Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,858 members, 7,838,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad (25117 Views)

Five Reasons Israel Will Invade Gaza And Five Reasons It Won't / Israel`s Attack On Sudan Proves Israel Will Never Attack Iran / Irans Revolutionary Guards Say Israel Will Launch War And Be Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jude33084(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: go for your medical treatment na..
stop show casing your talent anyhow abeg.
tozo

Mr 6days war cheesy cheesy

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2012
jude33084:

Mr Six days war !!! cheesy
DONT MIND THE JEW, HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE REAL NAME OF THE WAR. HE ONLY KNOWS IT AS 6 DAY WAR.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:04pm On Sep 25, 2012
oooh,this is the stage your madness has gotten to??
too bad..
grin
jude33084:

Mr 6days war cheesy cheesy
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=38pt]They did it before,them go do am again...
just in six day!!!!
[/size]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Godmann(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
I was born and named a catholic. I was made to believe the bible and that God loved the Jews.

But from what I see and know of world history and politics, I have less reason to believe either the Jew or that the Bible is an ultimate truth.

I strongly suspect the scheming lying Jews cooked up all the stories.

Moses lived and grow up a magician in the house of Pharaoh, but when he fought with same magic to take his people away, the called his own magic God's work. Yet this Moses never condemned all the days he spent in Egypt and what he was taught.

Abraham came from Ur somewhere in Iraq to poses the land of Canaan; the lied he the land was given to him by God. If it was God's will that Abraham posses the land, why did God not kill off all the Canaanite? Why did God leave the Jews in a perpetual war? I suspect God did not give them any land. I suspect it was all lies.

Esau lived and died a wealthy man than Jacob, yet they lied Isaac blessed Jacob more. They lied the inheritance of Isaac was given to Jacob.

If God gave them the promised land, why did same all-knowing God allow feminine to drive them out of the same land by the time of Joseph?

Coming to the present day Politics, Why did the Western powers take what belonged to the Palestine and give to an emigrating Jews?

To those that foolishly take side, are we not aware than the lands of Uganda came into calculation when they were plotting to settle these ever migrating Jews.

From my small informed and objective mind, the Jews are the aggressors.

From what I know and see in our present world, I suspect I will soon make a public burning of the Bible because I strongly suspect it is all lies.

I must confess I don't have a final answer to God. It is too confusing, but I know the major religions are all built on Lies.

Christians as well as Muslims are living in houses built on lies. I choose rationality over both.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2012
mankand:

You are the one that have been brainwashed by some fucking propagandas only you know about.
One thing you should know is that the world will be better off if there had been no religion sentiment like Christianity, Islam, Hindu, e.t.c The whole world have been brainwashed by these starting from the creation. I advise you only support what you feel is just.

Come to think of it, Who will you bet your money on? the West or the Middle East?
I'd rather go for the west because had it not been for them, I think you should be in Badagry now chained with your hands tied to someones mouth and been ready to be transported to another part of the world as a slave. It was this same west that abolished it, left for the Arabs, it is believed they are the holy ones and other natives should be their slave.

You need to go back to history and check your roots properly before coming here on Nairaland trying to lambast others of some conspiracy theory...

I cannot even imagine that despite what I've stated you are still debating like someone unenlightened. The West and Arab, who supported slavery more or who killed enslaved your forefathers more: The West decided to end slavery after they found out you are no longer of importance doing the industrial revolution. In fact, I shouldn't be arguing with you.

Solve this simple maths before responding to my post again: 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5x 3 = ?

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:07pm On Sep 25, 2012
look at almanjeri denying his religion just to make fun of other peoples religion.
when shall thou be wise?
you need rehabilitation mr.man.
Godman_n: I was born and named a catholic. I was made to believe the bible and that God loved the Jews.

But from what I see and know of world history and politics, I have less reason to believe either the Jew or that the Bible is an ultimate truth.

Moses lived and grow up a magician in the house of Pharoah, but when he fought with same magic to take his people away, the called his own magic God's work. Yet this Moses never condemned all the days he spent in Egypt and what he was taught.

Abraham came from Ur somewhere in Iraq to poses the land of Canaan; the lied he the land was given to him by God. If it was God's will that Abraham posses the land, why did God not kill off all the Canaanite? Why did God leave the Jews in a perpetual war? I suspect God did not give them any land. I suspect it was all lies.

Esau lived and died a wealthy man than Jacob, yet they lied Isaac blessed Jacob more. They lied the inheritance of Isaac was given to Jacob.

If God gave them the promised land, why did same all-knowing God allow faminine to drive them out of the same land by the time of Joseph?

Coming to the present day Politics, Why did the Western powers take what belonged to the Palestines and give to an emigrating Jews?

To those that foolishly take side, are we not aware than the lands of Uganda came into calculation when they were plotting to settle these ever migrating Jews.

From what I know and see in our present world, I suspect I will soon make a public burning of the Bible because I strongly suspect it is all lies.

I must confess I don't have a final answer to God. It is too confusing, but I know the major religions are all built on Lies.

Christians as well as Muslims are living in houses built on lies. I choose rationality over both.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by tintingz(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
Its nøt new. . .Jesus hatred før the isrealites makes him curse them "adulterøus generatiøn" . . .he meant by his wørds in "matthew 21:43 thereføre i say untø yøu (jews), the kingdøm øf God shall be taken away frøm yøu (jews) and given tø a natiøn (Islam) bring førth the fruits thereøf." ør what natiøn is Jesus talking øf than Islam natiøn

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jude33084(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
eduson55: oooh,this is the stage your madness has gotten to??
too bad..
grin

...ΆŋԂ also said it will take them ƗƗow many days Ť☺ fight them now? cheesy cheesy two or three grin

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by tobnical(m): 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2012
revolt: Let's be realistic! Isreal doesn't own tht land rather US forcefully allocated tht to them n obviously their diplomacy tactics is abysmal n they seem to b a very obnoxious people who hve wth the backn of US bullied their existence in the middle! Couldn't they just strive to live in peace wth their neigbours? They're about to get ass whooped cos its almost certain America has realised the role they played in 9\11 plus their disagreemnts lately!
God himself gave them the land. so there is no point arguing whether they own the land or not either you believe it or not. even if the whole world rises up against Israel, they can never conquer them. who can fight against God and prevail? nobody

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2012
show your talent boss!!!
jude33084:

...ΆŋԂ also said it will take them ƗƗow many days Ť☺ fight them now? cheesy cheesy two or three grin

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 25, 2012
AB$I:
the Son of David is not coming back for u&ur family likewise.u can roast in hell all of u.

Just Another typical deluded black male barking. The reminiscent of slavery is still overshadowing your thoughts.

Please solve this maths before responding to any of my post: 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5 + 5 - 5 + 5x 3 = ?
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by takedat(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2012
Why do people confuse Zionism with Judaism?Millions of orthodox Jews dont believe in the State of Isreal,even up till now hundreds of Jewish rabbi's are being persecuted by Isreali govt for their stance against Zionism.Zionist rule Isreal and not the Jews and most leaders controlling military and economic powers of Isreal were assimiliated Jews and not by birth

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Lenny5000(m): 12:15pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=13pt]Ok,

So Isreal has no LAND or place whatsoever, means they are aliens that appeared from THIN AIR from another Planet. I hear una. As small as they are, they defeated you all in the 6day War and today that they are more advance, you want to wipe them off the face of the earth. I hear una o![/size]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by dmitroika(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
Hello good people, ahmadinejad never said israel would be eliminated. He made the sentence in 'farsi' language(ancient persian) and there seem not to be such translation as "wipe/terminate israel" in the context at which he made that statement in farsi. What he simply meant was that israel will cease to exist just like the USSR, Rhodesia, etc. *mind you the west manipulates people's statements to suite their personal motives/ambitions just like the way romney attacks and manipulates the meanings of any statement made by obama. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2012
[size=13pt]tell them!!![/size]
Lenny5000: [size=13pt]Ok,

So Isreal has no LAND or place whatsoever, means they are aliens that appeared from THIN AIR from another Planet. I hear una. As small as they are, they defeated you all in the 6day War and today that they are more advance, you want to wipe them off the face of the earth. I hear una o![/size]
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Moukafoam(f): 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2012
jude33084:

Pls leave τhe lil guy alone, he only know Wђɑt his sunday school teacher taught him in bible class?

At this age someone is using 6days war as a logic political argument? undecided

Eduson have u even read what lead Ťo the war, how it was fought and settled?

What we need here is critical analysis about τhis crisis not 6days holy war plss. angry

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by eduson55(m): 12:20pm On Sep 25, 2012
you think its all about mouka foam or production of bed eeh? grin
seems like the fum from the foam industry have scattered your medulla to make some silly statements
be careful mr.man.
SIX DAYS ERADICATION HAS SPOKEN. grin
Moukafoam:

Pls leave τhe lil guy alone, he only know Wђɑt his sunday school teacher taught him in bible class?

At this age someone is saying 6days war as ∂ logic political argument? undecided

Eduson have even read what lead Ť☺ τhe war, ƗƗow it was fought ΆŋԂ settled?

What we need here is critical analysis about τhis crisis not 6days holy war plss. angry
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2012
Abuklaw: u're sick upstair, if nt hw cud u alta such teenagers statement,i saw it written in bold on presstv AN ATTACK ON IRAN NUCLEAR SITE,COUNTDOWN TO ISREAL DOOMS DAY, It's beta u cal dat ur zionist leader (netayanhu) 2 order b4 his nation meet their waterloo 4rm d hand of Iran.
Mumu,press tv is run by the iranian government...the bolded means nothing
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by cinammon(f): 12:23pm On Sep 25, 2012
obviously the coming of the lord jesus is @hand.....no man can wipe out a whole nation he cant create,and this uncircumcised iranian is battling the city of God but for just one reason which we all (includin the descendants of ishmael)know...all these violence and destruction all in the name of being loyal to a faith we all 'BELIEVE'in.believe in quote because no one has ever seen God...why cant a faith b practised in PEACE?? i bliv in whom i hav faith in buh as far as am concerned,a faith dat causes a surge of anger,hatred nd demonic violence in d heart of a man towards his fellow man in d tiniest of provocation is not worth believing in....i come from dat part of d north wer evn toddlers hu dont knw left 4rm right hav bin brain washed to hate...u dnt have to HATE one jus to LOVE another.we cud all leave in peace.......its common reasoning,if heaven's candidate is som1 hu kills,maims,condemns,destroys without evn feeling dat guilt den der is infact no heaven...i pray 4 d lost nation that d true living God wud open dier eyes b4 its to late.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2012
cinammon: obviously the coming of the lord jesus is @hand.....no man can wipe out a whole nation he cant create,and this uncircumcised iranian is battling the city of God but for just one reason which we all (includin the descendants of ishmael)know...all these violence and destruction all in the name of being loyal to a faith we all 'BELIEVE'in.believe in quote because no one has ever seen God...why cant a faith b practised in PEACE?? i bliv in whom i hav faith in buh as far as am concerned,a faith dat causes a surge of anger,hatred nd demonic violence in d heart of a man towards his fellow man in d tiniest of provocation is not worth believing in....i come from dat part of d north wer evn toddlers hu dont knw left 4rm right hav bin brain washed to hate...u dnt have to HATE one jus to LOVE another.we cud all leave in peace.......its common reasoning,if heaven's candidate is som1 hu kills,maims,condemns,destroys without evn feeling dat guilt den der is infact no heaven...i pray 4 d lost nation that d true living God wud open dier eyes b4 its to late.

Please, isn't time for a black man to make a well-thought rational argument or debate without being superstitious by mentioning God. You know, it's not a must we all must post on all topic. Most people just read and pass. Try it, you will like it grin

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by cinammon(f): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2012
Godman_n: I was born and named a catholic. I was made to believe the bible and that God loved the Jews.

Moses lived and grow up a magician in the house of Pharaoh, but when he fought with same magic to take his people away, the called his own magic God's work. Yet this Moses never condemned all the days he spent in Egypt and what he was taught.

If God gave them the promised land, why did same all-knowing God allow feminine to drive them out of the same land by the time of Joseph?

Coming to the present day Politics, Why did the Western powers take what belonged to the Palestine and give to an emigrating Jews?

i pray God shows you the truth before it is too late....
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by jude33084(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2012

But from what I see and know of world history and politics, I have less reason to believe either the Jew or that the Bible is an ultimate truth

Ɣ☺Ʊ are Őᵑ ♈☺uЯ own undecided
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by mejai(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2012
let d war begin.... Round 1.
So much accusations & counter-accusations. D loser will respect d winner. Somtyms, peace can be achieved tru war.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by ogochukwunasa1: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2012

aaaaah, den don swear for u.
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by takedat(m): 12:33pm On Sep 25, 2012
It is a known fact that Christianity has murdered and persecuted more Jews than Islam through the Crusaders,Inquisitors and recently the Holocaust.The funny thing is that these Jews that is causing the rift between muslim supporters of Iran and Christian supporters of Isreal dont give a f*ck about Christianity nor Islam.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by opey25(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
[quote author=Foster cat]Wen the dust settles,we will see clearly which country is wiped out of d world.
Isreal is choosen race by God.nd only fools will say there is no God.who can battle with d lord?[/quote?where was the God of isreal when Hitler nearly exterminated the jews.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2012
al-qaeda:
IF A MEMBER OF ANY RELIGION WERE TO KILL A MEMBER OF ANY OTHER RELIGION, WHO WOULD HE CHOOSE TO KILL FIRST. A JEW!!! CHRISTIANS WORLDWIDE HAVE NEVER FORGIVEN THE JEWS FRO KILLING JESUS, BUT NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS HAVE.
This is annoying...the jews back then weere fulfilling bible prophecy,and they have suffered the consequence as they had been scattered but are now back to their land,all that fulfilling bible prophecy again....now Iran are just playing their part aas enemies of Isreal and are all gonna suffer...so the bible says....every one is fulfilling bible prophecies written many years ago....it doesn't matter who u support...Isreal will wiin...so the bible says
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by cinammon(f): 12:36pm On Sep 25, 2012
donedy:

Please, isn't time for a black man to make a well-thought rational argument or debate without being superstitious by mentioning God. You know, it's not a must we all must post on all topic. Most people just read and pass. Try it, you will like it grin

well my dear donedy....ever heard of different strokes for different folks its a thing of the mind and your mind automatically connects with ur brain...wen a normal being reads stuffs like dis,u tend to b like 'God' wots goin onso if u dont bliv in God,odas do.and wen u do,ders no restriction as to mentioning him....i suppose reading abt him dosnt giv u goose bumps yea??

2 Likes

Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by kingsceemark(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2012
ebamma: Belief you me, if iran go to war with israel,israel will wipe them off the world map
You dey mind dem, iran never even exist wen israel don dey fight this battle called war. Iran only just want 2 make noise and seek help 4rm moslem world. Iran pls rethink before you have yourself 2 blame, israel don tey 4 dat game
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by brownsug(f): 12:44pm On Sep 25, 2012
free2ryhme:

Toothless Bulldog

My dear Ahmadinejad na one bold president o,words don't meet him unawares,the international eyes had been on him lately,they are building deadly weapons dat could destroy countries with ease,when he says something he mean it o,d rest is now left for God to protect Isreal as He has promised
Re: Israel Will Be "Eliminated" - Ahmadinejad by Shalome(m): 12:47pm On Sep 25, 2012
al-qaeda:

HE WAS BURIED AT SEA, JUST AS THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN HYPOCRITES WERE BURIED UNDER WTC AND PENTAGON. WELL DESERVED ACTION.
alqaeda,u are a slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Russia Bans Jill Biden, Daughter Ashley, 23 Americans From Entering The Country / The Human Cost Of The Israeli-palestinian Conflict (deaths/injuries): Documented / Shooting At Quebec City Mosque In Canada Leaves 6 Killed, 8 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.