Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,787 members, 7,841,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25124 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by emmasege: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2012
Let God arise and His enemies be scattered. God bless Jerusalem.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 25, 2012
The Iranian president retort is annoying sometimes! Who gives a Bleep about his blabbing. He should try it and see Iran becomes a grotesque!
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jude33084(m): 11:39am On Sep 25, 2012
wellmax: The last time it took Isreal SIX DAYS to destroy the middle easterns. This time around I think they'll finish the job in 2 days.
You can't win God's people.

...ΆŋԂ Ɣ☺Ʊ are Educated o cheesy
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 11:40am On Sep 25, 2012
i guess you forgot to go for your daily treatment today;
talk to me when you are back mr.man
jude33084:

Τhe pigeon Ɣ☺Ʊ are refering Ť☺ is ∂ Nigerian. I don't view issue from τhe angle Ɣ☺Ʊ are viewing it from wink
Ɣ☺Ʊ where told about τhe six days war abi? Hahaha cheesy I have τhe documentary in ♍♈ house. I am ∂ Christian ßŮϯ not ∂ bigot undecided
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by patanjaly: 11:40am On Sep 25, 2012
Why do christians support the jews.i thought the jews killed the white God jesus crucify him.n called him a bastard uptill now.do u guys really love the blue eyed god?

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by tintingz(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2012
jude33084:
Iran is not even an Arab country, they are Persians. Isreal is in ∂ region where its not suppose Ť☺ be, don't ask ♍e ƗƗow or why wink
persians and arabs are related. . .buh isreali are "snake brøød øf vipers" - by Jesus christ
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 11:41am On Sep 25, 2012
go for your medical treatment na..
stop show casing your talent anyhow abeg.
tozo
jude33084:

...ΆŋԂ Ɣ☺Ʊ are Educated o cheesy
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2012
wellmax: The last time it took Isreal SIX DAYS to destroy the middle easterns. This time around I think they'll finish the job in 2 days.
You can't win God's people.
THE SAME GOD WHOSE SON THEY CRUCIFIED. ARE U IN THIS WORLD. JEWS AREN'T CHRISTIANS. GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD. THEY DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS. THEY CRUCIFIED HIM FOR PHUCKS SAKE. MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK TO U IN HEBREW.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by CzarChris(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: Aturu ocha..
go and search for six days war before you comment
Nwamkpi
what about d six day war? Some of you guyz can just be myopic, six day this six day that, tell me which civilization has been in the number of captivity as the Jews? The Jews are scattered all over the world, and almost all their history of captivity is predicted in the bible. Go and read Daniel 12:7 and stop displaying ur ignorance here for all to see.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 11:45am On Sep 25, 2012
Look at He-goat addressing the audience.
kai,nairaland don surfer.
al-qaeda:

THE SAME GOD WHOSE SON THEY CRUCIFIED. ARE U IN THIS WORLD. JEWS AREN'T CHRISTIANS. GET IT THRU YOUR HEAD. THEY DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS. THEY CRUCIFIED HIM FOR PHUCKS SAKE. MAYBE WE SHOULD TALK TO U IN HEBREW.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 11:46am On Sep 25, 2012
isi azu,
you need medication.
go meet your pastor for some biblical rehersal.
Czar-Chris:

Nwamkpi
what about d six day war? Some of you guyz can just be myopic, six day this six day that, tell me which civilization has been in the number of captivity as the Jews? The Jews are scattered all over the world, and almost all their history of captivity is predicted in the bible. Go and read Daniel 12:7 and stop displaying ur ignorance here for all to see.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mike404(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: Let's call a spade a spade.
Irrespective of religion, tribe, or personal interest. Don't we all think Israel and the United States are truly world bullies?

How on earth can Israel threaten to go and attack another man (Iran) in his own home for cooking his food (Nuclear power) because your think the taste won't be pleasant to you.

Israel would have long run be wiped out if not because the Americans have been shielding them.

You can't go to other people's territory and be a nightmare to them.

Israel is the worlds biggest problem. Their bullying is as a result of the frustration we are now seeing in the Arab world of today.

Please if you haven't read world history or of age to know what I am saying just skip responding to my write-up. Its was meant for the knowledgeable minds alone.
For your mind

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 25, 2012
Niseamaka:

You are on point, religion is not the issue here. I`m a christian but i am 100% in support of Iran acquiring nuclear weaponry.It baffles me whenever countries that are sitting atop stockpiles of nuclear weapons such as Israel,France, UK,and the US keeps attacking Iran for their nuclear program. Even the US that have used nuclear weapons on innocent men, women, and children in Hiroshima and Nagasaki are making the most noise. Iran have never attacked another nation.

I think the reason why the USA is so particular about who gets to have nuke boils down to an Igbo adage that says "ogbu-nma adi ekwe ka nma ga ya na-azu".
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by takedat(m): 11:48am On Sep 25, 2012
Ahmadinejad might not be a lovable fellow but he has proved to be what a good leader should be to his people.In the face of strict economic sanctions from the west,he is still able to steer his country unlike most countries of the world who would have crumbled.Just at the UN assembly he has challenged why so much powers should be vested in the security council and not the genera assembly of member nations.It doesnt mean that he is all the time right but one has to acknowledge his zeal.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2012
IF A MEMBER OF ANY RELIGION WERE TO KILL A MEMBER OF ANY OTHER RELIGION, WHO WOULD HE CHOOSE TO KILL FIRST. A JEW!!! CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN THE JEWS FRO KILLING JESUS, BUT NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS HAVE.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by acidtalk: 11:48am On Sep 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

Toothless Bulldog
Brainless gay*got.
You had to quote the whole write-up just to write a single meaningless line?

I think they need to first test the nuclear power on you.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 11:49am On Sep 25, 2012
Sijo01:

you have to quote all that just for two words?........ You deserve an e-punch.

Are you brain-dead?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: Look at He-goat addressing the audience.
kai,nairaland don surfer.
JUVENILES DON LAND. MAKE I DE COMOT BEFORE MY LEVEL DROP.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 11:52am On Sep 25, 2012
BECAUSE,
SALVATION WILL COME FROM AFRICA.
HE THOUGHT US FORGIVENESS BUT WHAT DOES YOUR TEACH?
THE BOKO,
STONING,
RAPE,
AND ILLITERACY..
TOZO.. wink
al-qaeda:
IF A MEMBER OF ANY RELIGION WERE TO KILL A MEMBER OF ANY OTHER RELIGION, WHO WOULD HE CHOOSE TO KILL FIRST. A JEW!!! CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN THE JEWS FRO KILLING JESUS, BUT NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS HAVE.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk:
Brainless gay*got.
You had to quote the whole write-up just to write a single meaningless line?

I think they need to first test the nuclear power on you.

Ignorance can be cured. S-tupid is forever.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 25, 2012
Tony Spike:

This is not a script out of the blues, It is from the Bible and with the look of things is knocking at our doorstep:

[b]Revelation 9:
[14] Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
[15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
[16] And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (Two hundred million soldiers from China?): and I heard the number of them.
[17] And thus I saw the horses (armoured tanks or air-borne military hardwares?) in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions (what modern war-machine looks like a lion?); and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
[18] By these three was the third part of men killed (That's about 2 billion souls by today's population), by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.[/b]

This parts highlighted red tells us of the role of China (and perhaps Russia) in the coming great "Middle East vs West" war. The role of China has been sealed in this prophecy over 2000 years ago. Of course, China is one of the few countries capable of successfully mobilising an army strength of 200,000,000 in this modern day. My only problem is that I wonder the role Africa will play in this coming war. Meanwhile, let the President of Iran continue his boasts against Israel; His role in fulfilling the book Of Revelation is currently being sealed!
Men! Christainity rocks!!!! I haven't thought of these things...and for those whoo say the land occupied by Isreeal isn't theirs,that's funny cause even the muslims know s it is written in their Koran that Isrealis were in their present position at some time in history,all the muslims want is the holy sites in that land should be in arab lands...Isrealis own palestine its in the bibke,koran,secular history books,excavations prove it!
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2012
You better do before your head go join am.
grin
al-qaeda:

JUVENILES DON LAND. MAKE I DE COMOT BEFORE MY LEVEL DROP.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jude33084(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2012
Niseamaka:

You are on point, religion is not the issue here. I`m a christian but i am 100% in support of Iran acquiring nuclear weaponry.It baffles me whenever countries that are sitting atop stockpiles of nuclear weapons such as Israel,France, UK,and the US keeps attacking Iran for their nuclear program. Even the US that have used nuclear weapons on innocent men, women, and children in Hiroshima and Nagasaki are making the most noise. Iran have never attacked another nation.

Τhe West are nt affaid of whether Iran will use it or not, Wђɑ̤̥̈̊† they are afraid of is when τhe nuclear weapon slips into τhe hands jihadist. Iranians are known for Islamic jihadist right from time ΆŋԂ that was O̶̲̥̅̊nE̶̲̥̅̊ of τhe reasons Sadam attacked them during τhe Iraq Iran war in early 1980's. There was ∂ time Ayetuhla Khomeni(don't mind τhe spelling) used hundreds of children Ť☺ detonate landmines along Iraqi border. Recently Aljazeera went Ť☺ Iran Ť☺ interview them abt war trade center attack; an average Iranian believes Ŧħåϯ the bombing didn't happen Ŧħåϯ it was ∂ film trick ΆŋԂ τhe reporter backed his his findings up by revealing ∂ radio broadcaste Ŧħåϯ told them so undecided
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by ogochukwunasa1: 11:53am On Sep 25, 2012
gbadexy:
True! It started as speculation but it seems the stage is set.
Iran seem to want to attack isreal pre-emptively, I suspect there are some assurances given to iran by some countries.
I don't see any peaceful resolution of this issue, I suspect iran is just a front to act as agent provocateur and I can now appreciate obama's caution on the matter.

ther is a sense in this write-up
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by free2ryhme: 11:54am On Sep 25, 2012
al-qaeda:

I heard they buried your boss @ the bottom of the sea.... y did not u show ya sef
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2012
FBS: And you think Russia and China are in support because they "love" Iran? cheesy undecided
The bigger question is this :- Are the Iranians building the nuclear program for "civilian" use?

And how do you know they are not building it for a civilian use. Just arguing blindly with all western media propaganda beamed onto you skull.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

I heard they buried your boss @ the bottom of the sea.... y did not u show ya sef
HE WAS BURIED AT SEA, JUST AS THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN HYPOCRITES WERE BURIED UNDER WTC AND PENTAGON. WELL DESERVED ACTION.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by MoAfrica: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
I speak Shalom on Israel, those who are with you Israel are morethan those who are against you, Dont be afraid Holy Land.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by gbadexy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
I find it curious that the jews look more like europeans than arabs and persians that are predominantly indigenous to the middle east.
I know what history and religion says about them, but they just don't fit in and look different from people living in the region.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jude33084(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: go for your medical treatment na..
stop show casing your talent anyhow abeg.
tozo

Mr Six days war !!! cheesy
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
make una stop wasting time talking to this malam na?
he was train with cow bossom milk.(raw one)
cant u see the name?al-***
al-qaeda:

HE WAS BURIED AT SEA, JUST AS THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN HYPOCRITES WERE BURIED UNDER WTC AND PENTAGON. WELL DESERVED ACTION.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
shai,this name sweet me for body kawaai..
call me that again my boi
grin
jude33084:

Mr Six days war !!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented / Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.