the one hearing the conversations and reading her body languages....their marraige is still very fresh( if they are), and this is the time to get things straight with your spouses. I don't receive calls from any of my ex or 'a guy that sees himself as a potential boyfriend someday', and my husband does not at all, you will not find a lady's number on his phones, and that has been our agreement from the beginning and it is working for us. They should set rules and boundaries that both people will follow. simple!!!

Interesting!

I rest my case.
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by EfemenaXY: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2012
Don't you just hate it, when a thread starter posts a hot topic such as this...

and fails to give us feedback??

@Poster, what's the update with you and wifey? Have you spoken to her? Does she now understand her role as a wife and mother? Have you both resolved the issue?
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by ronkebp(f): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2012
^^^^^^ S/E///X HAS SOLVED THE PROBLEMS, e dey tey
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by 9lifes(m): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2012
This what your get when you bribe parents to force their kids to marry someone you love want.May be he was looking for a virgin,lol and it is obvious you don't know what to do with her.

First,if she is not ready to settle down,pls divorce her before she brings something home..something similar is happening around me now,she is now infected with HIV and luckily for the old man,he is negative.

So, if you can not talk sense into her head ( i don't think marriage is where u talk sense into somebody's head,its for matured people)look for another option.Next time date someone before u marry them,don't just marry because u feel you are old and ready.
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by EfemenaXY: 9:40am On Sep 28, 2012
9lifes: This what your get when you bribe parents to force their kids to marry someone you love want.May be he was looking for a virgin,lol and it is obvious you don't know what to do with her.

First,if she is not ready to settle down,pls divorce her before she brings something home..something similar is happening around me now,she is now infected with HIV and luckily for the old man,he is negative.

So, if you can not talk sense into her head ( i don't think marriage is where u talk sense into somebody's head,its for matured people)look for another option.Next time date someone before u marry them,don't just marry because u feel you are old and ready.

Seriously?? I'm always up for a good story sha.

Pls 9lifes, spill the beans on the @bolded...
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by ladysmart: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
[quote
author=jennykadry]Slap that madness Comot for her eyes. Are you a man
at all? angry which kain nonsense is this one. Some women had kids
before 22 and you have one grown azzed woman living with you and acting
foolish. If she is not ready to be married, take her back to her fathers
house, she can go and continue her love rendezvous there.

Who do I slap now? You or her? [/quote]dis is the most immature post i hv read on this forum
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by Dantedasz(m): 11:33am On Sep 07, 2013
OP,
You appear to live one hell of a life don't ya?
Last year your wife picked calls from three of her ex boy friends at irregular hours,with total lack of respect for you the husband.
This year,you have a new thread,where you have an eight year old maid,who is a dullard,steals make up,mas/turbates at the command from you and your wife and is also a lesbian.
Add to the mix the fact you 've got a male and female kids and I'd say you got one hell of a dysfunctional family.
And don't you dare call me a mumu ooo.
Re: Pls Help Am I Decieved by DEGREE2466(m): 5:36pm On Sep 07, 2013
mozonto: pls guys help am confused. Am 31 and my wife is 22yrs.we got married early this year.and we love each other so much.we are bless wit a baby gal.i made sure i met up wit u her needs.but my problem is dat she normarly calls 3 of her former boy friends,but i was not happy about dat.one night as we were sleeping her phone rang again and it was one of those boys.she answered with a sweet voice.after the cal,i got mad wit her,but she told me that she has nothing to do wit any of them.i change her sim card but they still call her.pls advice me wot do i do.is it dat she still love those guys or do i believe she luv me as she claims

This yeye mozonto of a person why not think of something creative and write instead of faking stories that never happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does My Sister's Husband's Privates Smell? / Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met / Can't Husbands Lovingly Lure Their Wives To Have Sex With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.