Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25106 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by lordspiritual(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=20pt] religions in isreal and their size
JUDAISM: 75.4%
ISLAM: 16.9%
CHRISTIANITY: 2.1%
DRUZE: 1.7%
NOT CLASSIFIED: 4%[/size]
for those who may not know this.....
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Shalome(m): 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2012
lord.spiritual:
[size=20pt] religions in isreal and their size
JUDAISM: 75.4%
ISLAM: 16.9%
CHRISTIANITY: 2.1%
DRUZE: 1.7%
NOT CLASSIFIED: 4%[/size]
for those who may not know this.....
Have the 16.9% ever complained?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by klax(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2012
Clerverly: Eliminate Isreal indeed cheesy With that your newly manufactured "Keke Napep" called drone Try doing it and Iran could become history. Blood thirsty vampire! undecided

God bless you my bros.

I'm not surprise by this so called Ahmadinejad I said it yesterday Islam is simply "A RELIGION AGAINST HUMANITY" Peace is not in their blood go back to the history of Islam where it came from you will all know who they are.

Let Iran go ahead and wipe Isreal out with their "Keke Naped Silly Drone Machine" they just invented. Isreali will embarrasse them and disgrace them. This people make me hate this religion more and more every day to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Dee60: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
Empty boast from Iran. The sanctions are biting hard on him now, and more sanctions should be applied so that his people can rout him out. He will not even win a clean election in his own country!
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Niseamaka(m): 1:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
Shalomé: Have the 16.9% ever complained?

Always.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by onuwaje(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
It is written..... I will bless those that bless u and curse those that curse you... IRAN shud look back at what has happened in history to those who fought against israel in the past.. It wasn't funny.... If israel will be eliminated like he said then I wonder wen God intervene wat will be left of IRAN.... God bless the nation of ISRAEL...amen
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Dee60: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=ehie]Now they are afraid,
Obama is aiding in the rise of Islamist governmet who will ensure Israel will be annihilated

[b]Home
2012 News
Obama
Videos
About Us

State Department attacks CNN for releasing Ambassador diary information
KEVIN DANIELSEN SEPTEMBER 23, 2012 11:15 PM

The State Department and CNN have apparently experienced a falling-out of sorts. Because of indicting evidence from the late US Ambassador, Chris Stevens’ diary, the State Department is scrambling for explanations. Essentially, Ambassador wrote accounts of fear, and a feeling that security was inadequate, due to the increase in Islamic extremism. CNN was first to break the story, so for once, the feds are at odds with the network.

TVNewser reports:

The State Department is taking CNN to task for sharing details from Ambassador Chris Stevens’diary, before returning the journal to his family. Stevens, along with three other Embassy personnel were killed on Sept. 11 when the consulate in Benghazi came under attack.

The article continues…

On Wednesday’s AC360, Anderson Cooper reported Stevens was worried about never-ending security threats, the rise in Islamic extremism, and being included on an Al Qaeda hit list.

And advisor to Hillary Clinton fires at CNN, saying that they did the wrong thing by using the diary for reporting:

“What [CNN is] not owning up to is reading and transcribing Chris’s diary well before bothering to tell the family or anyone else that they took it from the site of the attack. Or that when they finally did tell them, they completely ignored the wishes of the family, and ultimately broke their pledge made to them only hours after they witnessed the return to the Unites States of Chris’s remains.”

Obviously, the State Department has a lot of credibility to lose (including weighing down the Obama campaign) with the release of the late Ambassador’s fears. Essentially, it says that a US Ambassador worried about a possible attack, and the State Department didn’t do enough to protect him (aka: their jobs).

CNN crafts a response:

…but we felt there were issues raised in the journal which required full reporting, which we did. “We think the public had a right to know what CNN had learned from multiple sources about the fears and warnings of a terror threat before the Benghazi attack which are now raising questions about why the State Department didn’t do more to protect Ambassador Stevens and other US personnel. Perhaps the real question here is why is the State Department now attacking the messenger.”

It does seem odd that members of the Obama White House have no problems with releasing national security information in order for a Hollywood production to benefit (and ultimately the Obama administration’s legacy), while they condemn reporting that has less to do with popularity and more to do with holding government accountable.[/b]

OBAMA? There seems to be something about him? If he wins, I hope that does not spell doom for America! As for the Jews, the Iran man is just ranting. No nation on earth has been able to eliminate the Jews. They could try and I believe they will try but they will not go far! The generation of HATERS and proponents of war and elimination are not from God. Their agenda is all well spelt out in the Bible.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Bastiger(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote
author=acidtalk]Let's call a spade a spade.
Irrespective of religion, tribe, or personal interest. Don't we all
think Israel and the United States are truly world bullies?

How on earth can Israel threaten to go and attack another man (Iran) in
his own home for cooking his food (Nuclear power) because your think the
taste won't be pleasant to you.

Israel would have long run be wiped out if not because the Americans
have been shielding them.

You can't go to other people's territory and be a nightmare to them.

Israel is the worlds biggest problem. Their bullying is as a result of
the frustration we are now seeing in the Arab world of today.

Please if you haven't read world history or of age to know what I am
saying just skip responding to my write-up. Its was meant for the
knowledgeable minds alone.[/quote]

knowledgeable minds indeed,so in all your wisdom does your narration justify the wiping out of the state of israel?does it it justify the incendiary remarks by a lunatic who has lost all decorum?a lunatic who implies that if you are insulted,you should go on a killing spree.you are just being cynical.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by moodswing(m): 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
LOL. Who still listens to this douche?. He's more than lucky US have a Democrat as president. The republicans would have light up his a$$ with bombs since.

Remember when Japan used to be arrogant and powerful?. Remember the Ottorman empire?, Remember the USSR?. Remember Hitler?.

I seriously don't think this guy understands the military might of the western powers and their allies. His mouth will make his a$$ smoke one day.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Forester45(m): 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article. Iran has the right to anything they want to do just like the United State, Russia and China, and Western countries. It's you people should check the fact and those western media that has brainwashed you folks with such hatred propaganda to side with Israel and hate Iran.
. You that love Iran, continue to show them love because they have brainwash u too. Iran has been a threat to Isreal existence. They will soon regret their vulgar utterances. Time will tell.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by takedat(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
Its a shame when religious sentiments becloud our reasoning.Its is only retards tha believe in the exclusiveness,formalism and racism of the Jews as God's choosen which will make one question if God is really a fair and just God if he favours on race above the other.But religion has made us fall for it hook line and sinker no wonder slavery and neo colonialism were easily accepted by us.FYI,80% of the Jews occupying Isreal today are Ashkenazi Jews who have no connection with the Biblical Jews even Revelations 3:9 and 2:9 testifies to what is happening now.So much for gullible and religious folks.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Leemak: 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2012
Isreal has nuclear energy and constantly refuse to allow IAEA(International Atomic Energy Agency) to inspect it and also constantly refusing to sign NPT(Non-Proliferation Treaty) but Iran is a signatory to both IAEA and NPT, so who is a bully country between d two?.......even with d support of US, Isreal cannot dare mighty Iran. U d supporters of Isreal go and do research about self-developments of d two countries(mighty Iran and feable Isreal) and make comparison. Isreal V. Hezbollah 1996 war, pls who won d battle?

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Leemak: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2012
Bastiger:

knowledgeable minds indeed,so in all your wisdom does your narration justify the wiping out of the state of israel?does it it justify the incendiary remarks by a lunatic who has lost all decorum?a lunatic who implies that if you are insulted,you should go on a killing spree.you are just being cynical.
See your wasted life, upon all money your poor parents spent on u for your little and all-through bribed education you cannot even qoute well as simple as Seun make quotation simple on nairaland.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Azeola: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2012
hhmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnn......na wa ooo...since mornin wey i don dey read dis topic.....i jst read d last comment finish nw....as i dey read one page finish na anotha page dey show......anywayz been interestn nd i don gain small sha.......
I COMMENT MY RESERVES grin grin wink
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by NeuroBoss(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
Godman_n: I was born and named a catholic. I was made to believe the bible and that God loved the Jews.

But from what I see and know of world history and politics, I have less reason to believe either the Jew or that the Bible is an ultimate truth.

I strongly suspect the scheming lying Jews cooked up all the stories.

Moses lived and grow up a magician in the house of Pharaoh, but when he fought with same magic to take his people away, the called his own magic God's work. Yet this Moses never condemned all the days he spent in Egypt and what he was taught.

Abraham came from Ur somewhere in Iraq to poses the land of Canaan; the lied he the land was given to him by God. If it was God's will that Abraham posses the land, why did God not kill off all the Canaanite? Why did God leave the Jews in a perpetual war? I suspect God did not give them any land. I suspect it was all lies.

Esau lived and died a wealthy man than Jacob, yet they lied Isaac blessed Jacob more. They lied the inheritance of Isaac was given to Jacob.

If God gave them the promised land, why did same all-knowing God allow feminine to drive them out of the same land by the time of Joseph?

Coming to the present day Politics, Why did the Western powers take what belonged to the Palestine and give to an emigrating Jews?

To those that foolishly take side, are we not aware than the lands of Uganda came into calculation when they were plotting to settle these ever migrating Jews.

From my small informed and objective mind, the Jews are the aggressors.

From what I know and see in our present world, I suspect I will soon make a public burning of the Bible because I strongly suspect it is all lies.

I must confess I don't have a final answer to God. It is too confusing, but I know the major religions are all built on Lies.

Christians as well as Muslims are living in houses built on lies. I choose rationality over both.
I suspect a confused human being. The wisdom of man is foolishness to God

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Afokeoghen: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
Clerverly: With that your newly manufactured "Keke Napep" called drone undecided
I beg i no fit lose my ribcage o jare.. Hehehe
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Josephchuks: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
I hope Amadjadine knew what he was saying about wiping Israel from history. We want to see him unleash the beast in him and we will gather to count rubles of Iran. No body in creation not even the unification of Arab and western powers is capable to wipe the God's own country from existence.Worst still when this war drums reach the dance stage,Iran will become desolate forever. Satan is in Amadjadine and Mohammed will abandon him the moment the war starts,that is if Mohammed is not Satan's reincarnate. So let him now prepare to unleash the wrath of Mohammed against Israel and he will be disgracefully disappointed.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by inene: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
This Iranian should perish the thought of wiping Isreal off the map, what map when their father owns the entire estate called the world, even unbelievers believe on account of the history of Isreal. I wish the Iranian President in his quest to wipe Isreal off the map.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Josephchuks: 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2012
One coward threatened to publicly burn the bible and he thinks any damn media will give him attention for cheap popularity . Let this fool here be reminded that the Kingdom of God is not for every one especially people like him. So he can even burn a whole bible shop or even like his brothers in BH burn all churches in his domain we don't care because he was recruited by Jihhadists to foment trouble against the people of God.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
Shalomé: alqaeda,u are a slowpoke
BROS WETIN I DO NA
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by hardeihorlar(f): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: Let's call a spade a spade.
Irrespective of religion, tribe, or personal interest. Don't we all think Israel and the United States are truly world bullies?

How on earth can Israel threaten to go and attack another man (Iran) in his own home for cooking his food (Nuclear power) because your think the taste won't be pleasant to you.

Israel would have long run be wiped out if not because the Americans have been shielding them.

Israel is the worlds biggest problem. Their bullying is as a result of the frustration we are now seeing in the Arab world of today.

Please if you haven't read world history or of age to know what I am saying just skip responding to my write-up. Its was meant for the knowledgeable minds alone.
tnx 4 d insight. D way I c it, America'll soon fall nd wen dat happens, it spells doom 4 israel; all dey(israel) r doing is buy time b4 america is finished. Cos i c no reason y dey(us nd isreal) av decided 2 make demselves nuisance 2 d world. Every problem in d world 2dai has d hand of america in it nd it about time countries stood up 2 dis bullying attitude
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by hardeihorlar(f): 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
acidtalk: Let's call a spade a spade.
Irrespective of religion, tribe, or personal interest. Don't we all think Israel and the United States are truly world bullies?

How on earth can Israel threaten to go and attack another man (Iran) in his own home for cooking his food (Nuclear power) because your think the taste won't be pleasant to you.

Israel would have long run be wiped out if not because the Americans have been shielding them.

Israel is the worlds biggest problem. Their bullying is as a result of the frustration we are now seeing in the Arab world of today.

Please if you haven't read world history or of age to know what I am saying just skip responding to my write-up. Its was meant for the knowledgeable minds alone.
tnx 4 d insight. D way I c it, America'll soon fall nd wen dat happens, it spells doom 4 israel; all dey(israel) r doing is buy time b4 america is finished. Cos i c no reason y dey(us nd isreal) av decided 2 make demselves nuisance 2 d world. Every problem in d world 2dai has d hand of america in it nd it about time countries stood up 2 dis bullying attitude
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2012
DheBuck:
Men! Christainity rocks!!!! I haven't thought of these things...and for those whoo say the land occupied by Isreeal isn't theirs,that's funny cause even the muslims know s it is written in their Koran that Isrealis were in their present position at some time in history,all the muslims want is the holy sites in that land should be in arab lands...Isrealis own palestine its in the bibke,koran,secular history books,excavations prove it!

Yes but if u look at the very beginning in ur bible, u will realise that isreal never owned any land.

The bible says it was through the direction and supposed help of their ''holy'' and ''righteous'' God that they took over lands.
They destroyed homes and cities, killed innocent women and children taking the spoils and land, infact they declared holy war and massacred people who had never done anything to them just cos the Lord said so.(Im still wondering why he couldn't just have turned the wilderness into a tropical rain forest instead of savagely killing innocent pple since he is described as the most powerful).

Anyway that was how they gained land in the first place as ur bible tells us.
Pls be honest with urself and dont give crazy excuses.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Jungleprince1(m): 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Just a typical ignorant black female talking. I know none of my family is waiting for the return of a Jewish king.

Just imagine how you religious fanatic deluded souls are barking. Everything will be about God. If you don't know how to analyze and read between the line, just stop reading any article. Iran has the right to anything they want to do just like the United State, Russia and China, and Western countries. It's you people should check the fact and those western media that has brainwashed you folks with such hatred propaganda to side with Israel and hate Iran.
mr donedy, pls shut up
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by oluMyderz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2012
patanjaly: Why do christians support the jews.i thought the jews killed the white God jesus crucify him.n called him a bastard uptill now.do u guys really love the blue eyed god?
i tire oo
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Jungleprince1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
revolt: Let's be realistic! Isreal doesn't own tht land rather US forcefully allocated tht to them n obviously their diplomacy tactics is abysmal n they seem to b a very obnoxious people who hve wth the backn of US bullied their existence in the middle! Couldn't they just strive to live in peace wth their neigbours? They're about to get ass whooped cos its almost certain America has realised the role they played in 9\11 plus their disagreemnts lately!
the land in quesion belongs to istrael, make your research about it.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by oluMyderz(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
MoAfrica: I speak Shalom on Israel, those who are with you Israel are morethan those who are against you, Dont be afraid Holy Land.
holy land ma foot! A place where xplosion can happen at any fhuckn tym.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jcross19: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

can you authorize gun to a psych? now that they have not given the chance to make bomb see the rate of terrorism in the world huh use your brain in your to think.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Limaoscar: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2012
You mean that dude wants ISREAL wiped out of the world MAP?. . . . .I laugh in Boko Haram language.......
In His deluded dreams.....abi wipe-out Israel na moi-moi?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by rasputinn(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2012
More than meets the eye,...much more
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Builder: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
Seriously, this shyte is getting ridiculous... i have watch the president of Iran's interview on youtube... this man have been interviewed on cnn, fox,abc,cnbc and just about any TV station in america and they have asked him that same question and he had category denied he never said such word, what he said was isreal stronghold on palestine will be eliminated. pure and simple.. but guess the zionist media outlet will never let that die down and will continue to print and roll out lies about the man. he has spoken out about the need for nuclear power for his country to produce electricity but the war mongers in the west will continue to beat the drums of war.

Even the IAEA Report Reiterates Iran's NP Peaceful Nature but guess what? isreal and american will never let it lay, all they want is simple, cause another war. Iran since 1953 have been under the sanctions of the USA and ,, yes, iran have been going from strength to strength, strong economy. advancement in technology etc. Isreal for all its worth is the world's greatest threat to world peace and stability followed by america and its allies .... why isnt isreal opening up it nuclear facilities for inspection by the IAEA or NPF .. iran hasnt attacked or invaded any country in 500 years. Isreal itself have threaten to wipe the world clean, i dare you to read about the SAMSON OPTION

Its only a foo.l would say ahmadinejad wants to eliminate isreal from the world after reading it from a jewish owned media, the youtube is filled with the interevews he did with american tv stations. " Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth"

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by ParisLove1: 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2012
SUPPORT ISRAEL

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured / Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.