Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25132 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jessMena(f): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=musKeeto]Africans that should have no business with this, will come here arguing bullshit... thanks to Yahweh and Allah....

Slavery of the mind..

Peace unto Nigeria, Israel should call on their Jesus.. [U're a mazuwoko isreal don't blive in Jesus,dey r still waiting 4 their messiah n dats y dey r jews not christians and if u must know,those pipu bliv in blood 4 blood,10eyes 4 an eye...just take a look @ Gaza den u'll understand better..true christians don't kill but d jews n muslims r d best match..I wish we had jews in d north boko haram wud've bn history by now c/quote]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Builder: 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
Paris_Love: SUPPORT ISRAEL

Isreal is busy jailing ur fellow black people, and deporting them for contaminating the jewish race, here u are professing ur support for them... why cant u people see thing pass religion and use ur common sense while its still legal to do so. Anyways u are entittled to ur freedom of speech
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2012
I'm not a big fan of Ahmadinejad and his rhetoric - but stop the sensationalism and taking people's words out of context...

This is what he said:

New York (CNN)

"If a group comes and occupies the United States of America, destroys homes while women and children are in those homes, incarcerate the youth of America, impose five different wars on many neighbors, and always threaten others, what would you do? What would you say? Would you help it? ... Or would you help the people of the United States?" Ahmadinejad asked in response to whether Israel should be "wiped off" the face of the map, as he once said.

"So when we say 'to be wiped,' we say for occupation to be wiped off from this world. For war-seeking to (be) wiped off and eradicated, the killing of women and children to be eradicated. And we propose the way. We propose the path. The path is to recognize the right of the Palestinians to self-governance.
"

When asked whether he believes in a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Ahmadinejad declined to comment.
"I cannot express an opinion. That is their prerogative," Ahmadinejad said. "But the people of Palestine must be allowed by everyone, and helped by everyone, to allow them, to give them the right to choose for themselves." In New York this week to visit the United Nations, Ahmadinejad spoke at a meeting on the rule of law Monday and is scheduled to address the U.N. General Assembly on Wednesday.

U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon met with the Iranian president over the weekend and warned him of the "potentially harmful consequences of inflammatory rhetoric," according to a U.N. statement.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/24/world/meast/iran-ahmadinejad-interview/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Fredosita: 4:06pm On Sep 25, 2012
noblezone:

Unfortunately, you will celebrations in the streets of Kano, Kaduna, Yobe, bauchi, Borno and all the territories of the Jihardists if we hear that Israel is bombed.

The center is getting set, the King of Kings will soon appear.

Those wishing to wipe out Israel will soon be wiped out.

Jerusalem, peace be unto you.
Wipe isreal out,then all i have to say is that the world should be ready for world war 3
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Turbocharged: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
revolt: Let's be realistic! Isreal doesn't own tht land rather US forcefully allocated tht to them n obviously their diplomacy tactics is abysmal n they seem to b a very obnoxious people who hve wth the backn of US bullied their existence in the middle! Couldn't they just strive to live in peace wth their neigbours? They're about to get ass whooped cos its almost certain America has realised the role they played in 9\11 plus their disagreemnts lately!
Loo.natics on rampage!
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Builder: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2012
Turbocharged:
Loo.natics on rampage!

loo.natics for expressing his views. u people never fail to amaze me.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Enlightened1: 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
I don't bloody care, whether Israel gets wiped off from Earth. My concern is don't involve Africa in the war.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by NwaAnambra(m): 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
Tony Spike:

This is not a script out of the blues, It is from the Bible and with the look of things is knocking at our doorstep:

[b]Revelation 9:
[14] Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
[15] And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
[16] And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (Two hundred million soldiers from China?): and I heard the number of them.
[17] And thus I saw the horses (armoured tanks or air-borne military hardwares?) in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions (what modern war-machine looks like a lion?); and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
[18] By these three was the third part of men killed (That's about 2 billion souls by today's population), by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.[/b]

This parts highlighted red tells us of the role of China (and perhaps Russia) in the coming great "Middle East vs West" war. The role of China has been sealed in this prophecy over 2000 years ago. Of course, China is one of the few countries capable of successfully mobilising an army strength of 200,000,000 in this modern day. My only problem is that I wonder the role Africa will play in this coming war. Meanwhile, let the President of Iran continue his boasts against Israel; His role in fulfilling the book Of Revelation is currently being sealed!
i gotta say,u are a piece of shit.....try to b value-free in ur analysis,and dont let emotion carry you beyond reason.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Lex1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article. Iran has the right to anything they want to do just like the United State, Russia and China, and Western countries. It's you people should check the fact and those western media that has brainwashed you folks with such hatred propaganda to side with Israel and hate Iran.

You are a fo.ol, and i bet u av bin high on sumtin.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2012
Billyonaire: 3rd World War will not be fun. It could be the end of Asia and the West.
Albert Einstein said he does not know the weapon that ll be used during the 3rd world war but he's so sure the 4th world war ll be fought with Sticks & stones... Hope you get the message
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by TonySpike: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
Nwa Anambra: i gotta say,u are a piece of shit.....try to b value-free in ur analysis,and dont let emotion carry you beyond reason.
You are such a loser! I had to check all your posts to discover that you're very abusive.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Roland17(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2012
I watched Ahmadinejad yesterday on CNN with the arrogant Piers Morgan and he clearly explained what he meant by wiping Isreal out of the map, he might have his reservations about Isreal, but the man is a very intelligent scholar, even when asked if he would allow any of his child marry a Jew, he said, he would first of all, love to meet the the person and see the kind of person he/she is, Jews live in Iran too if u don't know.

Am not a Pro Ahmadinejad, but all Ahmadinejad wants is a level playing ground, If he can't have nuclear weapons why should the US, Russia, China, North Korea, Britain and the rest have one?

6 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Fornorth(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
insha'allah the end of the israel is near very soon
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by prettyboi1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
A lot of people don't know how the world operates & I can understand that cos not everyone's interested in the same kinds of things but on the other hand,some people can be stuuuuupppiid. If you don't know about something,be a wise person & keep out of talking on it particularly with the kind of confidence many people here on Nairaland exhibit even when they're totalllly wrong.
Now to the topic at hand without any forms of sentiments,hatred,or religious bias (I like to be as honest as I can be without sentiments in every situation), I'm a Christian & proudly African & Nigerian & I support Ahmadinejad all the way....a 100%. Iran just like any other country particularly (U.S.A. & Israel which also have nuclear weapons) has the right to acquire nuclear weapons if they deem it fit to protect themselves in case of external aggression from enemy countries particularly from those two countries that keep bullying other countries (U.S. on one hand keeps bullying & terrorizing the world & on the other hand Israel keeps meddling in the affairs of Middle-Eastern countries directly or indirectly). If these two countries & the entire west don't want Iran to acquire nuclear weapons,they can as well lead by example by also surrendering their nuclear weapons thereby making the world a "safer" place like they (the west) always claim to be doing. Without sentiments like I said in the beginning, the whites (the Caucasian race) fear vehemently any other race taking over as fore leaders of whatever sort in the world (& that is reasonable to some extent) but I'm afraid this same fear would be their own destruction because of how they go poke-nosing in other people's affairs. Even South Africa used to be a nuclear country but when the Apartheid rule era was over,the former government which was of course mostly ran by whites disarmed & disbanded the country's nuclear equipments. Of course, cos they couldn't risk leaving them in the hands of "black men." This is d same kind of thing they're about doing in Iran.
From intense research that I have done (I'm open to genuine corrections if I'm wrong though), Modern day Israel might not be the ancient/biblical Israel. Modern day Jews are of European ancestry & the modern state of Israel was officially proclaimed in 1948. It might sound funny or silly to say,but from a lot of researches I've done, the ancient/Biblical Israelites might have been we blacks just like ancient Egyptians( this is an entirely different story for another time). There again Ahmadinejad might have been right by saying Modern day Israel's a country that's proclaimed by European settlements.
Now,there's the very likelihood that there'd be another world war soon all because U.S. & Israel might either push Iran to the wall or strike Iran & Iran would definitely retaliate in equal measures. It's no lie that Russia & China are Iranian allies & they have repeatedly cautioned U.S.,Israel & the west to be reasonable & diplomatic with their dealings with Iran compared to the imperialist & bully ways they took on Libya in 2011 before the fall & later Murder of Muammar Gaddafi.
Another world war might mean the destruction of the u.s. & a total consumption of both the west & eastern countries (we never know for sure). Africa might be affected directly or indirectly but of course won't be in the middle of the whole saga because it obviously would be a rivalry war between two ends of the world (the west & east) & this might consume both the west & east & thereby leave the continent of Africa becoming a new emerging giant or continent to look up to (we never know).

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by TerryCarr(m): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: They have forgotten the six days war?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E63AKJpa1Tk

They have still want to try The GOD of JACOB?
grin grin
i see a land with no human or any living thing(IRAN).i can hear the cry of their children and women.
oh what a painful experience.
I BLESS ISRAEL FOREVER.
Iran is not Arab grin grin they have a better and bigger military then Egypt and they make their own weapons too smiley

[img]http://2.bp..com/_okE2fz_Pef8/StC0rn2VtoI/AAAAAAAABnw/p7slefqLQZI/s400/IMG_0120.jpg[/img]

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by TerryCarr(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Roland17: I watched Ahmadinejad yesterday on CNN with the arrogant Piers Morgan and he clearly explained what he meant by wiping Isreal out of the map, he might have his reservations about Isreal, but the man is a very intelligent scholar, even when asked if he would allow any of his child marry a Jew, he said, he would first of all, love to meet the the person and see the kind of person he/she is, Jews live in Iran too if u don't know.

Am not a Pro Ahmadinejad, but all Ahmadinejad wants is a level playing ground, If he can't have nuclear weapons why should the US, Russia, China, North Korea, Britain and the rest have one?
plus there are still Jews living in Iran

Iranian Jews refuse cash ‘bribe’ to move to Israel

In Iran today, the country’s Jewish minority unanimously rejected cash offers from supporters of the state of Israel to leave Iran and move to Israel.

The Israeli government promised to provide a package of housing and jobs for the twenty-five-thousand Iranian Jews. A special fund created by Israel supporters promised a ten-thousand-dollar cash award for any Iranian Jew who moved to Israel.

The Society of Iranian Jews dismissed this move as a bribe. Iran’s sole Jewish member of parliament, Morris Motamed, said the offer was insulting to Jewish Iranians.

Instead of taking the pro-Israel group up on its offer, the community of Iranian Jews instead took a loyalty pledge to their home country of Iran.

Iran’s Jewish population has dwindled from around eighty-thousand at the time of the 1979 Islamic revolution. But, it remains the largest of any Middle Eastern country apart from Israel. Jews have lived in Iran since at least 700 B-C.

http://www.eutimes.net/2009/06/iranian-jews-refuse-cash-bribe-to-move-to-israel/
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by futuspec(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Someone shd remind IRAN that ISREAL have a living God called ancient of days,the one that has the ability to kill and destroy.As much as I knw the God of Isreal,jst one or two angels can take care of IRAN.I guess the should ask EGYPTIANS what happened to PHAROH and his men.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by odehaj: 6:51pm On Sep 25, 2012
'why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing?'Modern or accent Israel.ISRA-EL is ISRAEL God's first born.Let the devil continue to bark. when jungle mature,who no know go know.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Turbocharged: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Builder:

loo.natics for expressing his views. u people never fail to amaze me.
A view that is empirically baseless can only come from loo.natics
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Iolo(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
I find it hard to believe that the Isreal of today remains the same that the Bible talks about.

Going back to history on what caused the rift between the Arab world and the West.

You'd find out that Isreal was created out of a remant of the Ottoman Empire that was basically unclaimed territory (claimed by the palestinans but unassigned to anybody). The West then goes on to assign a huge portion of this land to a new state called Isreal so all the jews being persecuted around the world can have a place to call home.

What then happens to the Palestinans? The Middle East has always viewed this as ojoro and hence their dislike for Isreal.

Another quick point is that for those who don't knw, Iran and US/Britain were allies with Iran until the 70”s. Infact the West was largely behind the Islamic revolution that led to the first Ayatollah bin installed.

The problem is that these Ayatollah were never popular with the Iranian people so they hated the US for installing a US friendly dictator on them.

The number problem with Isreal and the West as a whole with regards to their treatment of the Middle East is that of pride.

The US has refused to apologise till date for the iranian passenger plane it errorneously shot down in the 70's. For the hundreds of illegal detentions during the wars in Iraq, Afganistan.

The Isreal has refused to let go of seized territories it gained during the 6 day war and has even gone onto build settlements in these territories. It has actively blocked supplies from reaching the people of the West Bank, Sinai and Gaza as well as prevented its people from actively particiting in trade and politics.

How would you feel? I've tried to lay down as many facts as I cud type frm my phone.

Edit: The Ayatollahs came as a result of the revolution. They drove away a US/West backed dictator. And the people of Iran have hated the west ever since.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
Iolo: I find it hard to believe that the Isreal of today remains the same that the Bible talks about.

Going back to history on what caused the rift between the Arab world and the West.

You'd find out that Isreal was created out of a remant of the Ottoman Empire that was basically unclaimed territory (claimed by the palestinans but unassigned to anybody). The West then goes on to assign a huge portion of this land to a new state called Isreal so all the jews being persecuted around the world can have a place to call home.

What then happens to the Palestinans? The Middle East has always viewed this as ojoro and hence their dislike for Isreal.

Another quick point is that for those who don't knw, Iran and US/Britain were allies with Iran until the 70”s. Infact the West was largely behind the Islamic revolution that led to the first Ayatollah bin installed.

The problem is that these Ayatollah were never popular with the Iranian people so they hated the US for installing a US friendly dictator on them.

The number problem with Isreal and the West as a whole with regards to their treatment of the Middle East is that of pride.

The US has refused to apologise till date for the iranian passenger plane it errorneously shot down in the 70's. For the hundreds of illegal detentions during the wars in Iraq, Afganistan.

The Isreal has refused to let go of seized territories it gained during the 6 day war and has even gone onto build settlements in these territories. It has actively blocked supplies from reaching the people of the West Bank, Sinai and Gaza as well as prevented its people from actively particiting in trade and politics.

How would you feel? I've tried to lay down as many facts as I cud type frm my phone.

So, what's your own stance on the issue?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Builder: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlMhPxw_jm0

the above is the full interview on CNN (Dr. Ahmadinejad on CNN With Piers Morgan (Full Interview) )

On Isreal And Elimination (22:30)

On Gays and Tolerance (38:00)

On The Holocaust (29:16)

On Nukes (34:43

Having listened to Dr. Ahmadinejad the president of Iran for many years on Foxnews, Cnn, Abc. etc.. i have come to respect, fear and admired this man a great deal.

in my eyes Ahmadinejad should be ranked as one of greatest human alongside the likes of Mother Theresa, Martin Luther, Ghandi and the rest, because the man speaks sense, his insight is breath-taking and he progressive ideas is something to be respected, feared and revered

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sammy79(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
I have followed this thread with keen interest and would like to just lend my thoughts, and these completely negates those with the view that this is not a religious/political battle. It' is a battle that has roots in ancient history of Arabs versus the Zionist.

Whilst Iran has the right to nuclear weapons, it is totally absurd to keep reiterating that another nation be wiped out of the face of the earth. Iran is practically "looking for trouble" and the statements by Ahmedinajad is provoking the need for pre-emptive attacks against its own nuclear development efforts. Putting it mildly, which one of us will, daily facing threats of total annihilation from a sworn enemy, would wait till the enemy develop the capacity to carry out the threats?

From the religious angle, it is a battle directed against the Sovereignty of the Almighty God to whom the earth belongs and who has chosen to not only bring about the nation of Israel, but chosen to give them the land. Some may argue this but time will definitely tell because God Himself will sort Iran out along with other enemies of the Jewish state whether they are Arabs or not. For those oblivious of the issues of the faith, Israel is God's time clock for His agenda for the ages. Meaning to keep close eyes on what is happening to the Jewish state is to understand the nature of the times in which we live. It is either we believe Biblical history to be the complete truth or we don't believe any of it at all and not a mix or both. Israel is not a perfect nation by any means but have many people wondered why for some decades Egypt does not meddle as much with Israel? They have learnt a bit from the ancient Pharaoh and much from the miraculous Six Day war, so much that the ex-president Mubarak signed a peace treaty with Israel. This treaty is now under attacks under the current Egyptian Islamic regime.

Biblical israel is still the same Israel of today regardless of the Diversities caused by the Dispersion (research Jewish history) and the Aliyah (migration/return to the mother land) because the God who was is still is and very much active in the affairs of every nation under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sammy79(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2012
I have followed this thread with keen interest and would like to just lend my thoughts, and these completely negates those with the view that this is not a religious/political battle. It' is a battle that has roots in ancient history of Arabs versus the Zionist.

Whilst Iran has the right to nuclear weapons, it is totally absurd to keep reiterating that another nation be wiped out of the face of the earth. Iran is practically "looking for trouble" and the statements by Ahmedinajad is provoking the need for pre-emptive attacks against its own nuclear development efforts. Putting it mildly, which one of us will, daily facing threats of total annihilation from a sworn enemy, would wait till the enemy develop the capacity to carry out the threats?

From the religious angle, it is a battle directed against the Sovereignty of the Almighty God to whom the earth belongs and who has chosen to not only bring about the nation of Israel, but chosen to give them the land. Some may argue this but time will definitely tell because God Himself will sort Iran out along with other enemies of the Jewish state whether they are Arabs or not. For those oblivious of the issues of the faith, Israel is God's time clock for His agenda for the ages. Meaning to keep close eyes on what is happening to the Jewish state is to understand the nature of the times in which we live. It is either we believe Biblical history to be the complete truth or we don't believe any of it at all and not a mix or both. Israel is not a perfect nation by any means but have many people wondered why for some decades Egypt does not meddle as much with Israel? They have learnt a bit from the ancient Pharaoh and much from the miraculous Six Day war, so much that the ex-president Mubarak signed a peace treaty with Israel. This treaty is now under attacks under the current Egyptian Islamic regime.

Biblical israel is still the same Israel of today regardless of the Diversities caused by the Dispersion (research Jewish history) and the Aliyah (migration/return to the mother land) because the God who was is still is and very much active in the affairs of every nation under the sun.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Iolo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
Sammy79: I have followed this thread with keen interest and would like to just lend my thoughts, and these completely negates those with the view that this is not a religious/political battle. It' is a battle that has roots in ancient history of Arabs versus the Zionist.

Why do you think the biblical Isreal is same as Isreal of today if todays Isreal was only created in 1948.

2. Isreal in the bible was used to represent the people of God more or less like the word Gentiles were used to represent the unGodly. To my own new understanding, Isrealite today includes U and I and everyone else who is a Christian, not just the jewish nation cause those ones have strayed far from God teh teh considering the atrocities they commit everyday.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Iolo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

So, what's your own stance on the issue?

I think Iran has always denied building a Nuclear Weapon and they should be given the benefit of the doubt.

The world Nuclear Iran thingy is being overpoliticized left to me alone. Politically and Economically, Iran is a lot more stable than Pakistan and North Korea (two countries with nuclear capabilities, so what's the fuss).

Iran would never go bombing Isreal even if it finally develops a Nuclear bomb because it knows the entire country called Iran would be whipped off the earth in hours. Their getting a nuclear weapon would rada serve for political posturing and to advance their influence in the Middle East.

Now, here's the main reason why the US doesn't want a Nuclear Iran. Cause it'll be the precedent to a Nuclear Arms race in the middle east. Saudi Arabia is 100% sure to go afta Nuclear tech once its confirmed that Iran has. Same goes for Qatar, Kuwait and even Iraq.

The whole thing is really complicated. But I think the world should allow Iran develop Nuclear power, if they end up with a weapon, treat them like North Korea by cutting them off (which they've wrongly done pre-emptively). With all the sanctions in place, if Iran still goes on to get a Nuclear weapon, Isreal and the West would just have to Shut up and buckle up as there'd be little they can say to manipulate Iran into toeing their part.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Iolo(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2012
The solution I think is to open up a level playing field for both Isreal and the rest countries in the Middle East. Isreal should allow Palestine become a UN recognized country or even a self-ruling territory like the vatican or monaco or taiwan.

There's no rule book that says Isreal and Palestine can't co-exist. Only if one party tries to bully the other would there be issues.

Isreal should also return Sinai, and the West Bank to their respective owners and stop using them as buffer zones against an invasion.

They should finally stop building settlements in these territories and obey UN guidelines in this regard.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Cypost: 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
Where was Israelis homestead b4 1948?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by omiobo: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2012
DbanJ*singing* if u know what I know u will like me o*
*If u know Israel you go like am o*
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Sammy79(m): 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
Iolo:

Why do you think the biblical Isreal is same as Isreal of today if todays Isreal was only created in 1948.

2. Isreal in the bible was used to represent the people of God more or less like the word Gentiles were used to represent the unGodly. To my own new understanding, Isrealite today includes U and I and everyone else who is a Christian, not just the jewish nation cause those ones have strayed far from God teh teh considering the atrocities they commit everyday.

The issue you grappling with is one to do with is called Replacement Theology. Time will not permit me to explain the details but in a nutshell, the Church and Israel are not the same. Apostle Paulrefuted this theology in the book of Romans. Please study the book from chapter 8 onwards. For the fact that we, redeemed gentiles, are called spiritual Jews does not in any way imply that God has abandoned is age-long covenant with Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. The prophecy of the coming Messiah (Zachariah 10:12) will be fulfilled in the Jews. So many issues to be exposed here but a lot can be understood through prayerful study of the Scriptures.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Dteflondon1(m): 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: Let's call a spade a spade.
Irrespective of religion, tribe, or personal interest. Don't we all think Israel and the United States are truly world bullies?

How on earth can Israel threaten to go and attack another man (Iran) in his own home for cooking his food (Nuclear power) because your think the taste won't be pleasant to you.

Israel would have long run be wiped out if not because the Americans have been shielding them.

You can't go to other people's territory and be a nightmare to them.

Israel is the worlds biggest problem. Their bullying is as a result of the frustration we are now seeing in the Arab world of today.

Please if you haven't read world history or of age to know what I am saying just skip responding to my write-up. Its was meant for the knowledgeable minds alone.
You just said it all.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Iolo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
My brother the replacement theology is indeed complex. I think we can both agree that Isreal isn't towing the part that God set for it.

Not by killing/enslaving innocents. And even preventing them frm getting Aid.

See how they murdered the crew of that Turkish boat going to deliver supplies to Gaza some years ago.

Whether the new convenant in christ replaces the mosaic covenant or not, it is my own opinion that the Isreal of today isn't what God had in mind whether in territory or in their behavior of bullying their neighbors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Story Of Gnassingbe Eyadema, The Dictator Whose Family Ruled Togo For 50 Years / Rwanda’s Paul Kagame Wants A 4th Term / Four Die After Multiple Stabbings In Sydney Centre (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.