Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (48091 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
chuksonu: I am 37yrs old and single.Lots of issues are responsible for this.Anyway it's difficult somehow for me to get a real wife now that my story has changed.This is because I don,t reside in Nigeria and don,t believe in arranged marriage.I visits Nig at least twice in a year and any girl I come across now is always interested in marriage and I hate being pushed.tot it was better for a man to woo a lady for marriage instead of the other way round.I am planing to come home early next year to settle down so that I will be able to know who is real.Putting God first,I hope I will find my wifey soon as I believe she is somewhere right now.

Man up. Everybody has issues ( he that is without sin should cast the first stone). Think of this, how old will you be when your first son turns 10, and are you sure you won't still be paying tuition for kids @ 60, that's if you want to have kids bro.GOD is able,do what you have to do, no excuses please ; He is a present help in time of need. I will advise that from this nmoment you pray GOD give you wisdom and inspiration. If you are sincere about this prayer, by tomorow morning you would have figured out how to get this marriage process started without waiting for next year.ARE YOU NOT A MAN ? Godspeed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by basisop(m): 12:02am On Oct 02, 2012
UmericanGirl:

Im UmericanGirl AKA Orobooyinbomumumugu

Wetin you smoke again?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by deezed1(m): 12:07am On Oct 02, 2012
Hmmmm!*heaving a sigh of relief*

Almost 24 and had made up my mind to lose it within 6months. But with all these posts/comments, who said I can't go 5 more yrs. Tanx y'all!

I used to fantasize about presenting my brand new, unused joystick to my wife on our wedding night as my ultimate gift. Well, I now got my fantasies back!

And special thanks to Gracious10. I guess applyin your aforementioned methods should see an end to my falling for indecent movie clips every 5-6 months when the pressure gets unbearable.

Nice tips on searching and finding the right one. But am currently neither dating nor actively searching. Just silently praying for her, wherever she is. Focusing on my housemanship, service year and a MSc but looking and making friends though.

Thanks once again, my new found NL fam.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by passionate88: 12:10am On Oct 02, 2012
As for me, I'm a student, I'm a Christian but not born again, when I do marry I won't give a damn if she's a virgin or not, divorcee or not, I wouldn't care even if she's older than me.. All that I ask is that she respect nd obey me, don't "carry" the Church on her head and she should love d gym..
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by UmericanGirl(f): 12:11am On Oct 02, 2012
passionate88: u r VERY frank... Thumbs up..

It wasnt intended like that.. But I think the topic swayed towards those that WERE holding onto their virginity.. Some people might not have felt like they fit into the discussion..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by UmericanGirl(f): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2012
basisop:

Wetin you smoke again?

Nothing

grin
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by basisop(m): 12:17am On Oct 02, 2012
PLanning to get married to this divine package from heaven but immediately after the introduction, wahala started coming left, right, centre from both parents. Each seeing their child as treasure thereby attaching pride and condition to every single step.

We don't have any issue but the parental issue is really giving us sleepness nights.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by damilarelr(m): 12:22am On Oct 02, 2012
Chrisbenogor:
Nobody answered my question oh. Urgent answers needed biko.

Sure, biblically speaking, the new guy has to let the past dwell in the past. Since she's repented and decided to avoid subsequent sins, she's a new creature in Christ, if God didn't condemn her sure no man should.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 02, 2012
passionate88: As for me, I'm a student, I'm a Christian but not born again, when I do marry I won't give a damn if she's a virgin or not, divorcee or not, I wouldn't care even if she's older than me.. All that I ask is that she respect nd obey me, don't "carry" the Church on her head and she should love d gym..

He that must fly one day, must first learn how to walk ; Marriage only becomes complex when we decide to ignore the basic pre-parations. Please don't beat your chest into marriage, depend on GOD's grace, for its sufficient for everyone
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 02, 2012
basisop: PLanning to get married to this divine package from heaven but immediately after the introduction, wahala started coming left, right, centre from both parents. Each seeing their child as treasure thereby attaching pride and condition to every single step.

We don't have any issue but the parental issue is really giving us sleepness nights.

Family is important. Know the family you are getting married into because their issues will be your issues for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by passionate88: 12:35am On Oct 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

He that must fly one day, must first learn how to walk ; Marriage only becomes complex when we decide to ignore the basic pre-parations. Please don't beat your chest into marriage, depend on GOD's grace, for its sufficient for everyone
I didn't beat my chest, I just pointed out what I would like in my wife
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Godspikin: 12:51am On Oct 02, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

passionate88: As for me, I'm a student, I'm a Christian but not born again, when I do marry I won't give a damn if she's a virgin or not, divorcee or not, I wouldn't care even if she's older than me.. All that I ask is that she respect nd obey me, don't "carry" the Church on her head and she should love d gym..
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 02, 2012
passionate88: I didn't beat my chest, I just pointed out what I would like in my wife
lol, even worwor get option...
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 02, 2012
of courae with all dat passion wey dey ur body, fornication dey keep you from born againism...

Am a Xtian, but not born again... lol.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by passionate88: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2012
musKeeto:
lol, even worwor get option...
so u b computer village boy?.. No wonda..
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Godspikin: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2012
For me i have some questions i would like answers to

Question 1: I would like truly born again brothers who have a fiancee to answer this (or an honest spiritual and matured response)...
My question is simple "Do you fantasize about your fiancee in the context of marriage" dis is what i mean, do you think of her sexually, in the context of her being your wife, not now that you are still courting.
Pls note that both of you believe in and are committed to sex after marriage

I will prefer that married people answer this...
Question 2: As a born again christian will it be appropriate to have MouthAction with your wife or either ways. Is it a sin?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by passionate88: 1:04am On Oct 02, 2012
musKeeto:
of courae with all dat passion wey dey ur body, fornication dey keep you from born againism...

Am a Xtian, but not born again... lol.
of course... Why I go lie pt wetin I no b?.. I am a Christian bt I ain't Born Again... How that 1 take hard u 2 undastand?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by passionate88: 1:10am On Oct 02, 2012
musKeeto:
I used to fix a lot of laptops at my church, most owned my pastors... A quick look through their internet browsing history revealed a lot..
Pervert!.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by nezer16: 1:28am On Oct 02, 2012
Weldone guys..am proudly a virgin @29 but i must say dat it takes d grace of God 2 preserve ur virginity either male or female..lets talk more on other points such as qualities nd how do u know u hav found d missing rib.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by obowunmi(m): 1:33am On Oct 02, 2012
This is NOT a "christian" thread.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by damilarelr(m): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2012
toba: never will i stay with someone that would destroy my life. are christians allowed to marry more than one wife? are xtians allowed to stay with someone that would destroy their lives? lets think this through.

Bros, I really appreciate your sense of response to the questions you've responded to. May God grease your elbow. Talking about divorce, like someone posted recently, the best antidote is not to mis-marry. During courtship, the true nature of an individual should be exposed enough for the partner to know. Every shortcomings should be addressed at this stage; whatever problem either party can't handle during courtship will grow beyond control in marriage. I guess the problem today is that most people go into marriage believing God for a change of behaviour or character of their spouse. No, God has given us brain so we can give Him rest.

Marriage is for mature people, not necessarily in terms of age. By maturity I mean the ability to make decision and stand by it at all costs. Hence, it takes spiritual maturity, emotional maturity, physical maturity, and mental maturity to get into marriage.
I'm also 25, still a virgin, but building up myself in these four areas of maturity. If there be any divorce, it can be traced to one or two of these key areas of maturity. God didn't promise us a journey free of trouble, but He has given us the strength to walk the walk. My bible says if your strength fail in the day of trouble, it's not that the trouble is beyond your control but because you lack the adequate strength to handle it (Prov. 24:10).
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Gracious10: 1:50am On Oct 02, 2012
passionate88: Pervert!.

LOL
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by damilarelr(m): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2012

Bros, you need to be born again. If you're not of God you're of the devil..a wife that has genuine respect and obedience coated with love is in God, and doesn't give such to those who are not His own.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Gracious10: 1:52am On Oct 02, 2012
Godspikin: For me i have some questions i would like answers to

Question 1: I would like truly born again brothers who have a fiancee to answer this (or an honest spiritual and matured response)...
My question is simple "Do you fantasize about your fiancee in the context of marriage" dis is what i mean, do you think of her sexually, in the context of her being your wife, not now that you are still courting.

Question 2: As a born again christian will it be appropriate to have MouthAction with your wife or either ways. Is it a sin?

A beg, what's "mouth action"?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2012
Gracious10:

A beg, what's "mouth action"?
bl0wjob...
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 02, 2012
passionate88: Pervert!.
Half christian..... im christian but not born again.. lol..

im a student, but i dont write exams... hypocrite you r, want to enjoy d world then maybe enter heaven.. lmao...
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by ifeci: 2:07am On Oct 02, 2012
the rate of unemployment in the country has also led to as significant increase in the number of singles! boys wan marry but no(better)job and no kudi and the girls of nowadays are so greedy! the want the best of everything but they are not ready to work for it neither are the ready/patient to give their man support; the want ready made and the clock is ticking fast but ready made isn't coming for diner...but for men, the clock ticks slowly.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by damilarelr(m): 2:10am On Oct 02, 2012

Well, let me give it a try. As a Believing Christian, one should do away with such thought because as an unmarried person, it's sinful. Aside the fact that God reads our heart, thinking in that direction is a way of gratifying the desires of the flesh, that which we've been commanded to do away with in Romans 8.13.

Sin could be identified easily as soon as you lose your inner peace with God. Selah!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by damilarelr(m): 2:26am On Oct 02, 2012

Well, I'm not married. But with my little knowledge, I want to say that the issue here is understanding. Once both of them can agree and are satisfied with the act, it's no big deal. Since they got married none has sole authority over his/her body again, and no one should deprive the other of this form of satisfaction.

My Bible reads: "The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife. Defraud ye not one the other..." (1 Corinthians 7:4-5).

Though I can't really state the position of medicine concerning the swallowing of the bodily fluids if there'll be any consequence afterwards.

More contributions please.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Heymus(m): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2012
ondo_boi: so holy spirit dey depart pastors wey dey fvck toto... I no gree o @toba
Why nah?, he only said PRE-MARITAL SEX is bad, atleast the pastor is married.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nuezha(m): 4:02am On Oct 02, 2012
Guitarlife: Ok maybe this will catalyse some people to stop pretending. I am a 25year old single christian, a virgin but I have perfected plans to loose my virginity tomorrow.
The truth is that I have been fighting this internal war for months now and I happened to open a thread on here about the temptetions.
Some people tried to encourage me. I think I will give it up tomorrow. My friend is already on her way from school. Maybe you can advise me against doing that.
I have been able to keep the virginity this long because I always believed having sex will derail my destiny cos it has been confirmed severally by MOG's that I have a very potent ministry to float.
But when you think of the pressure, loneliness and hormones pressing a 25 year old man. You will understand.
I actually have kissed and romanced before but I have never penetrated so, I hope this is brazen enough.
PS: this is no fiction it's real.
That s.exual pressure is normal for your age. What defines your chastity is that uncommon ability to hold yourself.
Ponder on what is likely to happen at your planned Day-of-Deflowering and even after!!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by dasparrow: 4:34am On Oct 02, 2012

@Bolded

Did God create the woman's mouth for a man to stick his private part into it? Was that God's intention when he gave you a p*en/is? What do you think sodomy is all about? If you see nothing wrong with o*ral s*ex, then you should not condemn homosex*uals either. O*ral s*ex is an unnatural s*ex activity and falls under the category of sex*ual perversion. It is not ordinary because the mouth was not created for you to stick your p*en/is which probably has dried up urine and sp*er/m around it into someone's mouth. It's not even hygienic.

Those of you who practice unnatural sex*ual acts do not have the Holy Ghost in you and have rejected God. Just because someone is your wife does not mean you have to start engaging in unnatural crap with the person. Very soon, you will begin to think of sticking your p*en/is into your wife's nose and ears and any other opening in the body. And soon after, bestiality will follow and some of you will come back here again to ask if there is anything wrong engaging in intimacy with your dog and goat.

Our world is becoming an increasingly sick place and judgement day will be very interesting. No wonder Jesus said that not everyone who called on him while on earth saying "Lord, Lord" will enter into the kingdom of heaven. He is referring to so-called Christians who want to serve Jesus and satan at the same time. Christians who go to church on Sunday but engage in worldly filth and perversion Monday through Saturday. Sadly, I see a lot of Nigerian Christians who fall under this category and then you wonder why God has turned His back on Nigeria and Nigerians are mocked and scorned everywhere we go.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.