Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) (48090 Views)

I Will Be A Nairaland Christian For The Next 36hours / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (Season 2) / Nairaland Christian E-Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 02, 2012
basisop: PLanning to get married to this divine package from heaven but immediately after the introduction, wahala started coming left, right, centre from both parents. Each seeing their child as treasure thereby attaching pride and condition to every single step.

We don't have any issue but the parental issue is really giving us sleepness nights.
This is serious. Like i said in my response to Davidylan. Parents are not to dictate but to guide. My fear for u is this, i hope both parents wouldn't end up destroying ur marriage, if as at now, they are allowing their egos slow down ur union. undecided lipsrsealed

cos sleepless nights now more end up being sleepless nights after marriage
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2012
Godspikin: For me i have some questions i would like answers to

Question 1: I would like truly born again brothers who have a fiancee to answer this (or an honest spiritual and matured response)...
My question is simple "Do you fantasize about your fiancee in the context of marriage" dis is what i mean, do you think of her sexually, in the context of her being your wife, not now that you are still courting.
Pls note that both of you believe in and are committed to sex after marriage

I will prefer that married people answer this...
Question 2: As a born again christian will it be appropriate to have MouthAction with your wife or either ways. Is it a sin?
Sis. we are human beings and not God. Yes we do, just that we don't allow that to overwhelm us into lustfully doing what we would still do after marriage. I for one love beautiful things like good body shape, size etc. One must just control himself very well.

Q2, well u may do anything with ur partner
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 02, 2012
nezer16: Weldone guys..am proudly a virgin @29 but i must say dat it takes d grace of God 2 preserve ur virginity either male or female..lets talk more on other points such as qualities nd how do u know u hav found d missing rib.
That's what im expecting. qualities, turn off and turn on
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 02, 2012
ifeci: [b]the rate of unemployment in the country has also led to as significant increase in the number of singles! boys wan marry but no(better)job and no kudi and the girls of nowadays are so greedy! [/b]the want the best of everything but they are not ready to work for it neither are the ready/patient to give their man support; the want ready made and the clock is ticking fast but ready made isn't coming for diner...but for men, the clock ticks slowly.
This is what i was expecting us to lay more emphasis on. Why are pple of marriageable age still single? The recent singles programme will held, we discussed this and most of the single guys complained that most ladies are looking for ready made and dont want to manage with their guys. They love the ikoyi and VI guys. Is this supposed to be the order?

Most of these ladies later get desperate and then start running from pastor to pastor trying to rebuke marine husbands, whereas it was their greed that's responsible for their problems

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2012
akanmumi: @guitarlife
I ve some serious doubts abt u?
Its either u re not a virgin as u claim or u re gradually backsliding.
Kissing and caressing is already a sin.
Then, u dnt sound like someone who rili has God's calling upon his life.cos if u re sure God wants to use u, u ll be engross in ur vision and how to fulfill ur vision.
U nid to go bck to God,cleanse urself from all filtiness and assure God that what ever plans he has for u ll be fullfilled.
Cos, sexual sin is the fastest killer of destiny .until u conquer it, u ll kip struggling spiritually and u may never bi able to withstand the days of tribulation.
Pls get this books 1) by kenneth E haggins--vision,plan and pursuits.
2)By david abioye--walking in the Newness of life.
May the lord help us.
Typical of the modern christian to frown at any attempt to be realistic they'd rather be idealistic. How old are you if I may ask. You would have preffered it if I had chosen to conceal my trials and continued in them than to bring them to the fore and recieve encouragement to overcome them right ?
I hope you know this attitude is what has caused the 'church' to be where it is today. People like you would rather pretend and when brethren come to you for edification you'd rather condemn them.
You forget that we all have our time of temptation and the least you can do for your brother is not to judge him but encourage him.
Does it surprise you that you are the only one sharing your view ?
I do hope you'l learn a major lesson today .
You need to google the names of powerful men of God who have backslided it's cos nobody is impecable we are all striving.
I'm never as nauseated as at when I see a 'christian' judging others. You need to read your bible and ask for forgiveness too while at it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by damilarelr(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2012
passionate88: there are some gals that are not yet born again, but because of experiences nd dissappointments in life, if they are "LUCKY" 2 settle down, they will b more obedient than some of these our so called "born-again" sisters... That's my own thoughts, u can choose 2 disagree
Yeah, so true, that's where the idea of choice comes in. God respects our choices. If a woman will be disobedient in marriage, long term courtship will surely reveal her. Btw, I'm not saying you should be born again for the sake of marriage, but for your own personal life. Seriously, you don't know what you're missing until you surrender yourself to Christ. You may indulge in self-righteousness thinking that your perceived low-sin life is okay, the truth is that God does not know you yet. Sin stings, if you're not born-again you're still a sinner.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2012
phunmy dahdah: I feel ur pain, am sori dats wat u go tru wen u r a virgin
I av being in two relationships all my life do u knw wat my b.fs left me
Cos I decided not to av sex wit dem, dis is somethin we settled we wen we were
Deciding weda to go out or not. And some oda guys I intended to date to were askin for se
Wat do u want me to do, am a virgin I can't compromise my stand am not avin sex until am married
Av nt gone into any relationship for two years now cos I feel all guys wants to av sex wit me. Am not a saint but I Ju̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ decided to kip myself
U will definitely find someone that will share the same vision with u. calm down
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 02, 2012
Carius: Its very difficult for couples to admit to themselves or to any other person that they are not s3xually compatible.s3x is not synonymous wit sin.a lot of pple enta marriages wit pre-conceivd notions about intimacy such dat it would be easier to teach a pig how to sing than for them to change.i hate unpleasant surprises.it was here that i read d story of a lady who discovered dat d husband has a very tiny joystick that could not satisfy her.which mouth would she use to tell her pastor or her people that she's not fulfilled s3xually in her marriage?pls,don't let your marriage be lyk dis.d shame alone would kill u.
I hope all is well
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2012
GAY THREAD! Come to think of it, how many ladies have commented here? Or is because am viewing Nairaland on my LG plasma ............ Lols grin
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 02, 2012
Carius: A smart businessman would always do his "due diligence".u would neva buy a product without checking it out.All truths are parallel,blind faith would not save u,cos ur faith shoudn't be blind in d first place.better a failed relationship than a failed marriage.just take a look at d divorce statistics.love alone isn't enough.lets not deceive ourselves.its not d big things that are responsible for faile marriages,its d little things.
So this is a justification to start sampling all the women around as a business man? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2012
exxell: GAY THREAD! Come to think of it, how many ladies have commented here? Or is because am viewing Nairaland on my LG plasma ............ Lols grin
hehehehehehe... lmao... the thread dey smell lux, lux...
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

You can divorce, but you should not marry another, except your spouse is dead.

1.Cor.7:39  The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.
So one must remain single if the wife is still alive? i dont get it all
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by JstBrave(f): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2012
toba: U will definitely find someone that will share the same vision with u. calm down

yelz o, am a witness. My 1st love left me cos of dt, bt i am in anoda relationship now. He is 28 nd I am 24, we share d same vision (true love waits!).

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by foluberry(f): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2012
To say d least, I'm so proud of dis thread. I never knew sumthn so Godly could cum out of NL. All I see is tribal bashin, muslim and xtian exchangin words n all sorts. Sm1 once called d bible a book filled wit allegories, talk ill of pastors and all and sumtymz I wonder if I shd be on Nland @ all. Its evn surprisin dat atheists on oda threads are here claimin christian and not born again, neither hot nor cold. Smh 4u, ure jus confused. Also, pls let no1 be fooled dat there r no virgins anymore, sum1 still said dat 2me yest and I jus smiled. There r still virgins, many of dem so neva be fooled. Finally, thnx 4 all d tots on divorce. I don't support it, I kno God hates it and I always pray for a peaceful marriage but neither do I support women stayin in abusive marriages. If it has d potential to kill you, leave! Thnx toba 4 openin dis thread, d lines have fallen 4u in pleasant places!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Zeebah23(f): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2012
duality:

This got me curious especially since you pointed out Mat 5;32 my question is "can you commit Fornication with a wife?" abi, is there an issue of semantics here?
I had 2 check anoda version of d bible NIV. It says 'but i tell you that anyone who divorces his wife,except for MARITAL UNFAITHFULNESS causes her to become an ADULTERESS...........and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits ADULTERY.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by wiegraf: 9:59am On Oct 02, 2012
musKeeto:
hehehehehehe... lmao... the thread dey smell lux, lux...
Dohohohohohohohohohohoho
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 02, 2012
Zeebah23: I had 2 check anoda version of d bible NIV. It says 'but i tell you that anyone who divorces his wife,except for MARITAL UNFAITHFULNESS causes her to become an ADULTERESS...........and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits ADULTERY.
We are almost saying the same
thing. Some pple are like one must not even divorce at all at all
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2012
JstBrave:

yelz o, am a witness. My 1st love left me cos of dt, bt i am in anoda relationship now. He is 28 nd I am 24, we share d same vision (true love waits!).
U guys should just know what u are doing. U must know if the guy is ready to settle down with u, ask for his plans and other necessary things that makes a home
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2012
Guitarlife: Typical of the modern christian to frown at any attempt to be realistic they'd rather be idealistic. How old are you if I may ask. You would have preffered it if I had chosen to conceal my trials and continued in them than to bring them to the fore and recieve encouragement to overcome them right ?
I hope you know this attitude is what has caused the 'church' to be where it is today. People like you would rather pretend and when brethren come to you for edification you'd rather condemn them.
You forget that we all have our time of temptation and the least you can do for your brother is not to judge him but encourage him.
Does it surprise you that you are the only one sharing your view ?
I do hope you'l learn a major lesson today .
You need to google the names of powerful men of God who have backslided it's cos nobody is impecable we are all striving.
I'm never as nauseated as at when I see a 'christian' judging others. You need to read your bible and ask for forgiveness too while at it.

Like Paul to Peter in front of the gentiles, you should have flooged her harder. Sawmill in the eyes christains lol
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 02, 2012
sadeiyare:

Like Paul to Peter in front of the gentiles, you should have flooged her harder. Sawmill in the eyes christains lol
She was just saved by the fact that she is a lady otherwise, she'd have been in the intensive care unit now. Lol. Seriously, she almost got me angry. Thank God the sun is not out yet.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Zeebah23(f): 11:13am On Oct 02, 2012
toba: We are almost saying the same
thing. Some pple are like one must not even divorce at all at all
U wanna know my view on marriage? It's different strokes for different folks. One thing i'm not gonna take is marital abuse/domestic violence. It's worse than unfaithfulness!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 02, 2012
toba: So one must remain single if the wife is still alive? i dont get it all

Toba, I don't want to derail this thread (this is not a divorce thread). And from the look of things, I believe that you are skilled at opening one. Just pray your marriage last fruitfully for your life-time. I beleieve a thread for divorce and how one can avoid,and go about it should be championed in Nairaland
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Abbott(m): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2012
RedReact:

From my own perspective, God gave eternity to man, that is his will for him, but man forfeited the will of God by disobeying Him.
The fact that God says Sis A is a partner to Bro B does not mean that they will automatically be together forever if they neglect their own personal works and responsibility.

I couldnt agree more. That is so apt and succint. It is like the story of those two boys. One a slave, the other a prince. The prince was told that he will become a king when he is of age while the slave boy was told he has no future but to look forward to but being a slave. Over the years, the slave worked hard at improving his station in life, developed himself, learnt from people both great and small while the prince lad lived an epicurean and decadent life. Later on, it happened, naturally, as things like this usually take their course that the slave became the king while the prince turned out to be a tramp and eventually a subject of the slave-turned-king.

IOW, two people who come together and intend to stay together for life and they WORK AT IT with all of their hearts and spirits will usually and almost always have an enduring union, much more especially when they are christians. This is just one out of the many important perspectives of marriage one must have before and during one's marital life.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Abbott(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Did God create the woman's mouth for a man to stick his private part into it? Was that God's intention when he gave you a p*en/is? What do you think sodomy is all about? If you see nothing wrong with o*ral s*ex, then you should not condemn homosex*uals either. O*ral s*ex is an unnatural s*ex activity and falls under the category of sex*ual perversion. It is not ordinary because the mouth was not created for you to stick your p*en/is which probably has dried up urine and sp*er/m around it into someone's mouth. It's not even hygienic.

Those of you who practice unnatural sex*ual acts do not have the Holy Ghost in you and have rejected God. Just because someone is your wife does not mean you have to start engaging in unnatural crap with the person. Very soon, you will begin to think of sticking your p*en/is into your wife's nose and ears and any other opening in the body. And soon after, bestiality will follow and some of you will come back here again to ask if there is anything wrong engaging in intimacy with your dog and goat.

Our world is becoming an increasingly sick place and judgement day will be very interesting. No wonder Jesus said that not everyone who called on him while on earth saying "Lord, Lord" will enter into the kingdom of heaven. He is referring to so-called Christians who want to serve Jesus and satan at the same time. Christians who go to church on Sunday but engage in worldly filth and perversion Monday through Saturday. Sadly, I see a lot of Nigerian Christians who fall under this category and then you wonder why God has turned His back on Nigeria and Nigerians are mocked and scorned everywhere we go.

I agree completely too.
That the marriage bed is undefiled does not allow us to indulge in MouthAction. The devil will keep decieving peeps with unnatura/deviant sexual acts under the pretense of we are already married. Anything does not go in marriage as far as sexual realtions between husband and wife is concerned. This includes MouthAction/bondage/torture and other strange ways the devil has desensitized us to feel is normal or natural. It is my opinion. And I believe that God is very much interested in our sexual orientations and attitudes. My thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by vanstanzy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: welcome.

lm moved by the need for there to be a discussion forum for christian singles on nairaland where issues bothering on dating, courting, singleness, heartbreaks, divorce, about to wed etc would be discussed, with people sharing their experiences of what they've passed through in the past, what they're going through presently and what they hope to go through/never want to go through in the future as regards relationships.

we are also free to list what we are looking out for in a would be life partner. i.e qualities and characters, when you hope to settledown.

one issue i also lok out for discussion is influence of parents, family members, religious leaders advice, friends opinion etc regarding choosing a partner.

lastly seeking GOD's opinion on marital matters.

the married can also come in to share their experiences in terms of challenges prior to and after the wedding.

hoping for a great discussion

[b]Firstly, i want to laud this great approach of urs, in creating this thread. Though, thanks be to God Almighty i am no longer a Christian single, but very happily married to the love of my life. I thus feel compelled to share some do's and dont's i feel will help a great deal in relationships and marriage.
Christians these days, are very weak in prayers and belief in God, i inclusive, and tend to fall easily for the worlds antics. Note that everybody, whether they like to admit it or not, only avoids the occasions of sin by Gods grace and nothing more.
First things to look out for in a life partner is one that has the fear of God. Singles do not be deceived by some so-called sister or brother in Christ, i can authoritatively tell u they abound everywhere. People from time immemorial have always been very deceptive and only God Himself can identify ones true character.
That's why secondly, one needs to be very prayerful to identify all these pretenders. They are the worst thing that can ever happen to anybody. Marriages' by deception exist, so be wary.
Thirdly, do not ever think u as a married Christian brother or sister cannot fall into the sin of Adultery. People that once thought they would never fall into it, have fallen. I tell u, adultery ruins a lot we don't see. Adultery is a very large draining force in any married persons life. Avoiding every occasions of sin can really help us avoid adultery, but is it that possible? Yeah, through Christ who strengthens us, Phil. 4:13.Remember, man is flesh, spirit and soul. The flesh being so weak can put one in great big trouble once one let his/ her defenses down. That's exactly what the devil is looking out for, a weak defense. I tell u, adultery ruins a lot we don't see.
Also remember that our adversary the devil, roams about like a roaring lion seeking for whom to devour, so we are called to be sober and vigilant 1 Peter 5:8. Each persons clear mind will think for them and, cos one is thinking straight, one can avoid any thing he/ she wishes to avoid. This cannot be said for a deluded mind. A deluded mind only weakens ones defenses and thus all the fantasies (both crazy and rational, but mostly the crazy ones) one has ever had stored up in the mind will now be let loose, cos ones weak mind can no longer hold them back.
Weakening of the mind is what massive alcohol intake can cause, and it has led many into a sin they always regret, sometimes the rest of their lives. Either that, or it has created a big crack in ones family life. That's one major reason behind the "DRINK RESPONSIBLY" campaign of our alcohol industry. With above limit alcohol in ones system, one will never know what hit 'em.
A great family is the bedrock of every worthy society, which all starts by marrying the right partner. True closeness to God alone can guide us into making this crucial decision of a life partner. Am done![/b]
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Abbott(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2012
dasparrow: @Bolded Did God create the woman's mouth for a man to stick his private part into it? Was that God's intention when he gave you a p*en/is? What do you think sodomy is all about? If you see nothing wrong with o*ral s*ex, then you should not condemn homosex*uals either. O*ral s*ex is an unnatural s*ex activity and falls under the category of sex*ual perversion. It is not ordinary because the mouth was not created for you to stick your p*en/is which probably has dried up urine and sp*er/m around it into someone's mouth. It's not even hygienic. Those of you who practice unnatural sex*ual acts do not have the Holy Ghost in you and have rejected God. Just because someone is your wife does not mean you have to start engaging in unnatural crap with the person. Very soon, you will begin to think of sticking your p*en/is into your wife's nose and ears and any other opening in the body. And soon after, bestiality will follow and some of you will come back here again to ask if there is anything wrong engaging in intimacy with your dog and goat. Our world is becoming an increasingly sick place and judgement day will be very interesting. No wonder Jesus said that not everyone who called on him while on earth saying "Lord, Lord" will enter into the kingdom of heaven. He is referring to so-called Christians who want to serve Jesus and satan at the same time. Christians who go to church on Sunday but engage in worldly filth and perversion Monday through Saturday. Sadly, I see a lot of Nigerian Christians who fall under this category and then you wonder why God has turned His back on Nigeria and Nigerians are mocked and scorned everywhere we go.

I agree completely too. That the marriage bed is undefiled does not allow us to indulge in MouthAction. The devil will keep decieving peeps with unnatural/deviant sexual acts under the pretense of we are already married, anything goes. Anything does not go in marriage as far as sexual relations between husband and wife is concerned. This includes MouthAction/bondage/torture and other strange ways the devil has desensitized us to feel is normal or natural. It is my opinion. And I believe that God is very much interested in our sexual orientations and attitudes towards our spouse. My thoughts.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Abbott(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^^
Double post. My bad. Bad network. Mods may want to hide the second post with this one too.
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Gracious10: 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
toba: Lets take it one after the other. I think in this time and age, all those dictation by family members should be long forgone. Back in this days when parents would say, this girl is from this family, dont marry, that girl is from awujale's family, marry her. In this time, no parent or family should dictate cos they are not going to be there with the couple 24hrs. We issues comes up, the couple would have to deal with that first before taking it beyond the boundaries of their home. However, we must still listen to our parent but they should only guide and not dictate. I would have married someone who already had a child, but my family pressurize me not to do it cos its some how not right in Yoruba land. I listened to them and later saw that they are right. Parents/ family can advice/guide but shouldn't dictate

Almost every guy that has gotten experience in life and also very conscious have this challenge. It mostly occur when we have many options and having to pick one ahead of the other poses great challenge. Im presently going through same at the moment but i told them in clear terms that God will direct on whom to pick,
I said something similar to this yesterday. Its as if those in church now are proud and feeling too big. Our MOG dont preach good behaviour and manners. Parents themselves have a lot to do in this regard. Pastors will only be telling them, 'dont worry, ur boaz is coming, just believe it' Pastors forget to tell them that they have to be of good behaviours like Ruth, hannah, Sarah and Esther. Honestly i dont care where ever she comes from. Provided she suits my taste and at least possess 70% of the qualities im looking for in a potential partner, i'll go for her

Very correct. I do pray a prayer that God should make me better than my wife in all spheres of life.

Please, quick question for you.. would u have preferred one who has a child or one who has had numerous abortions and has hidden it from you, which may have subsequently damaged her womb? All am saying is that some men are so blind.

You will be so surprised to see that most of them get into worse situations trying identify with what's acceptable
I will prefer a man who didn't assist in terminating pregnancies than the one who kept paying to terminate his ex-es pregnancies. Life is always better than death. A hand not stained with blood is always better!
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by vanstanzy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
nnafather: I've taken my time to read most of the posts here:surely,we have great minds here...mature to the marrow. Though I don't cajol all the "diapers" of opinion here. I'm 32, getting married by April but still a virgin...courtesy of my self will...prayers,and engagement of my mind into so many positive things. Easy? NO! Though I jacked off in many occassions(I cried).God is faithful; He has seen me through.My still being a virgin is a personal covenant between me and God (when I was 16). I have to keep my part,and He has blessed me abundantly. The sexual energy has been coverted into heavy investment(talent discoveries) that will see me through(Financially) for the rest of my life.I'm blessed.

Mehn, i envy you o. But please when u get married, do all u can to stay away from Adultery. Great men that thought it would never happen to them, have fallen for it just by being careless for one minute.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by justsmile(f): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
mediainspired: I wish i culd marry my fiancee dis Decemba, but we havnt completed d minimum courtship period set by d marriage committee in d church. And she isnt even allowed to frequent my house; so sometimes i kinda feel lonely (i told her so today). I pray my neighbor's sis moves away (her broda is sumtyms out of town on official assignment). I sense she may get desperate &women can be dangerous wen dey're ar. Recently, she askd me 4som moni. Even tho i had it, i didnt giv it so as 2kill attachmnts. Am able 2handle oda women, but dis is a neighbor... Close by

nice thread by the way! yet to go throw all post but this caught my attention. pls my dear, what is wrong with you?! hello! can't you set the record straight?!..... tell this neighbor of yours off pls! there are certain things you don't toil with! Is she the one paying your bills?! abi na she get the house?! There should be boundaries pls unless you don't cherish the relationship you have! Use your head guy! thank you!

sorry if i sound harsh but plssss.......... common!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Bella3(f): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2012
So you people have been gossiping behind my back?
Re: Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) by Gracious10: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2012
grin grin

Bélla3: So you people have been gossiping behind my back?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (48) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With A Girl At A Cemetery In Delta / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos / Pastor Turns Woman’s Hair Into ‘Delicious Food’ And Worshippers Eat It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.