Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. (38570 Views)

Sterling Bank Aptitude Test Records Mass Failure / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. / First Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
sashaa: @yuddy, i cant say when u will be contacted mine was after like 2weeks. Then concerning d interview questions most of us in my batch were asked questions mainly on our discipline after the usual 'can we meet u' questions. Like, u are an engineer, why banking then? And then specific questions from ur course of study could be thrown @ u. Like define this, what is d meaning of that. And then i remember being asked 'why should we employ u out of all the others here?' just be very polite and confident.
Congrats dear on ur success in the test.
,,,I wants to asks wether the same thing is also applicable to uba cus I passed dere aptitude test n I was invited for anoder interview which will takes place very soon.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
sashaa: @yuddy, i cant say when u will be contacted mine was after like 2weeks. Then concerning d interview questions most of us in my batch were asked questions mainly on our discipline after the usual 'can we meet u' questions. Like, u are an engineer, why banking then? And then specific questions from ur course of study could be thrown @ u. Like define this, what is d meaning of that. And then i remember being asked 'why should we employ u out of all the others here?' just be very polite and confident.
Congrats dear on ur success in the test.
thanks again, dear.will do abit of research on the bank.hopefully I will be a sucess story lk u guys
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
yuddy2: sashaa, pls I passed the just concluded aptitude in Abuja. When should I be expecting the interview sections and what questions should I be prepared for. Rply

Congrats bro! Just be urself,its just a test of confidence. Any1 who could pass d apt test shudnt hv anytin to worry abt. Just look up info on d bank via google and know ur C.V, Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ could even turn d interview to a laffin session like I did.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 10:13am On Dec 03, 2012
Thanks, I dnt wnt to sound cocky but it seems like the hardest part of the selection process is over. I just have to put on my game face,and smash the interview sections.pls anyone who was succesful in the just concluded test in abj should get intouch with me @ onejuly05@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by emekatimsu(m): 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
yuddy2: sashaa, pls I passed the just concluded aptitude in Abuja. When should I be expecting the interview sections and what questions should I be prepared for. Rply

My cousin studied Public admin in the university and during hs interview he as asked questions like, why do u want to work with diamond bank, the fefination of diamond bank, he ws also asked to define public administatration and finally the relationship netween banking and public administration.
So the question asked may actually depend on ones course of study and secondly the mood of the the ppl/person questioning u.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
emekatimsu:

My cousin studied Public admin in the university and during hs interview he as asked questions like, why do u want to work with diamond bank, the fefination of diamond bank, he ws also asked to define public administatration and finally the relationship netween banking and public administration.
So the question asked may actually depend on ones course of study and secondly the mood of the the ppl/person questioning u.
tthanks for the insight. I now have to figure out a way to relate my discipline with banking. Tough one considering I studied Engr.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Who else just got called by DB H.R? Congrats my people!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by ekolina(m): 2:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
@emeka, do u mean he was asked d definition of diamond bank?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 2:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
stanjohn57: Who else just got called by DB H.R? Congrats my people!
DB HR called you' with regard to what
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
stanjohn57: Who else just got called by DB H.R? Congrats my people!
was called around 10am. Congrats to u too!

1 Like

Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
yuddy2: DB HR called you' with regard to what
training school.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by Chizee01: 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
sashaa:
training school.
pls sashaa and yall where did u do ur medicals...i did mine in abj has anyone that did theirs in abj gotten any call from HR pls tell me ooo my heart is over beating
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chizee01: pls sashaa and yall where did u do ur medicals...i did mine in abj has anyone that did theirs in abj gotten any call from HR pls tell me ooo my heart is over beating
i did mine down east
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
sashaa:
was called around 10am. Congrats to u too!
Congrats Sasha, was called around 11. Did my medicals down east too, I guess they were handling ppl that did d medicals in east 1st. See Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ in training school, God willing
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by slyifeanyi: 5:49am On Dec 08, 2012
@Stanjohn n Shasha...Do U've Owerri as your address on ur CV. I heard dat people being called are those outside Owerri to confirm If dey hv accomodation in Owerri 4 d period of d TS. Pls reply ASAP. Thanks
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2012
I dont have owerri as my address and two of my friends who both live in owerri havnt been called.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by EEngineer1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
how much does diamond bank pay fresh graduates?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2012
sashaa:
training school.
thats like sweet to my ears, so happy for you guys. You deserve it. So when are you starting training exactly.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
slyifeanyi: @Stanjohn n Shasha...Do U've Owerri as your address on ur CV. I heard dat people being called are those outside Owerri to confirm If dey hv accomodation in Owerri 4 d period of d TS. Pls reply ASAP. Thanks

Oh! I see. It makes more sense. No I don't have Owerri as d address on my C.V so I guess that shud be it. Thank Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ for d info bruv!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
yuddy2: thats like sweet to my ears, so happy for you guys. You deserve it. So when are you starting training exactly.
thank u. Training starts next month
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
stanjohn57:
Congrats Sasha, was called around 11. Did my medicals down east too, I guess they were handling ppl that did d medicals in east 1st. See Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ in training school, God willing
yea, God has willed it already. Am pretty excited about T.S. Looking forward to meeting all d wonderful ladies n gents especially from this thread
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
sashaa:
yea, God has willed it already. Am pretty excited about T.S. Looking forward to meeting all d wonderful ladies n gents especially from this thread

LOOOOOL! Well, God may yet hv better plans than DB, who knows! But Amen, all d same.

BTW, anybody on this thread about 99% certain of DB remuneration? I have heard a lotta gist bout being d highest paying but there seems 2b confusion and inconsistencies on d figures
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by slyifeanyi: 6:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
tanx 2 Sasha n Stan 4 d confirmation n Congrats once again.
@ Stan...I heard its 178k
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
slyifeanyi: tanx 2 Sasha n Stan 4 d confirmation n Congrats once again.
@ Stan...I heard its 178k

That's d ish,cos I heard its bn recently reviewed!
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
stanjohn57:

LOOOOOL! Well, God may yet hv better plans than DB, who knows! But Amen, all d same.

BTW, anybody on this thread about 99% certain of DB remuneration? I have heard a lotta gist bout being d highest paying but there seems 2b confusion and inconsistencies on d figures
congrats y'all. Please when you starting TS.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by slyifeanyi: 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
stanjohn57:

That's d ish,cos I heard its bn recently reviewed!

Reviewed upwards or downwards. wats d figure U've
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by yuddy2(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2012
slyifeanyi:

Reviewed upwards or downwards. wats d figure U've
a friend of mine currently training thr, told me the initial pay of 80' is tripled upon confirmation as a staff that's 240k. Congrats y'all
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2012
mjfcb: ,,,I wants to asks wether the same thing is also applicable to uba cus I passed dere aptitude test n I was invited for anoder interview which will takes place very soon.
congrats! Dont know about UBA u can google it am sure there are threads on various forums where the UBA recruitment process is being discussed.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by sashaa(f): 9:05am On Dec 09, 2012
yuddy2: a friend of mine currently training thr, told me the initial pay of 80' is tripled upon confirmation as a staff that's 240k. Congrats y'all
nice! Thanx, saying a prayer for u.
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by stanjohn57: 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
yuddy2: a friend of mine currently training thr, told me the initial pay of 80' is tripled upon confirmation as a staff that's 240k. Congrats y'all

Exactly! That's more like d figure I heard and read about, not sure tho
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by slyifeanyi: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2012
stanjohn57:

Exactly! That's more like d figure I heard and read about, not sure tho

Gud morning all n happy new week. pls how much is d DB TS Allowance?
Re: Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. by polipompom: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2012
Good morning all. Feels so good 2 b part of d team of successful NLnders. I had my test @ VI y'sday and got my congratulatory txt l8r in d evening. U guys av bn so helpful by dropping some of d interview tips, I'm sure it'l b helpful 4 us interview hopefuls.
@ sashaa, stanjohn and odas already invited 2 TS, m happy 4 u guys.
@ yuddy2, congrats 2 u. Let's hope 4 d best as we expect our interview invite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / 'Ghetto Name': Woman Denied Job As Company Says Her Name Sounds Too Local / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.